HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bring back Moumni_Bachir !

View Poll Results: Would you like Moumni Bachir back
Yes 20 37.74%
Yes under strict conditions 5 9.43%
No 28 52.83%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
03-16-2004, 10:48 AM
HABitude

vCash: 500
Bring back Moumni_Bachir !

Why this member is banned?
His humour was some kind of funny, he wasn't nasty with any other member, has never insulted anyone. I think that his style of humour was refreshing, maybe not the best taste for everyone but those who doesn't like just have to skip. The reason of his bannissement seems to be his style of humour, I feel it's quite unfair.

I suggest to let him back here with special conditions (kind of réinsertion sociale conditions, lol), I guess that ask him to post more pertinent/serious posts would be fine.

Anybody with me on that?

Old
03-16-2004, 10:53 AM
J-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by HABitude
His humour was some kind of funny, he wasn't nasty with any other member, has never insulted anyone. .
In fact he was banned for personal attacks. So yes, he has insulted some other HF members. Zing.

EDIT: Anyway this was only a three-day ban, he'll be back the day after tomorrow.

Last edited by J-D: 03-16-2004 at 10:56 AM.
Old
03-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Zednik

Quote:
His humour was some kind of funny, he wasn't nasty with any other member, has never insulted anyone. I think that his style of humour was refreshing, maybe not the best taste for everyone but those who doesn't like just have to skip. The reason of his bannissement seems to be his style of humour, I feel it's quite unfair.

I suggest to let him back here with special conditions (kind of réinsertion sociale conditions, lol), I guess that ask him to post more pertinent/serious posts would be fine.

Anybody with me on that?
Sometimes he was funny but recently, he was posting stupid comments in French in every new thread. It was annoying. He probably needed some friends or something.

Crisse ceux qui viennent ici pour attirer l'attention et se trouver drôle, allez prendre l'air, faites vous des amis, mais arrêtez de polluer les forums !

Good decision IMO.

Old
03-16-2004, 10:57 AM
HABitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-D
In fact he was banned for personal attacks. So yes, he has insulted some other HF members. Zing.
Oh, have any link to his personal attack?

Old
Sonik

Quote:

Anybody with me on that?
No way Jose. Anyway, he'll will surely be back on another account.

Old
All-Star

His humor was getting old fast, but I'm always for giving people another chance...

Old
03-16-2004, 11:07 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

ce forum là se prends ben trop au sérieux... Avec des lignes de conduites faites par des ados de 15 ans qui se pensent plus matures qu'ils le sont en réalité.... Bwah, ça me pue au nez le monde qui se prennent trop au sérieux. Comme si déconner était une forme d'immaturitée. Anyways, c'est de la grosse merde, ciao.

Old
03-16-2004, 11:16 AM
Haddock

If it wasn't for Moumni_Bachir and HABitude this place would stink IMO.
Too much emotionnal rethoric here from dumb teens. If it wasn't for humour, this place would suck.

Old
03-16-2004, 11:17 AM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
His humor was getting old fast, but I'm always for giving people another chance...
Same here.

P.S. I did remember personnal attacks BTW.

Old
03-16-2004, 11:41 AM
HABitude

Je suis pas administrateur de site mais disons que le déconnage devrait être accepté en dedans d'enclaves bien délimitées. Quand c'est un thread qui a “stupide” dans le titre ça veut dire qu'on peut se défouler et déconner sans être pris au sérieux. Moi aussi je trouve ça blasant de toujours discuter de hockey sérieux-sérieux. C'est pas un sujet assez sérieux ou profond si je compare à la politique internationale ou les sciences à mon avis. À titre d'exemple; même Ron Fournier à CKAC déconne dur des fois et je vous pas le mal la-dedans. Je suis d'avis que quand un thread sérieux a une bonne suite ce serait déplacé de commencer à déconner dedans, c'est manquer de respect à ceux qui veulent émettre des opinions sensées. (On dirait que je parle bien comme Bernard Landry, lol)

in engl. : I'm not adm of this site but let's say that absurd humour should be tolerate under specific fences. When a thread have “stupid” in the title it means the posters can go on with stupid humours/comments without being taken seriously. Like others, I find it repetitive to always post serious thread related to hockey. This is not a vast subject if I compare to international politics or science in my opinion. As an example, Ron Fournier who is on air every night talking about hockey on radio CKAC sometimes makes a fool of himself with joking and I don't see anything wrong there. I agree that when a serious thread is going well, it is unpertinent to start absurd jokes posts, it is a lack of respect to serious posters who wants to exchange opinions. (No, I don't sound serious like Bernard Landry when I write in english, lol)

Old
03-16-2004, 11:44 AM
markov`

My dear Moumni,

you probably didn't nice, but I'm your old friend FX, you know the one who asked you about NFL last summer?

Anyways. I love your humor and I want you back on this board. That's all I got to say? OK. Bye then.

Old
03-16-2004, 11:52 AM
RaTcine

Revient espèce de coquin.
I miss you petit (little) crazy (fou) de (of) hockey.

We want un autre stupid game thread.

Old
03-16-2004, 12:23 PM
mcphee

I suspect that I'm not the one to speak out against someone's weird sense of humor. Though, I honestly don't get half his jokes, he's a Habs fan and has always been polite [though weird] in the threads I've read.

Old
03-16-2004, 12:32 PM
Darz

I must have a real short memory, cause I don't even know who Moumni_Bachir is.

Any links to the problem threads, we are talking about???

Old
03-16-2004, 12:42 PM
Catala

Send a message via MSN to Catala
Never saw those bad threads in question.

I really thought he was refreshing. On se revoit ds 2 jours Moumni.

Old
03-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
If I remember correctly, his first few posts were more rude than provoking. Still he asked for forgiveness and that shows maturity.

I do agree that I don't find 90% of his jokes funny, but the guy tries. My main problem with him is the fact that he's destroying too many serious threads. Contained humor is the best one IMO.

Old
03-16-2004, 01:20 PM
jacklours

I think he can be a funny guy, the only thing like some people said is that he tends to "jump" into thread and make comments intended to ba funny that aren't funny at all. Plus he makes them in french, so most of the people don't get it anyways. But beside that, I ain't got no problem with the guy

Old
03-16-2004, 01:22 PM
jacklours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax²+bx+c
ce forum là se prends ben trop au sérieux... Avec des lignes de conduites faites par des ados de 15 ans qui se pensent plus matures qu'ils le sont en réalité.... Bwah, ça me pue au nez le monde qui se prennent trop au sérieux. Comme si déconner était une forme d'immaturitée. Anyways, c'est de la grosse merde, ciao.
En vla un qu'on reverra pas pendant un boutte. A moins que les mods parle pas anglais. Pis si c'est de la grosse marde le forum, pkoi tu criss pas le camp?

Old
03-16-2004, 01:44 PM
tritone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklours
En vla un qu'on reverra pas pendant un boutte. A moins que les mods parle pas anglais. Pis si c'est de la grosse marde le forum, pkoi tu criss pas le camp?
exactly what I was going to say !

Old
03-16-2004, 01:45 PM
HABitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklours
En vla un qu'on reverra pas pendant un boutte. A moins que les mods parle pas anglais. Pis si c'est de la grosse m___ le forum, pkoi tu c___ pas le camp? - J'ai censuré les gros mots - HABitude
Pas obligé d'en remettre. Les gros mots en francais sont pas censurés mais c'est pas une raison de les utiliser. Moi quand je lis un commentaire désagréable je décide à 99% de ne pas en tenir compte, sauf si je suis attaqué directement. Comme toi j'ai pas aimé le commentaire que tu critiques mais c'est pas une raison pour faire pareil. Ignorer est une vertu.

Si on fait pas attention, ce forum peut dégérérer comme celui de rds. C'est la job de tout le monde de s'auto-censurer. Cool les gars.

Old
03-16-2004, 01:49 PM
HabsBaby18*

Quote:
Pas obligé d'en remettre. Les gros mots en francais sont pas censurés mais c'est pas une raison de les utiliser. Moi quand je lis un commentaire désagréable je décide à 99% de ne pas en tenir compte, sauf si je suis attaqué directement. Comme toi j'ai pas aimé le commentaire que tu critiques mais c'est pas une raison pour faire pareil. Ignorer est une vertu.

Si on fait pas attention, ce forum peut dégérérer comme celui de rds. C'est la job de tout le monde de s'auto-censurer. Cool les gars.

ben cest pour ca quon a pas besoin dun gars comme moumni , jveut pas des personnes stupides comme sur rds. J'ignore Moumni dans ces messages , mais yé pareil stupides defois et ses jokes sont vraiment poches

Old
03-16-2004, 01:55 PM
tritone

Voted yes

I don't really care either way. I choose to read the posts , I can choose not to .
However I'm not a forum Moderator and if they decided to ban him for 3 days maybe he did something to deserve that. For me personally , I have never been insulted by him , but again, maybe he was doing something that is not permitted in this forum. This shouldn't be a popularity contest and I'm not sure a poll is such a good idea. Maybe you should have asked the Mods why they banned him and then decide if the "rules" that governed his banning are rules that You find perhaps invalid or outdated. In which case take it up with the Mods and see if you can have one or two rules modified?

Old
03-16-2004, 02:34 PM
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban

vCash: 700
he turned interesting thread into big jokes for those who have nothing to do . i'm glad he's not here anymore

Old
03-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Rahan

Well, he did insult people. The mods deleted most of his agressive posts (and they rightfuly did), I went back to the topics and they were missing a lot of posts heh.

Old
03-16-2004, 03:50 PM
Belarus Rocket

Send a message via MSN to Belarus Rocket
Well personnaly,I found Is post pretty Stupid,IMO there Is a place to be serious and a place to joke and I think he made too much of those "Joke"

Closed Thread