HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Loss?.. Not a big Deal.. and Kidd suff

Closed Thread

Old
03-13-2004, 11:07 PM
mogilnyrules89

vCash: 500
Loss?.. Not a big Deal.. and Kidd suff

Yeah we lost, but it doesn't matter. We don't have to toss and turn at night just because we lost.
We don't have to write 100 messeges about how our defence or forwards or for some ppl golie sucked.

I think that along the way we will loose some, but we have to get ready for the play offs, thats what really matters here. It's not the begining of the year when we really have to fight to get into the top 8,

I myself feel comfortable with our team, obviously wer ganna make it into the playoffs, but i guess hese coming up games are going to be our practise time to get ready to win when it matters

...Just another thing about this Kidd situation. I said it before and i'm saying it again. many may not agree, but i think we all should get off Kidd's back and we know tat he's a back up golie, he tries his best, so stop bashing him. Alot of ppl in over boards and here too keep saying to dump Kidd, or tat Kidd should just leave the team if he's having troubles, but wouldn't tat be the sae ting as that orson situation?

Kidd's playing his best, and i don't know what kind of fans wer being by bashing him, because lets face it wer stuck with him, not that's that a bad thing or anything, but whatever ur guys are saying is not going to chage what is true.

If wer booing Kidd at home games, what kind of fans are we?? we should support him and be real TML fans. So i say give the support Kidd need to play for us, because he really is a good golie that's just in a slump this time of the season!!

Old
03-13-2004, 11:16 PM
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.

Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
When he starts earning his paycheck I'll chear for the guy till then the Man in black in my Avatar is the true #2 in my Heart.

Old
03-13-2004, 11:22 PM
p.l.f.
mvp

im just going with vibes
ive got bad vibes

Old
03-14-2004, 01:39 AM
Rand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogilnyrules89
...Just another thing about this Kidd situation. I said it before and i'm saying it again. many may not agree, but i think we all should get off Kidd's back and we know tat he's a back up golie, he tries his best, so stop bashing him. Alot of ppl in over boards and here too keep saying to dump Kidd, or tat Kidd should just leave the team if he's having troubles, but wouldn't tat be the sae ting as that orson situation?

Kidd's playing his best, and i don't know what kind of fans wer being by bashing him, because lets face it wer stuck with him, not that's that a bad thing or anything, but whatever ur guys are saying is not going to chage what is true.

If wer booing Kidd at home games, what kind of fans are we?? we should support him and be real TML fans. So i say give the support Kidd need to play for us, because he really is a good golie that's just in a slump this time of the season!!

03-14-2004, 01:49 AM
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
KIDD LOVER!!!!!!

Old
03-14-2004, 01:51 AM
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.

look at the Avatar Look at it long and Hard.

Tellqvist is a BAD ASS MUTHER ****ER!!!!!!!!!!

Kidd is a Sasquatch.

I'll take a Bad Ass Action Hero over Hairy and the Hendersons anyday of the weak

Old
03-14-2004, 03:38 AM
sandman08

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTOM

Kidd is a Sasquatch.

I'll take a Bad Ass Action Hero over Hairy and the Hendersons anyday of the weak
i dont mean for this to be offensive but those shades look like the style that blind folks wear...

as for kidd.. he needs to dye his hair blonde again or whatever it was while he was with florida... back then he played better

who knew all his ability was in the colour of his hair/facial hair (or as my bro used to call it when he was like 3, fur)

Old
03-14-2004, 06:55 AM
coachbob

Quote:

Kidd is a Sasquatch.

If anybody thinks that Tellqvist can do the job any better than Kidd if Belfour goes down, they are sadly mistaken. The Leafs can't win a round without Eddie in the nets. Listen, nobody wants the Leafs to win the Cup any more than I do, but we need Eddie in the nets. Period.

Old
03-14-2004, 08:35 AM
bigger102

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachbob
If anybody thinks that Tellqvist can do the job any better than Kidd if Belfour goes down, they are sadly mistaken. The Leafs can't win a round without Eddie in the nets. Listen, nobody wants the Leafs to win the Cup any more than I do, but we need Eddie in the nets. Period.
I think Telly is better than Kidd already. It's true if Belfour goes down, Telly won't be able to win in the playoffs, but he is marginally better than Kidd.

Old
03-14-2004, 08:40 AM
50 Mission Cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachbob

He looked pretty sharp last night, so I suspect that we can start putting the Eddie death watch on hold.

Old
03-14-2004, 12:24 PM
BlueBlood17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogilnyrules89
Yeah we lost, but it doesn't matter. We don't have to toss and turn at night just because we lost.
We don't have to write 100 messeges about how our defence or forwards or for some ppl golie sucked.

I think that along the way we will loose some, but we have to get ready for the play offs, thats what really matters here. It's not the begining of the year when we really have to fight to get into the top 8,

I myself feel comfortable with our team, obviously wer ganna make it into the playoffs, but i guess hese coming up games are going to be our practise time to get ready to win when it matters

Trevor, you're as bad a speller as you are a goalie. Get off the hotel computer before you miss the team bus back to Toronto.

Old
03-14-2004, 03:51 PM
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman08
i dont mean for this to be offensive but those shades look like the style that blind folks wear...

as for kidd.. he needs to dye his hair blonde again or whatever it was while he was with florida... back then he played better

who knew all his ability was in the colour of his hair/facial hair (or as my bro used to call it when he was like 3, fur)
Daredevils was blind and he's bad ass. Sadly ben Afleck ruined his character but Daredevil still whomped many an ass allwithout sight.

and the shades look better in the full Image when I resized it they kinda rounder a bit.

and for The Record Tellqvist outplayed Kidd for his spot, Tellqvist would make big saves in a close game where Kidd would get beaten.

the only reason Telly is in St.John's is he gets more playing time down there to develop.

Old
03-14-2004, 04:45 PM
TMLFan4ever

Quote:

Kidd is a Sasquatch.

And BTW, is Tellqvist ok? He got hurt in the Baby Leafs/Roadrunners game and I haven't heard anything since...?

Old
03-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Lobstertainment
Oh no, my brains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLFan4ever

And BTW, is Tellqvist ok? He got hurt in the Baby Leafs/Roadrunners game and I haven't heard anything since...?
Tellqvist is too bad ass to be hurt, He's just feeling lazy....sooooooo lazy.

Old
03-14-2004, 06:44 PM
TMLFan4ever

Quote:
Tellqvist is too bad ass to be hurt, He's just feeling lazy....sooooooo lazy.
lol! Awsome avatar!! Rock on mistah Telly-mon!

Old
03-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Soul_Hunter_2

Look, just get rid of Kidd. OH WAIT WE CAN'T ANYMORE (till next year, if there is hockey)

Closed Thread