HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

is it time to part ways with carbo???

View Poll Results: Is Carbo done in montreal?
Yes 8 34.78%
No 9 39.13%
Only at the end of year 6 26.09%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
03-08-2009, 11:15 AM
YEMELIN74

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to YEMELIN74
is it time to part ways with carbo???

i'm curious to know what people think about this...
to me a few more lost and he's gone... it would be unacceptable to not make the playoffs this year

Old
03-08-2009, 11:16 AM
GoneAway

vCash:
Give him one more year.

Old
03-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou

I love Carbo, he makes me feel like I know more hockey than I know even if it's not true.

Wait until the end of the year and evaluate the situation.

Last edited by Myron Gaines*: 03-08-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old
03-08-2009, 11:19 AM
YEMELIN74

if we were to replace him i would love to see Bob Hartley....

Old
03-08-2009, 11:28 AM
MonacoBlue

I wouldn't say he's done but I want him out.

Old
03-08-2009, 11:29 AM
habfan1968

vCash: 400
Sorry, If I am management I stick with Carbonneau, if the players are ok with losing games and destroying their own careers to get a coach out like they have done in the past then let them. But management has to take a stand with these players, did you guys see the game in Atlanta, how was that Carbos fault? Those guys played five minutes in the third thinking they could pull it out and they could not. I watched the leafs they played like they want to win all game, they suck but they try all game. I know we want to make the playoffs but they players are not giving it an honest effort, WTF was Kovalev doing last game? I guess we could ask that of most players.

Old
03-08-2009, 12:03 PM
YEMELIN74

Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan1968 View Post
Sorry, If I am management I stick with Carbonneau, if the players are ok with losing games and destroying their own careers to get a coach out like they have done in the past then let them. But management has to take a stand with these players, did you guys see the game in Atlanta, how was that Carbos fault? Those guys played five minutes in the third thinking they could pull it out and they could not. I watched the leafs they played like they want to win all game, they suck but they try all game. I know we want to make the playoffs but they players are not giving it an honest effort, WTF was Kovalev doing last game? I guess we could ask that of most players.
carbo put metropolit on the ice on a 5 a 3 and dandenault was on the ice with a 1:30 left in the game... that's poor bench managing

Old
03-08-2009, 12:04 PM
jambo

If the problem was just Carbo it would be an easy choice to get rid of him but i think the problem is much bigger than just Carbo.
How the heck does Kovalev get off getting multi millions of $$$$ and does nothing,its people like him Price,Komi and others who we are relying on to lead this team to glory and its like they just dont give a s%^t

Old
03-08-2009, 12:07 PM
MonacoBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo View Post
If the problem was just Carbo it would be an easy choice to get rid of him but i think the problem is much bigger than just Carbo.
How the heck does Kovalev get off getting multi millions of $$$$ and does nothing,its people like him Price,Komi and others who we are relying on to lead this team to glory and its like they just dont give a s%^t
And you know how much of a **** these players are giving how exactly? If anything, Kovy and Price are trying too hard. Playing badly has gotten into their heads. It's up to Carbo to give his players some confidence, but Carbo doesn't know how to manage his players at all.

By the way, all hockey players make millions of dollars. Kovalev makes 4.5 million, and his performance is on par with many players who make that much money.

Old
03-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Stradale

Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan1968 View Post
Yeah Carbo is a great coach. He might be one of the best in the league. I love how he manages the bench, i love his decision and non-decision, i love his relation with his players, i love his system, i love his new lines everygame, i love how he makes his line.

If Carbo gets fired, im sure he will never coach in the nhl again.

Old
03-08-2009, 12:19 PM
True_Canadiens

We must fire Carbo. Nobody on our team wants to play for him. Seriously I lost the small bit of respect I had for him last game when he put Metropolit on the 5 on 3.

Old
03-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Jedrik

I think that no matter what, he's back behind the bench in October. But he'll be on a short leash if we miss the playoffs this year or get hammered in the first round.

Old
03-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Coldplay
Courage

After announcing Price as tonight's starter he just proves his incompetence once more.

Old
03-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Habs10Habs
Retired

vCash: 255
Sorry FenixTX, but we already have a Fire Carbo thread, no need for two of them.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=616716

Closed Thread