HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings activate Justin Williams

Old
03-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
uhmmmm back to the topic...... Justin Williams......

i'm a hard Lombardi defender and after he moved O Sully and a 2nd, i though he must have seen something in that guy........

After 2 games i really start wondering what exactly.........
i know he had a heavy injurie.. but...
i just see a player without any skills, without Hockey IQ and poor vission...........

Hopefully i'm wrong and Lombardi proofs me again that he is one of the smartest guys arround.
Hopefully he has the same way like Handzus and plays like new born

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Ollie Weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
He may not be playing well, but I already see more visible passion from him than I had from the prior. He is tenacious with the puck and shows determination. His skating is noticeably poor right now, but given how much time he has seen on the sidelines I agree with you that we should really wait till next training camp/season to adequately assess his skillset. I would give him a pass for the remaining handful of games and look for signs of improvement near the very end to next season. I think we have a good player on our hands regardless of comparisons being drawn.
Ah, this would be the "Rational Approach to Justin williams" post. I was looking for that...

Ollie Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2009, 09:25 AM
lakings41

Quote:
Originally Posted by frolovfan View Post
Very lame! The guy is coming back from over a month off and has to learn an entire new system. We cant all be perfect like you. Give the guy 10 games or so to work out the kinks.

All I said was that his first two games were shat. No big deal!

What are you his brother? I said i'll wait until next season.......at this point we all have too!

lakings41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Johnny Utah

I have a bad feeling about this deal and not b/c of just 2 games but because of what usually happens when Kings trade for a guy who is either A. coming off a major injury or B. coming off a struggling year....Williams is coming off both...3 goals in 30 games and 50 games missed with injury...Anyone remember Ronning, Carter, McCauley, and Heinze....?

Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote