HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Molodezhnaya Hokkeinaya Liga (MHL)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-08-2011, 06:36 PM
  #601
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
I made list of 95 guys in MHL, you can see a name, playing possition, goals, assists, points and team. Last update yesterday. Green at goals column means that a guy is leader in goals. The same assists.



Last edited by vorky: 10-08-2011 at 06:48 PM.
vorky is online now  
Old
10-09-2011, 02:05 PM
  #602
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
today results
Goalie of Tolpar, Rafael Chakimov (´90), played 100th game in MHL today

vorky is online now  
Old
10-09-2011, 02:20 PM
  #603
Helpoing
21st c schizoid man
 
Helpoing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Riga
Country: Latvia
Posts: 1,035
vCash: 500
@vorky
Once again, great work! If you have spare time, then I'd love to read those rankings from time to time. Too bad you can't easily filter the players stats by age on the official MHL page.

Helpoing is offline  
Old
10-10-2011, 03:00 PM
  #604
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
next MHL day

big victory of SKA 1946
MHK Chimik with next victory (12th in a row)
Cervena Armada (Red Army) lost, Gusev, Kucherov, Kulyomin played for RA
Bučnevič (95) of Almaz with an A
btw you can want goal highlights of Almaz home matches at their site

vorky is online now  
Old
10-10-2011, 03:02 PM
  #605
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpoing View Post
@vorky
Once again, great work! If you have spare time, then I'd love to read those rankings from time to time. Too bad you can't easily filter the players stats by age on the official MHL page.
ok, I will try to upload 95born players. They are youngest so I decided for them

vorky is online now  
Old
10-11-2011, 02:29 PM
  #606
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
Oseledets (g, Red Army) traded do Donbass Donetsk of VHL

vorky is online now  
Old
10-11-2011, 02:33 PM
  #607
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 11,018
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
my question is ( i know he says VHL) but will it be UPL?

cska78 is online now  
Old
10-11-2011, 02:49 PM
  #608
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
my question is ( i know he says VHL) but will it be UPL?
UPL? it is this new ukrainian league? We will see..

vorky is online now  
Old
10-11-2011, 03:04 PM
  #609
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
another MHL day
11 games
Gusev and Kučerov (Red Army) in MHL again
players born 95 with points (Zykov, Tolčinskij, Goldobin)
D-men Kirill Alenikov (´92) and Maxim Zverev (´93) traded from Almaz to Kapitan, today earn first points in new team
Nice attendnce in Ufa (not Ufa Arena) 2 800
Loko´s attendance was 700 (sell out)
Goalie Emil Garipov (´91) played for Bars, he started season in VHL
big victor of Bars over Traktor juniors

vorky is online now  
Old
10-11-2011, 03:27 PM
  #610
Helpoing
21st c schizoid man
 
Helpoing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Riga
Country: Latvia
Posts: 1,035
vCash: 500
If Oseledets is going to the VHL, then it's great news for him. If it's the Ukrainian league, then it's no so good, but at least he has a chance to be called up. CSKA really needs a VHL farm. Next year it should be a top priority.

Helpoing is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 03:38 PM
  #611
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 11,018
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpoing View Post
If Oseledets is going to the VHL, then it's great news for him. If it's the Ukrainian league, then it's no so good, but at least he has a chance to be called up. CSKA really needs a VHL farm. Next year it should be a top priority.
I think it's been a top priority for a long time - lack of a farm team severely hindered development of such players like Monya, Kulemin, Begunts, Zharkov, Kablukov and etc. Righ now it's slowing down Kucherov, Prokhorkin, Barbashev, Gusev, Marchenko...

p.s. correct me if I am wrong - but Donbass is not allowed to call players up from the Ukrainina league, I think I heard that somewhere.

cska78 is online now  
Old
10-11-2011, 03:43 PM
  #612
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
interesting news.. Donbass fired goalie
Нападающий Артем Бондарев (1983) и голкипер Евгений Напненко (1988) отзаявлены донецким клубом.

vorky is online now  
Old
10-11-2011, 03:49 PM
  #613
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 11,018
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
UPL? it is this new ukrainian league? We will see..
yeah I called a Ukrainian Pro. League)

cska78 is online now  
Old
10-11-2011, 05:06 PM
  #614
ozo
Registered User
 
ozo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Latvia
Posts: 2,846
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpoing View Post
If Oseledets is going to the VHL, then it's great news for him. If it's the Ukrainian league, then it's no so good
Quite contrary. He should be better of at PHL getting icetime at decent league and not being a third goalie at VHL. Tsaregorodtsev and Goryachevskikh both have great stats already and I can't see him displacing them. Donbass are in there to win it and not giving experience to youngsters. That said, seeing as they paid a transfer fee, they clearly have some plan for him.

Offtopic.Pardon my ignorance, but his surname seems a tad weird to my dumb eyes, could he have some Ukrainian roots too?

ozo is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 06:00 PM
  #615
wings5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,507
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
I think it's been a top priority for a long time - lack of a farm team severely hindered development of such players like Monya, Kulemin, Begunts, Zharkov, Kablukov and etc. Righ now it's slowing down Kucherov, Prokhorkin, Barbashev, Gusev, Marchenko...

p.s. correct me if I am wrong - but Donbass is not allowed to call players up from the Ukrainina league, I think I heard that somewhere.
Did they have another league before Kulemin and others then?

wings5 is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 07:04 PM
  #616
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 11,018
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
Quite contrary. He should be better of at PHL getting icetime at decent league and not being a third goalie at VHL. Tsaregorodtsev and Goryachevskikh both have great stats already and I can't see him displacing them. Donbass are in there to win it and not giving experience to youngsters. That said, seeing as they paid a transfer fee, they clearly have some plan for him.

Offtopic.Pardon my ignorance, but his surname seems a tad weird to my dumb eyes, could he have some Ukrainian roots too?
I am pretty sure his last name is Ukrainian.

cska78 is online now  
Old
10-12-2011, 03:43 PM
  #617
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
only one game today, Goldobin born 95 scored
link for tommorow game Tolpar vs Avto included

vorky is online now  
Old
10-13-2011, 08:21 AM
  #618
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
last week in MHL, video included

vorky is online now  
Old
10-13-2011, 03:26 PM
  #619
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
resuts, 13.october

Koreshkov bro as coaches ,Orenburg vs Steel foxes
Tolpar attendace 2 570 (not Ufa Arena)
Ničuškin (´95) of Traktor juniors scored

vorky is online now  
Old
10-14-2011, 04:04 PM
  #620
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
games of 14 oct
just two games
SKA 1946 won in Almaz, winning goal by Pavel Makarenko born 94, drafted by SKA (possition 17 overal)

vorky is online now  
Old
10-15-2011, 03:38 PM
  #621
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
next day in MHL
Tolčinskij (95) of Red Army scored

vorky is online now  
Old
10-15-2011, 04:26 PM
  #622
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 111,892
vCash: 50
Can someone give me new update on Maxim Shalunov

Everything I find on internet is in Russian ,,,, I cant read Russian

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-15-2011, 06:34 PM
  #623
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,078
vCash: 500
Shalunov -best sniper of MHL (with another guys),scored 11 goals. He had good start of season.

vorky is online now  
Old
10-15-2011, 06:37 PM
  #624
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 111,892
vCash: 50
So when do you think he may get look up at KHL?

Also has he ever expressed any interest in someday giving NHL a shot?

Hawks haven't had much luck with Russians in past but I think someone of Shalunov ability must be highly regarded by Hawks for them to use a 4th rounder on him

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-16-2011, 01:43 AM
  #625
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 11,018
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
So when do you think he may get look up at KHL?

Also has he ever expressed any interest in someday giving NHL a shot?

Hawks haven't had much luck with Russians in past but I think someone of Shalunov ability must be highly regarded by Hawks for them to use a 4th rounder on him
you think a forth rounder is highly regarded? lol...a guy like that should be drafted top-10, that is "highly regarded"

cska78 is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.