HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sundstrom back this weekend...

Closed Thread

Old
03-15-2004, 03:28 PM

vCash: 500
Sundstrom back this weekend...

According to Team 990, Nicklas Sundstrom will make his return to the lineup either Friday or Saturday vs. the Devils

Bulis, Sundstrom and Souray back will bolster our PK and PP and balance our lines and defense, great news!

Zednik-Koivu-Kovalev
Dagenais-Ribeiro-Ryder
Bulis-Dowd-Sundstrom
Langdon/Juneau-Bégin-Ward

Should be our lines going into the playoffs

P.S.-yeah yeah, Perreault's hot...blah, blah, blah.......

Old
03-15-2004, 03:46 PM
habsfan11

I like them, perreault is going to fade off, and dagenais is a better fit

Old
03-15-2004, 03:57 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_s_
Um no, Perreault is better than Daganais. He is also more experienced. Daganias does not deserve to be in the line up, he stinks up the joint.

Old
03-15-2004, 04:02 PM
gohabsgo2010

Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_s_
If we renamed ourselves the Columbus Cotton Mouths, Dagenais would be a better fit. But he's 6'5 without a brain and seems to think that playoff hockey players can get by without skates, without helmets (it's clear he's fallen on his head many times), and most importantly without a heart.

Who cares if he has whatsomany goals, fact of the matter is they have all been a direct result of his teammates hard work (moving, thinking, skating, passing -- Dagenais doesn't understand). He's like a giant ogre who gets picked up and planted in the slot every 15 minutes. He has no courage, no heart, and no brain - call it the Wizard of Oz trio.

Pierre Dagenais is a bad hockey player. No, a HORRIBLE hockey player, and the fact that CJ sat him for the Saturday game was brilliance, because if he was playing we would be sitting here complaining about a loss.

Maybe he'll play again in the NHL someday after this season. It's sad enough that he's disgraced our team for a season. He couldn't crack the Panthers, the Devils thought he was no good, and there's a clear reason.

He sucks.

Old
03-15-2004, 04:05 PM
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl.roberts
If we renamed ourselves the Columbus Cotton Mouths, Dagenais would be a better fit. But he's 6'5 without a brain and seems to think that playoff hockey players can get by without skates, without helmets (it's clear he's fallen on his head many times), and most importantly without a heart.

Who cares if he has whatsomany goals, fact of the matter is they have all been a direct result of his teammates hard work (moving, thinking, skating, passing -- Dagenais doesn't understand). He's like a giant ogre who gets picked up and planted in the slot every 15 minutes. He has no courage, no heart, and no brain - call it the Wizard of Oz trio.

Pierre Dagenais is a bad hockey player. No, a HORRIBLE hockey player, and the fact that CJ sat him for the Saturday game was brilliance, because if he was playing we would be sitting here complaining about a loss.

Maybe he'll play again in the NHL someday after this season. It's sad enough that he's disgraced our team for a season. He couldn't crack the Panthers, the Devils thought he was no good, and there's a clear reason.

He sucks.
Agreed

Might i add his attituge stinks.

Old
03-15-2004, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Um no, Perreault is better than Daganais. He is also more experienced. Daganias does not deserve to be in the line up, he stinks up the joint.
Dagenais and Perreault is like comparing crap from two different **holes...but if you give me the choice between the 2, i'll definately take Dagenais due to his size, I know he dosen't use it much, but the fact that he's bigger makes a difference, Dagenais is slightly better defensively, while both their skating are atrocious...and like th poster above said, it's only a matter of time before Perreault starts to disappear, I thought after 2 and 1/2 years we would know this by now, before we needed him, but as of now, we have better players to put in his spot, no offense to him, he's doing great right now, but if you give me the choice of Perreault or....Bulis on the 1st line, there's no doubt who wins

Old
03-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
Dagenais and Perreault is like comparing crap from two different **holes...but if you give me the choice between the 2, i'll definately take Dagenais due to his size, I know he dosen't use it much, but the fact that he's bigger makes a difference, Dagenais is slightly better defensively, while both their skating are atrocious...and like th poster above said, it's only a matter of time before Perreault starts to disappear, I thought after 2 and 1/2 years we would know this by now, before we needed him, but as of now, we have better players to put in his spot, no offense to him, he's doing great right now, but if you give me the choice of Perreault or....Bulis on the 1st line, there's no doubt who wins
Sorry man, i aint gona argue about this, as it will go on, and on, and on.

IMO Perrault is better.

Old
03-15-2004, 04:16 PM

Quote:

He sucks.

I agree100% with everything you said, but all the bad things you had to say about Dagenais can also be applied to Perreault...

Old
03-15-2004, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Sorry man, i aint gona argue about this, as it will go on, and on, and on.

IMO Perrault is better.
I'm not arguing, I save that for my girlfriend, this is a debate? no? do we have to agree on everything?

Old
03-15-2004, 04:23 PM
gohabsgo2010

Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Quote:
I agree100% with everything you said, but all the bad things you had to say about Dagenais can also be applied to Perreault...
Nah, I'm not a big YP fan but Dagenais doesn't have anything on him. Perreault is actually thinking out there, moving, skating (though not very fast). Here's a guy who's been sat all year and didn't give a word of advice to the coaches. He can stay. Chances are he'll cool down, but he's played big in the Postseason, hasn't he? And he would make both NJ and FLA respective rosters, too.

Old
03-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Mooch

Quote:
I'm not arguing, I save that for my girlfriend, this is a debate? no? do we have to agree on everything?
I dont feel like debating this either. Its been done so many times over the past few weeks.

Nope we dont have to agree on anything at all, your intitiled to your own opinion.

Old
03-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Guy Caballero

Quote:
He has no courage, no heart, and no brain - call it the Wizard of Oz trio. Pierre Dagenais is a bad hockey player. No, a HORRIBLE hockey player, and the fact that CJ sat him for the Saturday game was brilliance, because if he was playing we would be sitting here complaining about a loss. Maybe he'll play again in the NHL someday after this season. It's sad enough that he's disgraced our team for a season. He couldn't crack the Panthers, the Devils thought he was no good, and there's a clear reason.

He sucks.
Stop sitting on the fence, jl. Tell us what you really think of Dagenais. :p

Old
03-15-2004, 04:34 PM

Quote:
I dont feel like debating this either. Its been done so many times over the past few weeks.

Nope we dont have to agree on anything at all, your intitiled to your own opinion.
fair enough, i'm spent anyway

Old
03-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Mooch

Quote:
fair enough, i'm spent anyway

Ha ha, LOL!

Another reason why is because there is already a thread on daganais. I just dont feel like posting in both threads on the same old thing. Cool!

Old
03-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Moumni_Bachir

Send a message via ICQ to Moumni_Bachir
Noooooooooooooon, laissé ça intact Dowd et Bégin ensemble, Bégin apprend plus défensivement pis c'est notre futur capitaine!

Old
03-15-2004, 05:17 PM
L3DZ3P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moumni_Bachir
Noooooooooooooon, laissé ça intact Dowd et Bégin ensemble, Bégin apprend plus défensivement pis c'est notre futur capitaine!
As much as I like Bégin he is definetly not our future captain.

Old
03-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Traitor8

Euuuuh..No..Begin will never be a captain even if I like him a lot.

Anyways, I would go with a lineup like this:

Perreault-Koivu-Zednik
Ryder-Ribeiro-Kovalev
Bulis-Dowd-Begin
Langdon-Ward-Sundstrom

Souray-Quintal
Markov-Rivet
Brisebois-Bouillon
Komisarek

Theodore
Garon

Old
03-15-2004, 05:23 PM
Moumni_Bachir

Send a message via ICQ to Moumni_Bachir
Well, Steve Bégin Assistant?

Old
03-15-2004, 05:25 PM
NWT Habs Fan

Yeah, I think Dags is the odd man out on the weekend with Sunny back. He is the most one-dimensional of our forwards and replacing Ryder back to the 2nd line and Sunny onto the third, gives CJ four nicely balanced lines that he can roll at those beatable NJD. You need good team speed against the Devils and we should have enough scoring punch in the lineup to win what should be a close battle.

Closed Thread