HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

3/6 6:30 PM Blues (28-27-8) at Lightning (21-31-12)

Old
03-07-2009, 12:39 AM
On Axis
Mad Vlad

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to On Axis
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Minute Minor View Post
Oh man, that was a hell of a shot by Boyes! If you only listened to the game....you need to find the highlights. It was high class.

Anyone else notice Perron being more physical the past while. He's making some hits, pushing guys around. (Of course, he gets pushed around, too, since he's not exactly a big guy.) But I like seeing him play that way.

These 2 points were sorely needed. Also nice to see the veteran leaders on the scoreboard. Tomorrow night's game is going to be important, too. Let's go on another 3 game win streak.
Perron seems to be able to mold his game into any role he's given by Murray. Put him on the fourth line and he will throw his body around. On a scoring line, he can either fill a playmaker role, or he can be the shooter , depending on his line mates. I'm loving his versatility.

On Axis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2009, 01:14 AM
MissouriBlues2008

http://www.nhl.com/scores/index.html?navid=NAV|SCR|Main

Highlights.

MissouriBlues2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Robb_K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Perron seems to be able to mold his game into any role he's given by Murray. Put him on the fourth line and he will throw his body around. On a scoring line, he can either fill a playmaker role, or he can be the shooter , depending on his line mates. I'm loving his versatility.
That is why I wouldn't trade him. He's going to be a very good player (much closer to his upside potential than a lot of people think). It will take him some time to get there, but remember how young he is. His goals will start coming. The talk of selfish play will also stop.

Robb_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2009, 12:28 PM
pcgflyers12*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb_K View Post
That is why I wouldn't trade him. He's going to be a very good player (much closer to his upside potential than a lot of people think). It will take him some time to get there, but remember how young he is. His goals will start coming. The talk of selfish play will also stop.
agreed.

pcgflyers12* is offline   Reply With Quote