HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NO appreciation for Claude!!!!!

Closed Thread

Old
03-16-2004, 03:02 PM
English Hab

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to English Hab Send a message via MSN to English Hab
NO appreciation for Claude!!!!!

Well once again NHL.com has put up a poll.... and once again even though TODAY they've praised the job the Canadiens have done this year in the league, they refuse to even give Mr Julien an ounce of respect or praise for the job his done in montreal... heres there list...

A. Murray (LOS)

M. Sullivan (BOS)

D. Sutter (CGY)

J. Tortorella (TAM)

B. Trotz (NSH)

Now not to say that i don't agree with those choices... however!!!!! Sullivan over Julien????? Pre season predictions... sure the bruins would make the playoffs and the habs weren't suppose to be even in the race... let alone sniffing at the heels of our division rivals....

Sorry everyone out there... Sometimes it just pi***s me off!!!! Thank you for allowing me to get that off my chest!!! hope you all have a lovely day!!!

Old
03-16-2004, 03:05 PM
tritone

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Hab
Well once again NHL.com has put up a poll.... and once again even though TODAY they've praised the job the Canadiens have done this year in the league, they refuse to even give Mr Julien an ounce of respect or praise for the job his done in montreal... heres there list...

A. Murray (LOS)

M. Sullivan (BOS)

D. Sutter (CGY)

J. Tortorella (TAM)

B. Trotz (NSH)

Now not to say that i don't agree with those choices... however!!!!! Sullivan over Julien????? Pre season predictions... sure the bruins would make the playoffs and the habs weren't suppose to be even in the race... let alone sniffing at the heels of our division rivals....

Sorry everyone out there... Sometimes it just pi***s me off!!!! Thank you for allowing me to get that off my chest!!! hope you all have a lovely day!!!
How does Sullivan get on there???? He took a better than average team and made them ...well almost average safe for the new Goalie ....ugh

Old
03-16-2004, 03:14 PM
obcd1

I made a pool in the pool section and I added Julien

Old
03-16-2004, 03:43 PM
BruinsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritone
How does Sullivan get on there???? He took a better than average team and made them ...well almost average safe for the new Goalie ....ugh
Well, Sullivan is a rookie coach who took the team with tons of the problems which took a serious dive in November - December, but he was able to right a ship, unlike Ftorek. He knows how and who to use from the farm. He gives deserving players
a better minutes and lines.

He managed to make this team to win from behind and keep the leads. He deserves the praise.

How has he made "average" team from better than average? This team is better than it was in the beginning of the season (even without our new aquisition).

Habs...well Theodore is having much better year, Souray's return definately helps etc.

While I see why you might be upset about CJ not in the pool Sully is sure deserves to be there.

Old
03-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Habsaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsGirl
Well, Sullivan is a rookie coach who took the team with tons of the problems which took a serious dive in November - December, but he was able to right a ship, unlike Ftorek. He knows how and who to use from the farm. He gives deserving players
a better minutes and lines.

He managed to make this team to win from behind and keep the leads. He deserves the praise.

How has he made "average" team from better than average? This team is better than it was in the beginning of the season (even without our new aquisition).

Habs...well Theodore is having much better year, Souray's return definately helps etc.

While I see why you might be upset about CJ not in the pool Sully is sure deserves to be there.
Julien(also a rookie) did everything you just mentionned about Sullivan, but with a much less talented team.

Theodore-»Raycroft
Souray-»Boynton

Closed Thread