HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Broken One-Piece Stick Question

Old
03-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Old Time Sauce

vCash: 500
Broken One-Piece Stick Question

bought a warrior mac daddy like 3 weeks ago, usually i don't pay the big bucks but what they hell i was in a good mood, anyways come out of a scrum in the corner and my shafts in half, i know i can just send it back to warrior but when i came home i couldn't find the receipt.

So what should i do i know there's a shaft replacement system thing out there but how much is it and if any of you guys have used it was it worth it??

Thanks

Old Time Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2009, 11:37 PM
cptjeff
[insert joke here]

vCash: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Ference View Post
bought a warrior mac daddy like 3 weeks ago, usually i don't pay the big bucks but what they hell i was in a good mood, anyways come out of a scrum in the corner and my shafts in half, i know i can just send it back to warrior but when i came home i couldn't find the receipt.

So what should i do i know there's a shaft replacement system thing out there but how much is it and if any of you guys have used it was it worth it??

Thanks
3 weeks? You should. You'll probably want the receipt though. Call Warrior, they have good customer service, they might be willing to help you out.

And shaft replacement? Only if you bought a two piece. Then you could take the blade out and put it in a new shaft. There is a repair option, but it will make the stick heavier and screw up the balance, not to mention increase the flex and possibly change the kickpoint depending on where the break is. Not to mention make the stick shorter. However, you can buy an extension for that.

Decent option if you're on a severe budget, but I would try to get warrior to replacement. 30 days is a typical warranty period, I think they might have 60. And that's too nice a stick to not get replaced somehow.

cptjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2009, 04:44 AM
ClicheGuevara

vCash: 500
It's a longshot, but the place you bought it at may be able to look up the transaction and re-print your receipt. Depends on what software they use, also you may need to remember the exact day you bought it and around what time it was.

ClicheGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote