Notices

Ducks vs. Avalanche

Old
03-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Paul4587

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Graves View Post
Seriously what happened to QP being such a crappy skater, he seems like he can be very fast especially when he has the puck, he will be a super star, he's developing a mean streak, if he ever starts fighting he will be the new era PF that every team looks to have a carbon copy of!
I noticed that alot lately, he seems to blow by defenders with speed alot more than he used to. He's still nowhere near as quick as Selanne or Marchant but he's not far behind them.

Paul4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Randall Graves*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul4587 View Post
I noticed that alot lately, he seems to blow by defenders with speed alot more than he used to. He's still nowhere near as quick as Selanne or Marchant but he's not far behind them.
his legs are so much stronger than a few years ago he's becoming good on the walls he really is becoming the complete package, compare his rookie year with Getz and I walk away thinking he's as talented, if not more so

Randall Graves* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2009, 10:55 PM
iLau
Always Mighty

Has Hiller always had the old Ducks logo (the Mighty Ducks logo) on his helmet all season long? I just noticed it now.

iLau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2009, 11:10 PM
arinkrat*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLau View Post
Has Hiller always had the old Ducks logo (the Mighty Ducks logo) on his helmet all season long? I just noticed it now.
He got a new mask a couple of months ago and it has the old Ducks logo.

arinkrat* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2009, 11:17 PM
arinkrat*

The Ducks looked like they were trying too hard not to make mistakes in the first two periods, although that didn't seem to deter Pronger. I couldn't believe how close they were after two periods against the Avs and their Hershey squad and their 1-2-2 trap.

Well yay for points. Hope they can play with desperation on this three-game road trip.

arinkrat* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Sean Garrity
They call me Hampus

Quote:
his legs are so much stronger than a few years ago he's becoming good on the walls he really is becoming the complete package, compare his rookie year with Getz and I walk away thinking he's as talented, if not more so
IMOin two years he will be the best forward on the ducks pointswise.

Sean Garrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Vinegar Strokes
Grumkin

Quote:
Hah, funny thing is, he still gets knocked over pretty easily. Imagine 2-3 years down the road, he'll be an animal, especially if he keeps this new found meanstreak going.

Vinegar Strokes is offline   Reply With Quote