HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Streaming games

Old
02-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Ol Dirty Bstrd

vCash: 500
Streaming games

I am one of probably many here who watch games online because I am currently at school. As Im sure many people use, atdhe.net is the site I watch all the games on. Whats nice is they have every single NHL game listed so I can always watch the Devils. Today I noticed a potential problem. I went on the site today to watch the Ranger game (I know, shoot me) and because theres so many ****in college basketball games, no NHL games are listed. I dont want this ever to be a problem on the night of a Devils game so does anyone have an alternative? Justin.tv sucks and I can never get Sopcast to work for me so is there anything else? Can I somehow filter only NHL games on ATDHE? Thanks.

Ol Dirty Bstrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Zajacs Bowl Cut
Nova Nation

Send a message via AIM to Zajacs Bowl Cut Send a message via Yahoo to Zajacs Bowl Cut
http://www.motherpucker.ca/nhl-news/...-desist-order/

no more games on ATDHE

try channelsurfing.net or hockeywebcasts.com

Zajacs Bowl Cut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Classic Devil
Global Moderator
Spirit of 1988

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa Cam Janssen View Post
I am one of probably many here who watch games online because I am currently at school. As Im sure many people use, atdhe.net is the site I watch all the games on. Whats nice is they have every single NHL game listed so I can always watch the Devils. Today I noticed a potential problem. I went on the site today to watch the Ranger game (I know, shoot me) and because theres so many ****in college basketball games, no NHL games are listed. I dont want this ever to be a problem on the night of a Devils game so does anyone have an alternative? Justin.tv sucks and I can never get Sopcast to work for me so is there anything else? Can I somehow filter only NHL games on ATDHE? Thanks.
The NHL issued a cease an disorder on ATDHE.

I'm in the same boat as you. The Titantic.

Classic Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Ol Dirty Bstrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Devil View Post
The NHL issued a cease an disorder on ATDHE.

I'm in the same boat as you. The Titantic.
WHAT?!?!?!? **** THAT!!! That just ruined my life Ive been depending on that all year! Why the **** would they do that its not like many fans arent ordering the local channel or center ice to watch on their ****ing computers. **** the NHL. BY the way, where did you hear this?

I know about channelsurfing.net and hockeywebcasts.com but they usually only show 2 games a night so chances are the Devils arent on. This ****in sucks. There is also hockeystreams.com which i got for free for a few weeks but now Im gonna have to pay for it.

EDIT: I saw the link now and it sucks. It does make sense that they dont want their NHL Gamecenter business to suffer, but maybe they should offer some free ****in exposure for once. Theyre still not getting my business. Everyone who wants to see a game use hockeystreams.com, its loads cheaper and equal quality if not better.

Old
02-25-2009, 07:15 PM
guyincognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa Cam Janssen View Post
WHAT?!?!?!? **** THAT!!! That just ruined my life Ive been depending on that all year! Why the **** would they do that its not like many fans arent ordering the local channel or center ice to watch on their ****ing computers. **** the NHL. BY the way, where did you hear this?

I know about channelsurfing.net and hockeywebcasts.com but they usually only show 2 games a night so chances are the Devils arent on. This ****in sucks. There is also hockeystreams.com which i got for free for a few weeks but now Im gonna have to pay for it.
Because the content is being stolen and now with CI Online, they control the content. Thin line with that stuff, too many people talk about it or use it, and it's gonna get shut down.

guyincognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Ol Dirty Bstrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
Because the content is being stolen and now with CI Online, they control the content. Thin line with that stuff, too many people talk about it or use it, and it's gonna get shut down.
Yeah I noted that in my edit, makes sense. Still doesnt give them a ****in excuse to charge an arm and a leg for that. I currently go to school where ZERO NHL games are on cable. NONE.

Ill repeat: NO ONE GIVE NHL GAMECENTER ANY BUSINESS. USE HOCKEYSTREAMS.COM IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY. 20 Bucks for 3 months...Not Bad. That will last until I get home from school

Old
02-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Classic Devil
Global Moderator
Spirit of 1988

Awards:
I'm going back to radio, probably.

Classic Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:23 PM
CFD
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I use those sites when the games are on Versus because I don't get that channel at school. So for right now, the Devils have 2 more games on Versus (Philly and NYR - fml) and then the playoffs - which really ****ing sucks.

At least I get home in early May so I'm only in trouble for the first round.

CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:25 PM
Dr Grant

Send a message via MSN to Dr Grant
That really sucks.

Dr Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:25 PM
CFD
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Devil View Post
I'm going back to radio, probably.
At least choose the other teams' feed then. Because I really feel your pain if you have to listen to Matt and Sherry.

I think two blind people could do a better job calling a game.

CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Das Uber
Kitten Mittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Whites Eye View Post

no more games on ATDHE

I'm sure the people who run ATDHE will launch another site for hockey games. TVlinks and other sites have gotten shut down several times, but came back a week later under different names/URLs.

Das Uber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:36 PM
razze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Uber View Post
I'm sure the people who run ATDHE will launch another site for hockey games. TVlinks and other sites have gotten shut down several times, but came back a week later under different names/URLs.
hope so

dont really feel like staying up all night only for radio feed..

razze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Harrison Ford

damn I really liked atdhe

Harrison Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Das Uber
Kitten Mittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by razze View Post
hope so

dont really feel like staying up all night only for radio feed..
It's *******s like "Mother Pucker" that ruin **** for everyone. ATDHE had a good thing going, and he comes in and links to it from his site so he could get more hits/ad revenue, and by doing so he completely blew up their spot. I have Center Ice, so I'll still be able to watch games, but I'm not always home. This r00ns my plans of watching Devils games in class.

Das Uber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 07:58 PM
Mgd31

well this ****** blows. now i got no way to watch these games up at boston college

Mgd31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Ol Dirty Bstrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Uber View Post
What are the chances of this happening? And how soon?

Because I am ready to make the investment for hoeckystreams. My only decision there is whether I should go for the "HD" for 11 extra bucks. I watched normal quality early in the year and I didnt remember a problem with it.

Old
02-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Barcelonian Devil

Send a message via MSN to Barcelonian Devil
****ing hell

this is sad news for me

Barcelonian Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Austrian Devil
R.I.P. Vas

Not that of a drama - well, still f motherpucker or however hes called - streams are always gonna be available somehow. Just not that perfect as ATDHE.

Austrian Devil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 09:41 PM
EliasFTW

Yay. First off i dont think Time Warner has MSG+2. Second i'm in Sabres blackout zone so im pretty sure Center Ice / Nhl network would be garbage to me. Third ATDHE goes out.

Looks like i'm listening to Sherry Ross

EliasFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 09:49 PM
Blackjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Whites Eye View Post

no more games on ATDHE

Why do people link to this letter to explain why ATDHE isn't showing hockey games?

First of all, it's a month old. Second of all, it's not a letter to ATDHE, it's a letter to motherpucker telling them to stop linking to ATDHE.

It's entirely possible that the NHL has threatened ATDHE, and that's why the streams are down, but there's no confirmation yet. Let's see what happens, hopefully the streams will come back.

In the meantime, I know there are alternatives, from what I understand none are as good as ATDHE in terms of quality and breadth of games.

Another thing that's strange is that this site has not received a DMCA takedown notice. It has far more links to ATDHE, and far more traffic.

Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote