Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Every freakin year

Old
03-06-2009, 01:14 PM
Hull Fan
trou du cul rapide

vCash: 500
Well my true dream is to dump Tippet and company and find a guy who's willing to bench Turco for poor play regardless of who the backup is. Even if you guys don't like anyone I listed above, Dallas still needs to figure out something for after next season. I don't see a lot of great options but hey, St. Louis picked up Chris Mason from Nashville for a 4th round pick last year. Someone can be found, probably at a cheap price too.

Hull Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2009, 02:29 AM
haf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars99Lobo37 View Post
Please tell me how Turco had no play in this loss...not to mention how did he not have a chance on the wrap around in overtime?
Hey man. Go ahead. Get it all out. When you are done, watch this and feel better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ywNaGpqZw

Seriously we did some stupid thing in the last LA game but really there were some awful calls and they scored two incredibly lucky goals.

The Robidas deflection Turco should have had but he was clearly exhausted at that point and it was a fast and wacky deflection. And the Daley goal, he was all the way across; foot was on the post. Handzus through a prayer and it went off Daley's shoulder I think and into the net.

Sucky ending to a game we dominated most of.

Sit back and let Zach make it all better. Don't make me post The Snuggler.

haf is offline   Reply With Quote