HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Molodezhnaya Hokkeinaya Liga (MHL)

Closed Thread

Old
09-25-2011, 05:18 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
SteelFoxes vs Gazovik. Best moments 20.09.2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLO4hPI4tgI

Old
09-25-2011, 05:23 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Does anybody know if Ansel and Emil Galimov are family? Both playing for Reaktor Nizhnekamsk.

http://mhl.khl.ru/players/15781/
http://mhl.khl.ru/players/15997/

Old
09-25-2011, 12:59 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

MHL results, sunday 25.9

Big victory of Steel Foxes over Bars.

Old
09-26-2011, 05:02 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

video from Khabarovsk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvHonxCv0C4

Old
09-26-2011, 07:54 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Tatranski Vlci vs Mytichinskie Atlanti pics

Old
09-26-2011, 03:10 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

mhl results, 26.9

Second slovak in Yunost - Vladimir Lantoš, born 90. He had 1+1 today, Stumpf 2+1. Attendance in Bobruysk was 3 200 people.

MHK Khimik has won 6th match in a row. Mamuty Yugry with next victory, suprising start for me.

Old
09-26-2011, 03:24 PM
J17 Vs Proclamation

Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
mhl results, 26.9

Second slovak in Yunost - Vladimir Lantoš, born 90. He had 1+1 today, Stumpf 2+1. Attendance in Bobruysk was 3 200 people.

MHK Khimik has won 6th match in a row. Mamuty Yugry with next victory, suprising start for me.
3,200 or is the 200 separate to the 3?

3,200 seems like an incredibly high number.

Old
09-26-2011, 03:45 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by J17 Vs Proclamation View Post
3,200 or is the 200 separate to the 3?

3,200 seems like an incredibly high number.
I am not sure I understand you.. but it does not matter.

Dinamo Shinnik, based in Bobruysk, played 3 home games this season

vs Yunost Minsk, att. 3 500
vs Yunost Minsk, att. 2 500
vs Ruskie Vityazi, att. 3 200

look at Аудитория

yes, it is high number for euro junior hockey. A lot of MHL games has attendance cca 500-1000. Some matches cca 2000, but it is rare to have such big number

Old
09-26-2011, 05:27 PM
cska78

Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
good job - attendance in Belorus'

Old
09-26-2011, 05:38 PM
FlamesThrashersJets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
good job - attendance in Belorus'
not bad

Old
09-26-2011, 06:02 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesThrashersJets View Post
not bad
does Bobruysk have club playing belaruss league as well? I think that team was called Shinnik last season.

I would understand why so many fans come to arena if they have only junior team. If they have both, so I have to
Spisska Nova Ves, home city of Vlci, has its own team (senior, junior) too. Attandance is from 500 to 2000 fans. Depends on day/opponent. Many fans are from Czech rep, so it ti different situation like in Belarus.

btw I am curious about Loko´s attandance, they have only juniors in city now. Maybe fans will support Loko

Old
09-27-2011, 03:34 AM
Helpoing
21st c schizoid man

Quote:
does Bobruysk have club playing belaruss league as well? I think that team was called Shinnik last season.

I would understand why so many fans come to arena if they have only junior team. If they have both, so I have to
Spisska Nova Ves, home city of Vlci, has its own team (senior, junior) too. Attandance is from 500 to 2000 fans. Depends on day/opponent. Many fans are from Czech rep, so it ti different situation like in Belarus.

btw I am curious about Loko´s attandance, they have only juniors in city now. Maybe fans will support Loko
Starting with this year Bobruysk only has the MHL team and it's seniour team is no more. That could explain the high attendance.

And to my mind, most clubs should try to sepparate seniour and juniour teams, so that more towns would appear on the hockey map. E.g. take Riga: we have 3 MHL teams and one in the KHL. Why not send one to Jelgava, the other to Daugavpils? Those towns have hockey halls, but they might close them, because of the losses (like the most recent example Ozo halle). They have the ice, but they have very few people who play on it (a team from a local league, random amateurs and that's it).

Speaking of Loko, I think they will have a sellout 8k+ crowd on their opening night in October.

Last edited by Helpoing: 09-27-2011 at 03:40 AM.
Old
09-27-2011, 06:00 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpoing View Post
Starting with this year Bobruysk only has the MHL team and it's seniour team is no more. That could explain the high attendance.

And to my mind, most clubs should try to sepparate seniour and juniour teams, so that more towns would appear on the hockey map. E.g. take Riga: we have 3 MHL teams and one in the KHL. Why not send one to Jelgava, the other to Daugavpils? Those towns have hockey halls, but they might close them, because of the losses (like the most recent example Ozo halle). They have the ice, but they have very few people who play on it (a team from a local league, random amateurs and that's it).

Speaking of Loko, I think they will have a sellout 8k+ crowd on their opening night in October.
thx for info about Bobruysk. I was not sure about it.

I dont think that relocation is good idea in european junior hockey. It can work in non-traditional teams like Vlci or HK Riga/Riga Juniors/ Prizma as well. Look at Sibirskie Snipers last season, they played a few games in another city and attendance was bad. This season MVD plays in Balaschika and attendance? 100-500 people? Of course, more towns in league would be great, IMO their place is in MHL B at first.

I dont know about fan base in these latvian cities you mentioned. Maybe it would be better to play games here.

Spisska Nova Ves is hockey town, hockey tradition in city. Vlci plays here and attendance is solid. Suprisingly good from slovak conditions. There is another problem, slovaks dont use to visit junior hockey, many czechs in Vlci roster and maybe ticket prize. And last but not least - slovak media dont inform about MHL. You have problem to read something about this league. Only webhokej24 brings info, but it is only one site. Of course, club could make better job with fans.

Old
09-27-2011, 06:03 AM
cska78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpoing View Post

I have raised that issue about sending Juniors to other towns before the MHL even started, but if everything was up to us this world would have been perfect, right?

Old
09-27-2011, 06:05 AM
cska78

Quote:
thx for info about Bobruysk. I was not sure about it.

I dont think that relocation is good idea in european junior hockey. It can work in non-traditional teams like Vlci or HK Riga/Riga Juniors/ Prizma as well. Look at Sibirskie Snipers last season, they played a few games in another city and attendance was bad. This season MVD plays in Balaschika and attendance? 100-500 people? Of course, more towns in league would be great, IMO their place is in MHL B at first.

I dont know about fan base in these latvian cities you mentioned. Maybe it would be better to play games here.

Spisska Nova Ves is hockey town, hockey tradition in city. Vlci plays here and attendance is solid. Suprisingly good from slovak conditions. There is another problem, slovaks dont use to visit junior hockey, many czechs in Vlci roster and maybe ticket prize. And last but not least - slovak media dont inform about MHL. You have problem to read something about this league. Only webhokej24 brings info, but it is only one site. Of course, club could make better job with fans.
Snipers played in Berdsk who have their own team (Kristall) and now have their own junior team. There are hockey markets in Russia who lost their teams completeley due to poverty, you have to populate those.

Old
09-27-2011, 06:42 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Snipers played in Berdsk who have their own team (Kristall) and now have their own junior team. There are hockey markets in Russia who lost their teams completeley due to poverty, you have to populate those.
I see you. I just can not imagine for example SKA 1946 regularly playing in Kondopoga. I can name many such examples. I am all for new junior teams in these "new" towns but I would prefer creating new team instead of relocating current MHL teams. IMO MHL B is for these new hockey markets.

Old
09-27-2011, 09:08 AM
cska78

Quote:
I see you. I just can not imagine for example SKA 1946 regularly playing in Kondopoga. I can name many such examples. I am all for new junior teams in these "new" towns but I would prefer creating new team instead of relocating current MHL teams. IMO MHL B is for these new hockey markets.
that is becuase SKA instead of being creative just gave the team the same name, but the team Krasnaya Armiay per say - what is wrong with them playing in Dmitrov or some other town in Moscow area if the attendance is high. Hockey is dying in Moscow area and there will be a lot of emty stadiums.

Old
09-27-2011, 11:30 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
that is becuase SKA instead of being creative just gave the team the same name, but the team Krasnaya Armiay per say - what is wrong with them playing in Dmitrov or some other town in Moscow area if the attendance is high. Hockey is dying in Moscow area and there will be a lot of emty stadiums.
ok, good idea. I look at this issue by my view - slovak one. Maybe it is different in Russia. Example: If juniors of HC Kosice move to Humenne, nobody will support them here. The same with moving juniors of HK Poprad to Spisska Nova Ves, Slovan Bratislava to Trnava, Skalica to Senica etc. Fan base is clear - support only home team. Of course, attandance in slovak U20 league is generally terrible, but it is just an example.

I named MVD, juniors of Dynamo Moscow. They play in Balaschika and attandance is not good enough. Are you sure that Red Army would have better numbers in Dmitrov or so?
IMO fans have to feel that a team is theirs, not only hosting here. Maybe clubs should make 1st step by playing individual matches in region - like StP clubs made in Kondopoga.

I am not against your idea, but I hesitate. I am not sure moving would help. Maybe in town A it would be great step, but in another disaster.

Old
09-27-2011, 01:31 PM
cska78

Quote:
ok, good idea. I look at this issue by my view - slovak one. Maybe it is different in Russia. Example: If juniors of HC Kosice move to Humenne, nobody will support them here. The same with moving juniors of HK Poprad to Spisska Nova Ves, Slovan Bratislava to Trnava, Skalica to Senica etc. Fan base is clear - support only home team. Of course, attandance in slovak U20 league is generally terrible, but it is just an example.

I named MVD, juniors of Dynamo Moscow. They play in Balaschika and attandance is not good enough. Are you sure that Red Army would have better numbers in Dmitrov or so?
IMO fans have to feel that a team is theirs, not only hosting here. Maybe clubs should make 1st step by playing individual matches in region - like StP clubs made in Kondopoga.

I am not against your idea, but I hesitate. I am not sure moving would help. Maybe in town A it would be great step, but in another disaster.
i understand your concern, I am not sure Junior clubs will get support elsewhere, but with proper marketing and time. I just don't think that Junior teams can win the fans from parent clubs, especially in Moscow, where attendance is horrendous as is. There's Ramenskoe too for example, and they don't have any hockey at all, dunno about a hockey stadium.

Old
09-27-2011, 02:55 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

mhl results, 27.9

Tatranski Vlci won over MHK Spartak, surprise for me.
Big victory of Steel foxes and Omskie Yastraby
hattrick by Vladimir Tkachev (´93) from Bars
1st MHL goal of Zakarlyukin (´95)

Old
09-28-2011, 05:55 AM
cska78

I think today is the first game for Volkov (95) in goal for red army.

Old
09-28-2011, 07:10 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
I think today is the first game for Volkov (95) in goal for red army.
interesting news. I am not familiar with goalie quality of russian players born 95. I just noticed that another CSKA prospect, Filonenko, plays for national team. Is Volkov better than him?

Old
09-28-2011, 07:49 AM
cska78

Quote:
interesting news. I am not familiar with goalie quality of russian players born 95. I just noticed that another CSKA prospect, Filonenko, plays for national team. Is Volkov better than him?
dunno.

Old
09-28-2011, 12:28 PM
Krotak
is the Legend

Highlight reel goal (similar to Granlund beauty) by Richard Mráz from Tatranský vlci (Tatra wolves) in the game against MHK Spartak Moscow:

Old
09-28-2011, 02:52 PM
kiluj

nice

Closed Thread