Now that we own Canada

Closed Thread

Old
03-13-2009, 11:52 AM
The Sneak

vCash: 500
Now that we own Canada

where are we going to put it?

Amazingly the Thrashers are 8-4-1 against Canadian based teams this season and are currently enjoying a 5 game winning streak.

Considering we only have two remaining games against those located in beavertopia we're ensured a winning season.

Surprisingly Ottawa has given us the most problems. We're 1-2 on the year but have a chance to even things up on March 28th at Philips Arena.

Toronto results have been a mirror image. we beat them there, 6-3, and lost at home 6-2. Then we each won at home in overtime 4-3.

After dropping our initial meeting in Montreal by a goal we have outscored the Habs 6-2 in Atlanta including a 2-0 shutout by Lehtonen last Friday. We have to travel back up there on the 24th.

finally we have swept the western Canadian trio.

The point? Just highlighting the irony that for the complete lack of respect the fans of these teams show the Thrashers? They can't beat them.

Old
03-13-2009, 12:51 PM
GetPucksDeep

The Thrashers are 5-1 against the NW division. They must be incredibly weak teams.

Old
03-14-2009, 11:56 AM
John Cena*
12x WWE CHAMPION!!!!

I've been looking at other teams whom we play, GDTs, and when we beat them they are like... omggg we lost to the Thrashers omg omg omg we blow we lost to the worst team etc...... Thrashers are a good team, just hasn't played like it until February.

Old
03-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Lux Aurumque*

No. We're not a good team. We're a bad team on a tear. Even the Islanders have been winning lately.

Old
03-14-2009, 04:00 PM
John Cena*
12x WWE CHAMPION!!!!

We are a good team. Even i said we were a bad team up until February when we started playing amazing. This team is a good team and its showing. I am very happy about this team and look foward to see how they respond without Kovy.

Old
03-14-2009, 05:12 PM
machoki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaSportsFan View Post
We are a good team. Even i said we were a bad team up until February when we started playing amazing. This team is a good team and its showing. I am very happy about this team and look foward to see how they respond without Kovy.
Yeah for the last time we've been absolutely unstoppable. Even though we wont make the play offs, I'm really enjoying watching the games. To bad we didn't start to play like this earlier...

I know that it's like a stupid question bad what do you think improved the most? What did Anderson do to make this team so much better?

Old
03-14-2009, 06:50 PM
John Cena*
12x WWE CHAMPION!!!!

I think our defense has gotten much much better. Our offense plays much better too. No more forcing bad passes because they feel they are getting pressured. Much better in the zone.

Closed Thread