HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rob Blake feels reborn: ***RAGE WARNING****

Old
03-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Zad
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Rob Blake feels reborn: ***RAGE WARNING****

I warn you. If you do not want to become progressively angrier and potentially go into a fit of rage that may cause you to punch your neighbor, throw an angry elbow at a random defenseman next time you are on the ice or put away a 1/2 glass of Jack (clean) with a scowl, then don't read this article...

Click at your own risk.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=4...mpid=rss-wigge

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 12:48 AM
Menace

Buck Flake!!!

Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 12:56 AM
LAX attack*

Send a message via AIM to LAX attack*
What more should or could be said about this traitor?

Thanks for your good years, but you really did **** the franchise over because you are a self serving *****

LAX attack* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Rob Blake is like the Oakland Raiders, the New York Yankees and Joseph Stalin combined.

Reaper45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 02:02 AM
yankeeking

Maybe this will enlighten those who think the fans booing this SOB are wrong......how funny he craps on the Kings seven years ago and last years when he was the freaking captain and supposed leader, never should have been captain ever ever ever

yankeeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 02:19 AM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos

That son of a *****. >:/ ****er.

If the playoffs started today, I would find myself in the unusual predicament of rooting for the Ducks for one series. Then laughing at them of course after they fall in the second series after their miracle victory.

“This is for you Kings fans wherever you may be. All the frustration and disappointment of the past is gone. The 45 year drought is over. The Los Angeles Kings are indeed the Kings of the National Hockey League. They are the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!” - Bob Miller
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 03:14 AM
CycloneLaunch

Hey who is this guy?

He seems like the missing piece in our playoff puzzle!

CycloneLaunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 03:27 AM
backhander

he obviously enjoyed his lifestyle in socal more than being on the ice. blake must have been really excited about the sharks new system. not the over payment of 5 mil

backhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 03:35 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

Hey Rob,

Since it was such an easy choice to go to San Jose this season, please enlighten us as to why you wouldn't waive tyour no trade clause last season at the deadline, when DL had a sweet deal set up to ship you there. FACE IT, YOU ARE A PUTZ!

DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 07:12 AM
Matt13

Or maybe it is simply being surrounded by talent for the first time since leaving Colorado?

Matt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 09:39 AM
deano

I'm afraid to read it, because all season long I've been hoping he rips up his knee, becomes slightly crippled, and also carries a decent amount of pain for the rest of his life. I don't know if carrying anymore hate around for any individual is healthy for my psyche. By the look of it anyways, SJ is probably not going to the SC. They can't beat Calgary, and usually not Detroit.

deano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 09:48 AM
Flour Child
Unleavened User

vCash: 383
Part of me wants to go Tanya Harding on Rob and send Jeff Gillooly after his knee

Flour Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Kings man 4 life

Kings man 4 life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 11:09 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
Part of me wants to go Tanya Harding on Rob and send Jeff Gillooly after his knee
As your self appointed pro bono attorney I can not ethically advise you to commit a crime, (even if I want it done), nor in what manner (for example, with great violence), nor the time frame it should be carried out in (such as, before the first roundof the playoffs, and certainly no later than the second). Nor can I advise you to destroy evidence of your intent to do so (for example, by deleting your posting).

It would be an ethical violation of my profesional responsibilites for me to do any such thing as listed above, and I therefore can not and will not encourage you to undertake such actions nor advise you in the commision thereof.

However, you are, of course, at any time, (the sooner the better) free to disregard my lack of advice in these respects, and if you need representation after the alleged commission of, or being charged with the commission of, or the aiding and abetting of the commission of, such an act, (which act, I believe, would be well received on these boards) you know how to reach me!!!

P.S. Such pro bono representation as I might provide upon the alleged commission of such an act would also include free gourmet meals (with alcohol) and occasional extra tickets to King games as well!!!

Old
03-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Omni Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIEHARD the King fan View Post
As your self appointed pro bono attorney I can not ethically advise you to commit a crime, (even if I want it done), nor in what manner (for example, with great violence), nor the time frame it should be carried out in (such as, before the first roundof the playoffs, and certainly no later than the second). Nor can I advise you to destroy evidence of your intent to do so (for example, by deleting your posting).

It would be an ethical violation of my profesional responsibilites for me to do any such thing as listed above, and I therefore can not and will not encourage you to undertake such actions nor advise you in the commision thereof.

However, you are, of course, at any time, (the sooner the better) free to disregard my lack of advice in these respects, and if you need representation after the alleged commission of, or being charged with the commission of, or the aiding and abetting of the commission of, such an act, (which act, I believe, would be well received on these boards) you know how to reach me!!!

P.S. Such pro bono representation as I might provide upon the alleged commission of such an act would also include free gourmet meals (with alcohol) and occasional extra tickets to King games as well!!!
BRB, committing crimes.

Omni Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 11:28 AM
BigKing
Spot Picker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIEHARD the King fan View Post
Hey Rob,

Since it was such an easy choice to go to San Jose this season, please enlighten us as to why you wouldn't waive tyour no trade clause last season at the deadline, when DL had a sweet deal set up to ship you there. FACE IT, YOU ARE A PUTZ!
Not just last season but the deadline before that as well.

**** him.

BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 11:37 AM
KingsFan7824

I say you have to tip your hat to the guy. Every choice he's made has been the right one. He didn't want to sign with the Kings in 01, got traded to a Cup favorite, helped beat the Kings in the playoffs, won the Cup, got paid a ton of money after that, again helped beat the Kings in the playoffs the next season, was on a consistent playoff team for a few more years, came back to the Kings after signing for an additional $12 million for 2 years, then signs with another Cup contending team after a franchise that hasn't been relevant since 1993 didn't want him back.

In the game of life, Rob Blake has won.

KingsFan7824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 11:44 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsFan7824 View Post
I say you have to tip your hat to the guy. Every choice he's made has been the right one. He didn't want to sign with the Kings in 01, got traded to a Cup favorite, helped beat the Kings in the playoffs, won the Cup, got paid a ton of money after that, again helped beat the Kings in the playoffs the next season, was on a consistent playoff team for a few more years, came back to the Kings after signing for an additional $12 million for 2 years, then signs with another Cup contending team after a franchise that hasn't been relevant since 1993 didn't want him back.

Fine, but in this part of the World we call Los Angeles, Rob Blake is < pond scum!

Old
03-26-2009, 11:46 AM
kingsholygrail
Career Worst Year

He's the only reason I'm rooting against San Jose in the post season.

kingsholygrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 11:48 AM
PSP
Couldn't Be Happier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsholygrail View Post
He's the only reason I'm rooting against San Jose in the post season.
If you need another reason for rooting against San Jose.....

Jeremy Roenick

PSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 11:52 AM
DoubleMinor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt13 View Post
Or maybe it is simply being surrounded by talent for the first time since leaving Colorado?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsFan7824 View Post

wow.. these two ^^^ have their thoughts in the right direction. The rest... not so much. So much hostility Obviously most here didnt like Blake anyways.. shouldnt you be happy he's gone?

DoubleMinor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 11:56 AM
kingsholygrail
Career Worst Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP View Post
If you need another reason for rooting against San Jose.....

Jeremy Roenick
lol Don't we love him around here?

kingsholygrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Dave33
Still smiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleMinor View Post
wow.. these two ^^^ have their thoughts in the right direction. The rest... not so much. So much hostility Obviously most here didnt like Blake anyways.. shouldnt you be happy he's gone?
Oh please, the guy repeatedly screwed an org to which he should have had some loyalty. The thread title clearly expresses how most of us would react. Take your amazement back to your board.

Dave33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 12:08 PM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleMinor View Post
so... kings fans should just embrace the suck, huh? thanks for the advice.

agentfouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2009, 12:08 PM
KingsFan7824

Quote:
Fine, but in this part of the World we call Los Angeles, Rob Blake is < pond scum!
No question. Voluntarily taking the C off his jersey over money, a general malaise in the play of a champion(just copying the word used by the article), etc, etc.

Just saying, from a completely distant, unemotional, numbered, robotic-like view, he's the man. Never lost a dime because of the way he played with the Kings. Never lost the respect of his peers for any in-game action or inaction on his part. Hell, the Kings even gave him the C when he came back in 2006, and that was in addition to the money.

KingsFan7824 is offline   Reply With Quote