HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tickets question for Columbus-TB March 24

Closed Thread

Old
03-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Moo
Moooooooooooooooo!

vCash: 500
Tickets question for Columbus-TB March 24

I am making the trip down from Ohio later this month to see my brother, and while I am in Tampa, we plan to see the Jackets game on March 24. I love the CBJ, he loves the Bolts, and the Jackets may *gasp* make the playoffs, so it'll be fun times!

I am curious as to what the best options are for tickets on the Tampa Bay defend twice side, especially any steals of a deal to get into the lower bowl (though the upper bowl is fine with me, too.)

My brother knows the scalping route well, but at the same time, I'd like to see if I can get tickets in advance so I can go into the arena and watch the CBJ warm up and all that stuff.

TicketExchange is too pricey, and I didn't see much on eBay or craigslist at this time. As of this posting, StubHub is down for maintenance.

Do you have any other suggestions, or have I exhausted the best options already? I know our board here at HFBoards has a stickied ticket exchanged thread, which a lot of us have used for getting into CBJ games, but I didn't see anything like that in this forum.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Old
03-05-2009, 07:27 AM
Tokala

Most nights the Forum is a little more than half full. Just buy tickets from the box office if you want to pick a seat and have the ticket in hand to get in early enough to watch warm-ups. There is not going to be a mad rush to buy tickets for this game.

Phone number for the box office (813) 301-6600.

Old
03-05-2009, 08:44 AM
paperclip maniac

get there a little early, find a "broker", make sure you have a seating chart, buy first level seats on the 'left' side of the tampa bay logo, or the south side.

Old
03-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Moo
Moooooooooooooooo!

Thanks for the help. I'll check around the ticket places and see what comes up between now and then. Thanks!

Old
03-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Moo
Moooooooooooooooo!

I found tickets for the Tampa Bay defend twice side in 124 for a good price. Brother confirmed it was good. So I guess that was quick.

Thanks again for the help. I really do appreciate it. I'm looking forward to checking the place out, since every time I'm in Tampa, it's not hockey season so I can't go to a game.

Closed Thread