HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Put Dubinsky back to Center and Korpikoski to LW

Old
02-26-2009, 12:44 PM
pzilla3

vCash: 500
I think Dubinsky on the wing makes sense, Anisimov is in the minors and may be ready next season. At wing Dubi just needs to worry about scoring, as he should be.

pzilla3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2009, 01:03 PM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

Dubinsky - Gomez - Callahan
Dawes - Drury - Zherdev
Prucha - Bell - Naslund
Korpikoski - Betts - Sjostrom
x:Orr/Voros
I doubt Anisimov will get called up but in the unlikely event that he does, he can have Bell's spot. Dubi-Gomer-Cally is just a good north American board strength and dish line. The only problem is Torts has to get them to play like that. I like Drury and Dawes with Zherdev because whiles Dawes can dish, he is a shooter. Drury is not afraid to shoot either. Has a nice snap/mini-slap shot. Zherdev is creative and can make some great plays, but he also can shoot himself so having a passer like Dawes would be an asset for that line. If you are gonna play Prucha on the right wing, you might as well not play him at all and since Naslund has played right wing before, I think he will be fine there. Besides, I seem to always notice him shooting from that side of the ice anyways. Might as well play there. It is only Renney's llove of Orr that kept him from using the Korp-Betts-Sjo line. Those 3 are like the ultimate PK and shut-down line. Torts may not want to roll 4 lines but he knows he can send those 3 out against pretty much any line.

n8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2009, 01:49 PM
GAGLine
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXN View Post
If Tortorella does not smarten up soon the season will end soon.
This is just too funny. The number of people on these boards who think they know better than the people paid to do these things is amazing. Having an opinion is all well and good, but calling out the new coach after 1 game and claiming that you know better is a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

If you don't think Korpikoski should play center, then say that and be done with it.

GAGLine is offline   Reply With Quote