HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Next Season's "Potential" Lineup

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-14-2004, 10:47 AM
  #1
Theoren Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 2,535
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
Next Season's "Potential" Lineup

Hlavac-Holik-Jagr
Murray-Lundmark-Balej
Barnaby-Moore/Umberger-Ortmeyer
LaCouture-Betts-Wiseman

Kasparaitis-Poti
Kondratiev-Tjutin
Lampman-Rachunek

Dunham/McLennan

NHL Vets-
Holik
Jagr
Hlavac
Barnaby
LaCouture
Kasparaitis
Poti
Dunham
McLennan

Young players with a fair amount of NHL experience-
Lundmark
Ortmeyer
Betts
Rachunek

Rookies or young players with little NHL experience-
Murray
Balej
Moore
Umberger
Wiseman
Kondratiev
Tjutin
Lampman


Or something similar along these lines...Do you feel this team has a better chance to finish better then this year's "win now" pre-fire sale Rangers, Actually contend for a playoff spot, finish about the same as the win now Rangers, or finish deep in the Crosby lottery? Arguments that can be made is that this team presented here has alot more "youthful energy" that leads to things like effort, but still has some verteran leadership

Sound off.

Theoren Fan is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 10:54 AM
  #2
in the hall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,009
vCash: 500
hlavac isnt going to be resigned.. that spot is also reserved for the big O.... btw barnaby plays rw

in the hall is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 11:02 AM
  #3
Bacchus
Registered User
 
Bacchus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dickes B
Country: Germany
Posts: 2,444
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall
hlavac isnt going to be resigned.. that spot is also reserved for the big O.... btw barnaby plays rw
Instead of Hlavac we may get Rosie or Simon back.

Don't know where they would finish, but I like this line-up.

Bacchus is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 11:04 AM
  #4
Theoren Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 2,535
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall
hlavac isnt going to be resigned.. that spot is also reserved for the big O.... btw barnaby plays rw
Well that's why I just called it a potential lineup. Hlavac has played pretty well with Jagr and Holik, and along with the fact that we don't really have alot on the LW, I wouldn't totally throw out the idea that he might get another one year deal...but on the flip side, there's going to be aTON of FA's to pick and choose from, so it's certainly not out of the question that we could find a replacement FA to fit on that line.

I know Barnaby is a RW, but fairs well on the LW too and like I mentioned before, the LW isn't very deep. We have enough RWs to be able to throw Barnaby on the left. Also, not for nothing, but this is also counting on Barnaby even BEING a Ranger come next year. As much as he said he'd love to come back, and as much as I believe that, it's also just as reasonable to assume he won't be back.

And also, this lineup presented above also completely ignores Mark Messier and the fact that he has yet to mention anything about retirement, which suggests it's logical to assume he could be apart of next year's Rangers as well.

Theoren Fan is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 11:07 AM
  #5
Kodiak
Registered User
 
Kodiak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ranger fan in Philly
Posts: 2,185
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Kodiak Send a message via AIM to Kodiak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak
I have basically the same idea, but a little different.

Rucinsky-Holik-Jagr
Murray-Lundmark-Balej
Wiseman/Giroux-Moore-Barnaby
LaCouture-Betts-Ortmeyer

Tyutin-Rachunek
Lampman-Poti
Kaspar-Kondratiev

Dunham
McLennan

This is assuming that Rucinsky, Barnaby, and McLennan all want to return. I prefer D pairings where the vets are paired with young kids. A Kondratiev-Tyutin pairing just has too much potential to blow up on any given night. And I don't see Umberger (assuming he does sign here) making the team after taking a year off. He's still a bit of a project.

I think that team would do about as well as this year's team. Jagr and Holik alone should keep us out of the Crosby race (that's a mixed blessing). That team should finish in the bottom 5-10 with the young guys gaining lots of experience.

Kodiak is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 11:08 AM
  #6
Theoren Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 2,535
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franz
Instead of Hlavac we may get Rosie or Simon back.

Don't know where they would finish, but I like this line-up.
I wouldn't mind Rucinsky instead of Hlavac, and by going by what each of them has done this entire season, i'd prefer Rucinsky too...but not both. I think the majority is with me when I say the time has come to see what some of these kids we have can do.

I think we've seen the last of Chris Simon. Judging by his reaction to the trade to the Flames, it looks like it's a place he's like to stay rather then come back.

Theoren Fan is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 11:10 AM
  #7
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired
 
SingnBluesOnBroadway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 29,807
vCash: 500
Awards:
I think that we are all fooling ourselves if we think that there will not be a FA signing or two (and not just Rucinksy, Barnaby, or Simon all of whom I believe are no lock to return).

__________________
SingnBluesOnBroadway is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 11:17 AM
  #8
jas
Unsatisfied
 
jas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,040
vCash: 500
I'm not convinced that Poti is here next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak
I have basically the same idea, but a little different.

Rucinsky-Holik-Jagr
Murray-Lundmark-Balej
Wiseman/Giroux-Moore-Barnaby
LaCouture-Betts-Ortmeyer

Tyutin-Rachunek
Lampman-Poti
Kaspar-Kondratiev

Dunham
McLennan

This is assuming that Rucinsky, Barnaby, and McLennan all want to return. I prefer D pairings where the vets are paired with young kids. A Kondratiev-Tyutin pairing just has too much potential to blow up on any given night. And I don't see Umberger (assuming he does sign here) making the team after taking a year off. He's still a bit of a project.

I think that team would do about as well as this year's team. Jagr and Holik alone should keep us out of the Crosby race (that's a mixed blessing). That team should finish in the bottom 5-10 with the young guys gaining lots of experience.
I could still see Mironov re-signed, and Poti used as trade bait on draft day. (I could also see Lundmark moved in the right deal IF Umberger is signed before then and the ranger use Lundmark as part of a deal to move up to get Ovechkin.) I don't like Tyutin and Rachunek together. Lampman seems more suited playing next Rachunek. I'm not convinced that a 33-year-old Rucinsky is better suited to this team than a 27-year-old Hlavac, especially with the 2nd wind Hlavac appears to be getting from playing next to Jagr. I would REALLY like to see Holik resume his rightful place as the defensive shutdown centers. Put him between Murray and Ortmeyer and watch them hit everything in sight. I also think Giroux, from most reports, has more offensive upside than Murray, so I could see him playing next to Lundmark and Balej.

jas is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 11:17 AM
  #9
Kodiak
Registered User
 
Kodiak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ranger fan in Philly
Posts: 2,185
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Kodiak Send a message via AIM to Kodiak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
I think that we are all fooling ourselves if we think that there will not be a FA signing or two (and not just Rucinksy, Barnaby, or Simon all of whom I believe are no lock to return).
Quiet, you. We'll face cold reality when hockey resumes (whenever that is). For now, let us dream of a Murray-Lundmark-Balej 2nd line.

Kodiak is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 11:43 AM
  #10
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired
 
SingnBluesOnBroadway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 29,807
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak
Quiet, you. We'll face cold reality when hockey resumes (whenever that is). For now, let us dream of a Murray-Lundmark-Balej 2nd line.
Glen Murray? :p

SingnBluesOnBroadway is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 11:46 AM
  #11
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 16,180
vCash: 873
I like the fact that these kids

will just play balls to the wall hard on every shift.


The wins will come, but the hard work and effort is what I'm going to be looking for. Let them mature and not worry about the po's right now

that's a long way from here.

pld459666 is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 12:03 PM
  #12
Janerixon
Registered User
 
Janerixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 3,730
vCash: 500
My potential lineup (what i see slats doing)
re-signing mclennan, mcallister, mironov, and green
signing ufa's rucinsky and barnaby
buying out dunham

rucinsky-holik-jagr
barnaby-moore/umberger-balej
murray-lundmark-ortmeyer
lacouture-betts-?

mironov-tyutin
kasper-poti
lampman-rachunek

mclennan-blackie (or another young goalie)

sc: green, mcallister, and ?

hlavac wont be back, regardless of how well he is playing with jagr i just dont see it and rosie wants to come back

lindros i do not think will be back either, not that we wont go after him, i see him signing a 1 year deal w/ toronto

i think we wont re-sign all 3 simon, barnaby and rucinsky, so ill say simon re-signs with calgary

i have 2 question marks cause sather usually signs 2 people out of nowhere, this year it was simon and hlavac. years before there were signings of ciger, mckenna, karpa, malakhov, etc so we will have to see

Janerixon is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 01:08 PM
  #13
Kodiak
Registered User
 
Kodiak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ranger fan in Philly
Posts: 2,185
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Kodiak Send a message via AIM to Kodiak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas
I could still see Mironov re-signed, and Poti used as trade bait on draft day. (I could also see Lundmark moved in the right deal IF Umberger is signed before then and the ranger use Lundmark as part of a deal to move up to get Ovechkin.) I don't like Tyutin and Rachunek together. Lampman seems more suited playing next Rachunek. I'm not convinced that a 33-year-old Rucinsky is better suited to this team than a 27-year-old Hlavac, especially with the 2nd wind Hlavac appears to be getting from playing next to Jagr. I would REALLY like to see Holik resume his rightful place as the defensive shutdown centers. Put him between Murray and Ortmeyer and watch them hit everything in sight. I also think Giroux, from most reports, has more offensive upside than Murray, so I could see him playing next to Lundmark and Balej.
I think Tyutin and Rachunek could be very good together. They both can play well in both ends of the ice and are capable for covering for other at times. Neither would be forced into a pure offensive or defensive role, and that's good because that is not either of their games. Lampman, OTOH, seems like he'll be the most defensively oriented of the current set of d-men, and that's why I would like to see him play with Poti. He'd let Poti wander more than Tyutin, Rachunek, or Kondratiev would because his game is more suited to a stay-at-home style rather than a 2-way style.

And I wouldn't count on Umberger to replace Lundmark just yet. The kid hasn't played hockey in a year, and I don't think anyone said he would be ready for the NHL this year. He's going to need some time in Hartford to develop his game.

As for Murray, I'd like to see him with Lundmark and Balej more for his physical play and his willingness to crash the net rather than his offensive upside. Giroux, while he has good size, isn't particularly physical. I think my line would let Murray create havoc in the crease while Lundmark sets up Balej for the shot. It's a basic power forward-playmaker-sniper line.

Kodiak is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 01:41 PM
  #14
BigE
Registered User
 
BigE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: San Francisco, CA
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,476
vCash: 500
Hlavac will be playing in Europe next year with Zdeno Cigar. He's got no heart and no interest in playing beneath his own blueline.

As far as a lineup next year Sather is most certainly going to dip into the wealth of Free Agents this summer to bolster the lineup with veterans. Which is why he traded de Vries. I could see him going after Pronger (if St. Louis does not qualify him). He's almost certain to go after a goaltender too. Blackburn, Lundqvist, nor LaBarbera are ready to carry an NHL load right now.

If Lindros returns you're sure to see Barnaby and Rucinsky come back. I wouldn't even be surprised to see Simon return on another one year deal. Those four in addition to Leetch, Messier and Ortmeyer were the hardest working Rangers all year.

I'd love to see the Rangers send Holik away. He's been nothing but awful in his own zone this year and a total idiot with the press. He may claim to "shoot from the hip" but he more or less shoots himself in the foot most of the time.

Another year in the AHL for Balej isn't going to do him any good. He's proven that he can score and it's time for him to step up and make it here. However, if he's not going to get the ice-time then it's not worth it. He has to play, just like Lundmark and Ortmeyer. I'd also like to see Giroux given a chance. He's played 160 AHL games and it might be time for him to get a serious look.

Tyutin will be a mainstay on the back-end next year and since Leetch was traded, Poti has picked up his game tremendously. If you add a free agent to the mix, plus Rachunek, Lampman and Kasparaitis...you've got your starting six right there. No more Joel Bouchards or Dale Purintons!

Kids like Murray, Moore, Nycholat and Umberger are all on the bubble but will all most likely need another year of seasoning in the minors. Blackburn as the starter for the pack would be nice too.

BigE is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 03:41 PM
  #15
dumpsathernow*
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Fan
Hlavac-Holik-Jagr
Murray-Lundmark-Balej
Barnaby-Moore/Umberger-Ortmeyer
LaCouture-Betts-Wiseman

Kasparaitis-Poti
Kondratiev-Tjutin
Lampman-Rachunek

Dunham/McLennan

NHL Vets-
Holik
Jagr
Hlavac
Barnaby
LaCouture
Kasparaitis
Poti
Dunham
McLennan

Young players with a fair amount of NHL experience-
Lundmark
Ortmeyer
Betts
Rachunek

Rookies or young players with little NHL experience-
Murray
Balej
Moore
Umberger
Wiseman
Kondratiev
Tjutin
Lampman


Or something similar along these lines...Do you feel this team has a better chance to finish better then this year's "win now" pre-fire sale Rangers, Actually contend for a playoff spot, finish about the same as the win now Rangers, or finish deep in the Crosby lottery? Arguments that can be made is that this team presented here has alot more "youthful energy" that leads to things like effort, but still has some verteran leadership

Sound off.
this lineup is not in a way 100 percent we are going to probably sign barnaby in the offseason plus maybe 2 or 3 other vets would like to see rolston this is what i would like to see.. on offense

1- holik/ jagr and some left wingers that we would sign a vet
2-umberger/murray/ balej
3- rolston / barnaby and ortmeyer
4- moore/ simon / lacatoure

something along those lines and defense i have to see whose a free agent then i will get back with ther lineup u listed we have no vets we wont win any games nyr wont go with that line up.. rolston excellent penalty killer and great shot if he plays point on power play hes a center who got decent spped and can score

dumpsathernow* is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 05:33 PM
  #16
Fletch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 21,300
vCash: 500
Why is everybody...

still putting Jagr with Holik? Gotta find another option somewhere. For this to make sense, Holik needs to face top lines, not be on a top line. Jagr could use somebody a bit more creative.

I'm not getting into next season's lineup...there will be draft day trades and there will be UFA signings. Hopefully, though, these signings will be of players that will be useful to the Rangers...ditto the trades. Of course with Sather at the helm, I have little confidence that he will get it right.

Fletch is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 06:48 PM
  #17
RangersFan
Registered User
 
RangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: LA, CA & NY, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,660
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to RangersFan Send a message via MSN to RangersFan
I really couldn't care what the lineup will be next year, cause you know what? It won't matter without the right coach. With the right coach, UFA and young players will we worked into the lineup the right way, unlike the past 4 years. Sather's most important move facing this club is picking the right guy, and it really is all about him swallowing his pride and checking his ego, cause he just might have to deal with a coach who could think on his own...

RangersFan is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 08:21 PM
  #18
DrewN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 128
vCash: 500
I think we have to wait until after the draft. It's very possible our 1st rounder (and maybe you know who) will be in the mix. And hopefully Holik won't have to center Jagr, he's better off on a checking line stopping star opponent players.

DrewN is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 08:34 PM
  #19
Freudian
Patty likes beef
 
Freudian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Sweden
Posts: 29,002
vCash: 50
No! We will not return Barnaby. He has an amazing attitude towards the game. He should stay an Av.

There is a pretty good chance he will return though, I guess. As long as he does it with a ring I won't mind.

Freudian is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 09:02 PM
  #20
Twist and Shout
Registered User
 
Twist and Shout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,264
vCash: 500
Hey... Do you guys think that Jessiman will get his chance next year? I've heard nothing but good things about him. He could be what the Rangers need to kick start a new beginning for their franchise.

Twist and Shout is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 09:21 PM
  #21
nyr5186
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans
Country: Madagascar
Posts: 2,702
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRS
Hey... Do you guys think that Jessiman will get his chance next year? I've heard nothing but good things about him. He could be what the Rangers need to kick start a new beginning for their franchise.
I highly doubt Jessiman will be ready to make the Rangers lineup next season. Signing him to a contract and then putting him in Hartford is a more likely option, but I'd still prefer he go back to Dartmouth for at least another year. Nobody's denying he has alot of raw talent, but look at his stats this season -- he's not even putting up as many points as last year. Maybe the fact that teams are paying more attention to him has more to do with that, I dont know. You would probably get a better opinion on him from somebody who's seen him play this year. But from all I've read about him, he's still a project and it will take time for him to develop.

nyr5186 is offline  
Old
03-14-2004, 09:32 PM
  #22
Bacchus
Registered User
 
Bacchus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dickes B
Country: Germany
Posts: 2,444
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr4life5186
But from all I've read about him, he's still a project and it will take time for him to develop.
Totally agree on that.

Bacchus is offline  
Old
03-15-2004, 12:24 AM
  #23
BigE
Registered User
 
BigE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: San Francisco, CA
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,476
vCash: 500
Jessiman has told the Rangers that he wants to finish his school and then he'll be ready to sign a contract.

I'm not about to put in a lineup until we actually know who is going to be eligible. It's kind of pointless really.

I will say that I'd either like to see Robinson or Quenville. I'd think that Larry might re-consider the Rags now that they've got this tremendous influx of youthful blood. Although I do hear that he is first in line for the Florida job.

BigE is offline  
Old
03-15-2004, 01:54 AM
  #24
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!
 
n8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: san francisco
Country: United States
Posts: 7,400
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch
still putting Jagr with Holik? Gotta find another option somewhere. For this to make sense, Holik needs to face top lines, not be on a top line. Jagr could use somebody a bit more creative.

I'm not getting into next season's lineup...there will be draft day trades and there will be UFA signings. Hopefully, though, these signings will be of players that will be useful to the Rangers...ditto the trades. Of course with Sather at the helm, I have little confidence that he will get it right.
that's a good point. i guess it's because of chemistry or something like that. that and his salary.
even though this is a "next season" thread, by season's end i wouldn't mind seeing

murray-holik-ortmeyer play as a defense line and
balej-lundmark-jagr. see what these kids can do with jags and top line minutes
give them 3 consistent games. if it doesn't work, at least we'll know better what lundmark can do to improve his game for next year. balej is starting to warm up so a little jagr magic might light a fire under him.

not losing sight of our goal, our other lines this season of
hlavac-messier-mccarthy &
green-green-dlac
get lite up so we keep losing 5-4 games.

i don't want to really make lines until training camp when we know 1) there is a season 2) what draft day shenangans sather pulls 3) what UFAs we've signed

n8 is offline  
Old
03-15-2004, 02:01 AM
  #25
charliemurphy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Concrete Jungle, NYC
Posts: 475
vCash: 500
Prospects, Draft Picks, and the Future Lineups

Just wanted to get everyone's take on everything (trades, picks, resigning players, free agency) before the upcoming draft and before next year's possible lockout season.
I don't want to sound like a pessimist but this lockout season has me worried. And depending on what picks we get, how they pan out, (re)signing players, only time will tell how the Rangers will look.

I am taking into account a lockout season and the Rangers re-signing:
M. Barnaby: Definitely wants to come back. I can see him being offered a multi-year deal.
B. Leetch: Anyone who thinks this man's number is not
going next to #35 is crazy.

Remember this would be in effect after the lockout season, so here goes:

Murray-Holik-Jagr
Umberger-Lundmark-Barnaby
Ortmeyer-Moore-Jessiman
Green-Betts-Balej

Hlavac won't be back. Lindros is done, unless he gets a dirt cheap extension. Holik and Jagr are not moving due to their contracts. They get paid big time even if their is a lockout. Umberger is legitimate and will get signed, he shoots L and would move from center, as well as Betts who might not even play pending on what moves are made. I really like D. Moore. I think Prucha is a real sleeper of a prospect. Hereema needs a lot more time as well as Immonen, Giroux and Helminen. I rather have Jessiman wait until he's ready, but I can definitely see him playing in two years.

Again, take into account the possible 1st round picks: LW's which we desperately need: Ovechkin@6'2"200, Ladd@6'2"200, Wolski@6'3" and Centers: Chipchura@6'2"197, Malkin@6'3"186, Olesz@6'1"194 and the possible free agents available, which would change the entire team all together.

Tyutin-Leetch
Poti-Kasaparaitis
Lampman-Rachunek

I know, but bear in mind that Sather doesn't like Purinton. Mirinov will retire. Darius and his contract are not going anywhere. Poti has a good shot but lacks toughness, cut him some slack. Besides Kondratiev and Liffiton are waiting in the wings. Baranka is a long shot. And if the Rangers use their 1st pick on a D'man it could be:Barker@6'3"207, Green@6'1"195, Lepisto@6'176, or Smid@6'3"209.

Dunham will be a faint memory (thank god). I can see Mclennan getting signed. I don't see Labarbera being built around. Lundqvist is getting serious looks and props even by JD. I hope Blackburn gets healthy, he's the future folks. A damaged nerve in the shoulder does take time, Leetch had the same thing (think in 98') in his leg and took him a while to get back.

What do you think everyone?

charliemurphy is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.