HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

ALL JERSEY TALK HERE (authentic rbk edge - $49.99)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-03-2009, 03:19 PM
  #326
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersJunky View Post
What happened to the H, A, double-R - I, G-A-N one that was supposed to the cat's meow?
O'Malley is the best last name ever.


Trust me.

IrishSniper87 is offline  
Old
09-03-2009, 03:21 PM
  #327
JSTAFF
Registered User
 
JSTAFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff O Malley View Post
My name's Cliff
Brother of Joe
I got me some crack
I want me some HO!!
pass me some of the stuff your on.

JSTAFF is offline  
Old
09-03-2009, 03:31 PM
  #328
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul
 
Sawdalite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Girouxsalem
Posts: 5,338
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
O'Malley is the best last name ever.


Trust me.


I do trust you... It is a sweet name... But I'm guessing you have an ulterior motive.

Sawdalite is offline  
Old
09-03-2009, 03:33 PM
  #329
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul
 
Sawdalite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Girouxsalem
Posts: 5,338
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stafuccijr View Post
pass me some of the stuff your on.
... And don't Bogart it, Man.

Sawdalite is offline  
Old
09-03-2009, 03:54 PM
  #330
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersJunky View Post
I do trust you... It is a sweet name... But I'm guessing you have an ulterior motive.
I may be biased.

IrishSniper87 is offline  
Old
09-03-2009, 09:40 PM
  #331
ilovetheflyers8
Registered User
 
ilovetheflyers8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: D.C.
Country: French Guiana Independentist
Posts: 4,877
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersJunky View Post
What happened to the H, A, double-R - I, G-A-N one that was supposed to the cat's meow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
I may be biased.
You have a cool cat?



edit: O'Malley's voice sounds a lot like Ballou from Jungle Book (the cartoon version)
edit 2: Yup, its the same guy, he also did Little John in Robin Hood
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Harris#Voice_acting


Last edited by ilovetheflyers8: 09-03-2009 at 09:45 PM.
ilovetheflyers8 is offline  
Old
09-03-2009, 11:56 PM
  #332
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,761
vCash: 500
well im ordering a Pronger and Lee jersey tomorrow off of Jersey101. So here goes nothing haha.

__________________

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 12:13 AM
  #333
DeadPhish5858
Rumham!
 
DeadPhish5858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: the Shade
Country: United States
Posts: 13,476
vCash: 200
Send a message via AIM to DeadPhish5858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Cannon View Post
well im ordering a Pronger and Lee jersey tomorrow off of Jersey101. So here goes nothing haha.
Let me know what you think when you get it. I love the site but haven't heard too much from others.

DeadPhish5858 is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 08:30 AM
  #334
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Cannon View Post
well im ordering a Pronger and Lee jersey tomorrow off of Jersey101. So here goes nothing haha.
I'm considering ordering a Pronger jersey myself off jersey101, so please post about it when you get it!

IrishSniper87 is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 08:32 AM
  #335
JSTAFF
Registered User
 
JSTAFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
I'm considering ordering a Pronger jersey myself off jersey101, so please post about it when you get it!
same haha

JSTAFF is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 08:47 AM
  #336
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American
 
JLHockeyKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Central Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,439
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stafuccijr View Post
same haha
Tack me on that list. Really good price. Pictures would be helpful

JLHockeyKnight is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 09:06 AM
  #337
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American
 
JLHockeyKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Central Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,439
vCash: 500
http://www.jersey101.com/en/product_...asp?proid=5752

I want.

If Hollywood has things work out ok, I may tack this on to my order of the Pronger jersey.

JLHockeyKnight is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 10:13 AM
  #338
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,761
vCash: 500
hmm well now i have to figure out how to get onto paypal. My old account to which they billed me all of my info like changed(so i can't change my password), I don't know if it has something to do with them or not but im kinda sketching out.

Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 10:34 AM
  #339
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,761
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Cannon View Post
hmm well now i have to figure out how to get onto paypal. My old account to which they billed me all of my info like changed(so i can't change my password), I don't know if it has something to do with them or not but im kinda sketching out.
false alarm, i remember i changed all the stuff when i retired the account, time to make a new one.

Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 12:36 PM
  #340
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American
 
JLHockeyKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Central Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,439
vCash: 500
They make you use Paypal? Ew.

JLHockeyKnight is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 01:24 PM
  #341
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
They make you use Paypal? Ew.
better that then giving them a credit card #!

IrishSniper87 is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 03:19 PM
  #342
RJNSmith
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Brotherly Love
Country: United States
Posts: 262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
http://www.jersey101.com/en/product_...asp?proid=5752

I want.

If Hollywood has things work out ok, I may tack this on to my order of the Pronger jersey.
Anyone order from jersey101.com? Feedback would be nice, especially if you purchased a Pronger Jersey.

RJNSmith is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 04:23 PM
  #343
ORYX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,470
vCash: 500
I know of a site that i order jerseys off of as well. $45-55 for "authentic" NHL, MLB, NFL, Premiere League Soccer etc and yea i know the differences between the ones the pro's wear and the one i wear, but only because before i bought it i had an NHL shop version split screened with the fake i bought.

You can't tell unless ou sit there and stare at it up close for 5 minutes so whats the big deal?

I even had another die hard Flyers fan look at it, and i asked "whats wrong with this jersey?" his response was "nothing i dont think, why?"

The only people that care if your wearing a "fake" or not are the ones who are uptight, arrogant and have always had things just given to them. Or just plain A**holes who are insecure about whether people believe them to be a "real fan".

If it looks good, buy it! Save yourself $250

ORYX is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 05:07 PM
  #344
dbr2
Lockout Beard
 
dbr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 9,340
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to dbr2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORYX View Post
I know of a site that i order jerseys off of as well. $45-55 for "authentic" NHL, MLB, NFL, Premiere League Soccer etc and yea i know the differences between the ones the pro's wear and the one i wear, but only because before i bought it i had an NHL shop version split screened with the fake i bought.

You can't tell unless ou sit there and stare at it up close for 5 minutes so whats the big deal?

I even had another die hard Flyers fan look at it, and i asked "whats wrong with this jersey?" his response was "nothing i dont think, why?"

The only people that care if your wearing a "fake" or not are the ones who are uptight, arrogant and have always had things just given to them. Or just plain A**holes who are insecure about whether people believe them to be a "real fan".

If it looks good, buy it! Save yourself $250
What's the site?

dbr2 is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 05:10 PM
  #345
Jeffler
Shut Up Jeffler
 
Jeffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Downsview
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,686
vCash: 500
http://www.jersey101.com/en/product_...asp?proid=5482

LOL

__________________
"Mophead in the middle is the mad scientist of the group. He sits quietly, wide eyed with a smile on his face until someone unleashes him, and then he explodes into an explanation Fury like a coked out physicist explaining the Theory of Relativity to a grade 8 class."
Follow me on Twitter
Jeffler is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 05:41 PM
  #346
DeadPhish5858
Rumham!
 
DeadPhish5858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: the Shade
Country: United States
Posts: 13,476
vCash: 200
Send a message via AIM to DeadPhish5858
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersSniper View Post
Anyone order from jersey101.com? Feedback would be nice, especially if you purchased a Pronger Jersey.
Yes, look at the last few pages in this thread.

DeadPhish5858 is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 06:33 PM
  #347
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,761
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersSniper View Post
Anyone order from jersey101.com? Feedback would be nice, especially if you purchased a Pronger Jersey.
I'm in the process of ordering a pronger jersey.

Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
09-04-2009, 07:54 PM
  #348
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,761
vCash: 500
Well i lost a day of the process today. Got the paypal invoice this morning to my old paypal account (the email i used) sent an email asking to change to current paypal account, now waiting on a response.

Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
09-05-2009, 09:44 AM
  #349
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,761
vCash: 500
I am ending my quest to get these jerseys, for some reason paypal won't let me use my credit card as a type of payment

Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
09-05-2009, 11:19 AM
  #350
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul
 
Sawdalite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Girouxsalem
Posts: 5,338
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Cannon View Post
I am ending my quest to get these jerseys, for some reason paypal won't let me use my credit card as a type of payment
That is just plain unAmerican.

Sawdalite is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.