Notices

Has team chemistry been disrupted?

Old
03-29-2009, 11:43 AM
cross16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhabums View Post
It's rather amazing that one person's word is valued so much more highly over another's when you want to agree with them.

If Carcillo said OJ was a total jerk would you suddenly think Olli was a cancer? Or would you dismiss Carcillo as an idiot? Not saying Jokinen is or isn't a cancer, I have no idea. However, for a pretty damn good player he sure gets tossed around.
How about the Panther's former director of player personnal, Duane Sutter, who know works for the Flames and also said that the reports were bs.

So now you have his former coach, his former director of player personnal, and former teammates all saying he is a good guy.

And then you have Gillis and Barnaby, who I might have neither have any proof they just say they got "reports", saying he has character issues. Seems like a no brainer to me. I'll take the side of people who were actually there, other than people who are "sepculating" because thats all Gillis and Barnaby are doing.

cross16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2009, 02:43 PM
F A N

vCash: 500
Gillis made his comments about Jokinen at the time of the draft. There were no indications that gillis had even inquired about Jokinen. What Gillis said was that he wasn't interested in Jokinen. He heard some negative reports of Jokinen and felt he wasn't a good fit for the team he wanted to build. Nothing wrong with that. I don't think this should be turned into a whose word is more credible. Besides the best team player can turn into a cancer in a bad situation.

F A N is offline   Reply With Quote