HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Anisimov enjoying a breakout year

Old
10-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Fitzy
All Is Well

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenacusMaximus View Post
Sens fan here, looking for some information on a couple of your players.

I drafted Stepan in my fantasy league, and happened upon Anisimov in a trade. Yahoo is saying that Anisimov is going to be starting the year on the 2nd line for you guys. Is this true? Also, what line will Stepan be playing on, and who will be getting more power play time?

If anyone can provide me with some info of what you guys are expecting from them, I would greatly appreciate it.
Anisimov will likely start on the 2nd line with Dubinsky and Callahan.

Stepan will likely start on the 3rd line with either Rupp and Zuccarello or Fedotenko and Zuccarello.

Stepan will get more power play time, at least to start. Anisimov has not been a PP regular when everyone is healthy ever in his time here. Stepan remained on the PP even when slumping last season.

Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Senacus Maximus
AlfSilferssonScores

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLU Hockey View Post
Anisimov will likely start on the 2nd line with Dubinsky and Callahan.

Stepan will likely start on the 3rd line with either Rupp and Zuccarello or Fedotenko and Zuccarello.

Stepan will get more power play time, at least to start. Anisimov has not been a PP regular when everyone is healthy ever in his time here. Stepan remained on the PP even when slumping last season.
That's for the quick response, your info helps.

Senacus Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2011, 06:39 PM
x BEUKEBOOM x
Buuuuuuuuuuuk !

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
Watching him closely all preseason and i can see another level already.

When hes out there, he carries more of a presence and it looks like hes gotten quicker/faster along with finding better routes to the puck and net.

Hes still got room to fill out i believe, because hes still getting knocked off the puck from time to time. I think as he gets older hell add more weight and will only get better. I see big things from Arty this year and this was something I wanted to post early in the preseason, not after the past two where hes shown up.
<Psst.> Barb Underhill. Pass it on.

x BEUKEBOOM x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2011, 07:56 PM
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
AA wont get the PP mins to be a 60+ guy in all likelyhood...but hes going to put up about 50-60 points, most at even strength, while playing borderline selke level defense.

Ill take that any day of the week.
AA came back early and was skating with Barb Underhill definitely going to put him over the top this year!!!

vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote