Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Minnesota Wild
Notices

Josh Harding

Old
04-05-2009, 11:43 PM
mercury

vCash: 500
Josh Harding

Hi there. Flyers fan here. I was just wondering what Wild fans are thinking is going to happen this offseason with Josh Harding. With Backstrom locked up and Harding an RFA, do you think they will let him go for compensation, or try to deal him by Draft Day? I think he would look great in net in Philly.

Last edited by mercury: 04-05-2009 at 11:58 PM.
mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2009, 11:52 PM
North Metro Peewees

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
Hi there. Flyers fan here. I was just wondering what Wild fans are thinking is going to happen this offseason with Josh Harding. With Backstrom locked up and Harding a UFA, do you think they will let him go for compensation, or try to deal him by Draft Day? I think he would look great in net in Philly.
He will probably be dealt at the draft and it will cost a premium since there are not many netminders out there and the Wild have a number of needs. I know the Flyers wouldn't want to give up Giroux but with how cheap Harding is cap wise and his numbers so far and the number of teams desperate to upgrade their goaltending their will be competition for him.

North Metro Peewees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2009, 11:57 PM
mercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP Mites View Post
He will probably be dealt at the draft and it will cost a premium since there are not many netminders out there and the Wild have a number of needs. I know the Flyers wouldn't want to give up Giroux but with how cheap Harding is cap wise and his numbers so far and the number of teams desperate to upgrade their goaltending their will be competition for him.

This can be merged with the other thread if necessary. Also, isn't Harding a RFA? He will have to be re-signed. Giroux is definitely off the table, as well.

mercury is offline   Reply With Quote