HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Loss?.. Not a big Deal.. and Kidd suff

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-13-2004, 11:07 PM
  #1
mogilnyrules89
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ontario
Posts: 20
vCash: 500
Loss?.. Not a big Deal.. and Kidd suff

Yeah we lost, but it doesn't matter. We don't have to toss and turn at night just because we lost.
We don't have to write 100 messeges about how our defence or forwards or for some ppl golie sucked.

I think that along the way we will loose some, but we have to get ready for the play offs, thats what really matters here. It's not the begining of the year when we really have to fight to get into the top 8,

I myself feel comfortable with our team, obviously wer ganna make it into the playoffs, but i guess hese coming up games are going to be our practise time to get ready to win when it matters

...Just another thing about this Kidd situation. I said it before and i'm saying it again. many may not agree, but i think we all should get off Kidd's back and we know tat he's a back up golie, he tries his best, so stop bashing him. Alot of ppl in over boards and here too keep saying to dump Kidd, or tat Kidd should just leave the team if he's having troubles, but wouldn't tat be the sae ting as that orson situation?

Kidd's playing his best, and i don't know what kind of fans wer being by bashing him, because lets face it wer stuck with him, not that's that a bad thing or anything, but whatever ur guys are saying is not going to chage what is true.

If wer booing Kidd at home games, what kind of fans are we?? we should support him and be real TML fans. So i say give the support Kidd need to play for us, because he really is a good golie that's just in a slump this time of the season!!

mogilnyrules89 is offline  
Old
03-13-2004, 11:16 PM
  #2
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.
 
Lobstertainment's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,564
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
When he starts earning his paycheck I'll chear for the guy till then the Man in black in my Avatar is the true #2 in my Heart.

Lobstertainment is offline  
Old
03-13-2004, 11:22 PM
  #3
p.l.f.
mvp
 
p.l.f.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Toronto, CANADA
Posts: 39,644
vCash: 500
im just going with vibes
ive got bad vibes

p.l.f. is online now  
Old
03-14-2004, 01:39 AM
  #4
Rand
Registered User
 
Rand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogilnyrules89
...Just another thing about this Kidd situation. I said it before and i'm saying it again. many may not agree, but i think we all should get off Kidd's back and we know tat he's a back up golie, he tries his best, so stop bashing him. Alot of ppl in over boards and here too keep saying to dump Kidd, or tat Kidd should just leave the team if he's having troubles, but wouldn't tat be the sae ting as that orson situation?

Kidd's playing his best, and i don't know what kind of fans wer being by bashing him, because lets face it wer stuck with him, not that's that a bad thing or anything, but whatever ur guys are saying is not going to chage what is true.

If wer booing Kidd at home games, what kind of fans are we?? we should support him and be real TML fans. So i say give the support Kidd need to play for us, because he really is a good golie that's just in a slump this time of the season!!


__________________
Welcome to Leafs Nation, leave your common sense at the door.
Rand is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 01:49 AM
  #5
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.
 
Lobstertainment's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,564
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
KIDD LOVER!!!!!!

Lobstertainment is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 01:51 AM
  #6
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.
 
Lobstertainment's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,564
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
look at the Avatar Look at it long and Hard.

Tellqvist is a BAD ASS MUTHER ****ER!!!!!!!!!!

Kidd is a Sasquatch.

I'll take a Bad Ass Action Hero over Hairy and the Hendersons anyday of the weak

Lobstertainment is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 03:38 AM
  #7
sandman08
Registered User
 
sandman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Hyderabad, India
Country: India
Posts: 2,382
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTOM
look at the Avatar Look at it long and Hard.

Tellqvist is a BAD ASS MUTHER ****ER!!!!!!!!!!

Kidd is a Sasquatch.

I'll take a Bad Ass Action Hero over Hairy and the Hendersons anyday of the weak
i dont mean for this to be offensive but those shades look like the style that blind folks wear...

as for kidd.. he needs to dye his hair blonde again or whatever it was while he was with florida... back then he played better

who knew all his ability was in the colour of his hair/facial hair (or as my bro used to call it when he was like 3, fur)

sandman08 is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 06:55 AM
  #8
coachbob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ONTARIO
Posts: 924
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTOM
look at the Avatar Look at it long and Hard.

Tellqvist is a BAD ASS MUTHER ****ER!!!!!!!!!!

Kidd is a Sasquatch.

I'll take a Bad Ass Action Hero over Hairy and the Hendersons anyday of the weak
If anybody thinks that Tellqvist can do the job any better than Kidd if Belfour goes down, they are sadly mistaken. The Leafs can't win a round without Eddie in the nets. Listen, nobody wants the Leafs to win the Cup any more than I do, but we need Eddie in the nets. Period.

coachbob is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 08:35 AM
  #9
bigger102
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 54
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachbob
If anybody thinks that Tellqvist can do the job any better than Kidd if Belfour goes down, they are sadly mistaken. The Leafs can't win a round without Eddie in the nets. Listen, nobody wants the Leafs to win the Cup any more than I do, but we need Eddie in the nets. Period.
I think Telly is better than Kidd already. It's true if Belfour goes down, Telly won't be able to win in the playoffs, but he is marginally better than Kidd.

bigger102 is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 08:40 AM
  #10
50 Mission Cap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posts: 1,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachbob
If anybody thinks that Tellqvist can do the job any better than Kidd if Belfour goes down, they are sadly mistaken. The Leafs can't win a round without Eddie in the nets. Listen, nobody wants the Leafs to win the Cup any more than I do, but we need Eddie in the nets. Period.

He looked pretty sharp last night, so I suspect that we can start putting the Eddie death watch on hold.

50 Mission Cap is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 12:24 PM
  #11
BlueBlood17
Registered User
 
BlueBlood17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Greece
Posts: 1,633
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogilnyrules89
Yeah we lost, but it doesn't matter. We don't have to toss and turn at night just because we lost.
We don't have to write 100 messeges about how our defence or forwards or for some ppl golie sucked.

I think that along the way we will loose some, but we have to get ready for the play offs, thats what really matters here. It's not the begining of the year when we really have to fight to get into the top 8,

I myself feel comfortable with our team, obviously wer ganna make it into the playoffs, but i guess hese coming up games are going to be our practise time to get ready to win when it matters

...Just another thing about this Kidd situation. I said it before and i'm saying it again. many may not agree, but i think we all should get off Kidd's back and we know tat he's a back up golie, he tries his best, so stop bashing him. Alot of ppl in over boards and here too keep saying to dump Kidd, or tat Kidd should just leave the team if he's having troubles, but wouldn't tat be the sae ting as that orson situation?

Kidd's playing his best, and i don't know what kind of fans wer being by bashing him, because lets face it wer stuck with him, not that's that a bad thing or anything, but whatever ur guys are saying is not going to chage what is true.

If wer booing Kidd at home games, what kind of fans are we?? we should support him and be real TML fans. So i say give the support Kidd need to play for us, because he really is a good golie that's just in a slump this time of the season!!
Trevor, you're as bad a speller as you are a goalie. Get off the hotel computer before you miss the team bus back to Toronto.

BlueBlood17 is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 03:51 PM
  #12
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.
 
Lobstertainment's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,564
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman08
i dont mean for this to be offensive but those shades look like the style that blind folks wear...

as for kidd.. he needs to dye his hair blonde again or whatever it was while he was with florida... back then he played better

who knew all his ability was in the colour of his hair/facial hair (or as my bro used to call it when he was like 3, fur)
Daredevils was blind and he's bad ass. Sadly ben Afleck ruined his character but Daredevil still whomped many an ass allwithout sight.

and the shades look better in the full Image when I resized it they kinda rounder a bit.

and for The Record Tellqvist outplayed Kidd for his spot, Tellqvist would make big saves in a close game where Kidd would get beaten.

the only reason Telly is in St.John's is he gets more playing time down there to develop.

Lobstertainment is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 04:45 PM
  #13
TMLFan4ever
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Peterborough, ON
Posts: 267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTOM
look at the Avatar Look at it long and Hard.

Tellqvist is a BAD ASS MUTHER ****ER!!!!!!!!!!

Kidd is a Sasquatch.

I'll take a Bad Ass Action Hero over Hairy and the Hendersons anyday of the weak


And BTW, is Tellqvist ok? He got hurt in the Baby Leafs/Roadrunners game and I haven't heard anything since...?

TMLFan4ever is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 05:41 PM
  #14
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.
 
Lobstertainment's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,564
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLFan4ever


And BTW, is Tellqvist ok? He got hurt in the Baby Leafs/Roadrunners game and I haven't heard anything since...?
Tellqvist is too bad ass to be hurt, He's just feeling lazy....sooooooo lazy.

Lobstertainment is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 06:44 PM
  #15
TMLFan4ever
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Peterborough, ON
Posts: 267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTOM
Tellqvist is too bad ass to be hurt, He's just feeling lazy....sooooooo lazy.
lol! Awsome avatar!! Rock on mistah Telly-mon!

TMLFan4ever is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 09:44 PM
  #16
Soul_Hunter_2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: TORONTO!
Posts: 104
vCash: 500
Look, just get rid of Kidd. OH WAIT WE CAN'T ANYMORE (till next year, if there is hockey)

Soul_Hunter_2 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.