HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hab Injuries This Year Tally

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-08-2009, 10:26 AM
  #26
wereback
Registered User
 
wereback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 620
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliash View Post
Last I checked every team had free agents too.
not 10.....and 10 important players....

wereback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 10:54 AM
  #27
bruinforstanley
Registered User
 
bruinforstanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,060
vCash: 500
I wouldn't put too much stock into the injury excuse. The B's went through the same exact thing last season and you guys gave them zero slack.

With that said, it doesn't matter until the play-offs start. The B's took the Habs to 7 last season, while being in the same position you guys are in now.

Point is, you guys have just as good a chance to turn it around when it matters most.....the Play-offs.

Good luck the rest of the way.

bruinforstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 11:00 AM
  #28
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,307
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinforstanley View Post
I wouldn't put too much stock into the injury excuse. The B's went through the same exact thing last season and you guys gave them zero slack.

With that said, it doesn't matter until the play-offs start. The B's took the Habs to 7 last season, while being in the same position you guys are in now.

Point is, you guys have just as good a chance to turn it around when it matters most.....the Play-offs.

Good luck the rest of the way.
Did you guys lose your 2 ****ing best defensemen at the same ****ing time? NO

Take out Chara and Wideman and the Bruins are not in the playoffs.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 11:04 AM
  #29
Markovskaya
Registered User
 
Markovskaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 885
vCash: 500
Can you guys believe we might very well not make the playoffs because of Graboski ?


Markovskaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 11:07 AM
  #30
1UP
Registered User
 
1UP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,973
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markovskaya View Post
Can you guys believe we might very well not make the playoffs because of Graboski ?


1UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 11:13 AM
  #31
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,307
vCash: 500
Funny Bruins fans come here and say don't use injuries as an excuse. Wasn't the injuries the reason they finished so low last year? Also, did they lose their 2 KEY dmen last year for an extended period (Chara and Wideman)...? NO

Without the injuries, the Habs would be 4th by now. Dallas lost Zubov and look at them?

Lidstrom missed games last year and the Wings went 1-7 witout him.

Imagine the Bruins without Chara AND Wideman. LOL

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 11:22 AM
  #32
MaKi
Marschak's #1 Fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Marschak's Bandwagon
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiller010 View Post
Bruins haven't had a healthy team all year...

Sturm has missed well over half the season and will miss all of the playoffs (leading scorer last year); Bergeron missed over a month due to his second concussion; Ference was out half the damn season; Kessel's missed a bunch of games, Ryder missed a few (didn't mean to bring that up), Lucic missed 10 or so; Savard missed 10 or so; Aaron Ward missed a lot of games toward the beginning of the year; Wideman missed a few...and that's just off the top of my head.

The reason the Montreal Canadiens are not the team they were last year is because their star players don't show up...not only do the stars do nothing (Koivu, Kovalev etc.), but the younger guys suffer because of it...I mean, honestly, has Koivu been a captain to those guys?

And your coach...Guy Carbonneau...who basically had his friend GM just go buy players that all play the exact same game (lots of European finesse, not extremely physical), and let go players like Ryder, who are obviously very talented, but lack the speed that was apparently required for the way Carbonneau coached...I mean, what's the point of a coach if you can't adapt players to a certain system anyways?

In conclusion, the Canadiens suffered key injuries this season, however, other teams suffered ones at the same magnitude...I mean, most of the guys who were/are injured, didn't play well before or after they were injured anyways.

Some of you might play the injury blame game, but the fact is, and you guys know it...the Habs do not show up every night (at least not for a long time). Injuries aren't something that can be prevented...poor play can be...Bob Gainey (or whoever is GM at the end of this year) needs to actually go out and buy some players with diversity who can play against all styles of team...who aren't just there to do fancy dekes all game and play run-and-gun hockey.

My two cents.

However, if you guys make the playoffs and do well, I suppose I'll have to take it all back.
I agree.
The injury factor was secondary.
Even at the beginning of the season when we were winning alot of games the team wasn't putting in a full effort.

The only injuries i'm going to play the blame game with are Markov primarily, and Schneider to a lesser extent.
It sucks to lose those two guys in a nothing blowout game.
We were in good position to place anywhere from 5th-7th in the east and head into the playoffs on a roll.

I'm guessing you are a Bruins fan?
I would compare losing Markov to you guys losing Chara, which hasn't happened to you guys this season, as far as I know.
Obviously it's not a direct comparison because they don't play the same style, but just in terms of losing your #1 Dman who logs the most minutes and plays the biggest role on your backend.
Actually I would compare us losing Markov/Schneider to you guys losing Chara/Wideman.
Obviously I'm not saying those two pairings are of equal value, but I think the effect it would have on your team would be comparable.
All the lesser Dmen have to start logging more minutes, and not to mention the powerplay goes down the drain.

So all I'm saying is I don't blame this season on the injuries really.
Even without the injuries, I don't think we would have been much higher in the standings.
But those last two injuries were just a low blow.
We were starting to turn the long slump around at the right time, and that just derailed our momentum.

MaKi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 11:26 AM
  #33
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,307
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacKmtl View Post
I agree.
The injury factor was secondary.
Even at the beginning of the season when we were winning alot of games the team wasn't putting in a full effort.

The only injuries i'm going to play the blame game with are Markov primarily, and Schneider to a lesser extent.
It sucks to lose those two guys in a nothing blowout game.
We were in good position to place anywhere from 5th-7th in the east and head into the playoffs on a roll.

I'm guessing you are a Bruins fan?
I would compare losing Markov to you guys losing Chara, which hasn't happened to you guys this season, as far as I know.
Obviously it's not a direct comparison because they don't play the same style, but just in terms of losing your #1 Dman who logs the most minutes and plays the biggest role on your backend.
Actually I would compare us losing Markov/Schneider to you guys losing Chara/Wideman.
Obviously I'm not saying those two pairings are of equal value, but I think the effect it would have on your team would be comparable.
All the lesser Dmen have to start logging more minutes, and not to mention the powerplay goes down the drain.

So all I'm saying is I don't blame this season on the injuries really.
Even without the injuries, I don't think we would have been much higher in the standings.
But those last two injuries were just a low blow.
We were starting to turn the long slump around at the right time, and that just derailed our momentum.
ok dude.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 11:26 AM
  #34
MaKi
Marschak's #1 Fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Marschak's Bandwagon
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinforstanley View Post
I wouldn't put too much stock into the injury excuse. The B's went through the same exact thing last season and you guys gave them zero slack.

With that said, it doesn't matter until the play-offs start. The B's took the Habs to 7 last season, while being in the same position you guys are in now.

Point is, you guys have just as good a chance to turn it around when it matters most.....the Play-offs.

Good luck the rest of the way.
I don't know about the rest of these guys, but I personally don't expect any other fans to cut us slack.
I think it's just a way for us to come to terms with the season without going insane.

MaKi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 11:28 AM
  #35
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,307
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacKmtl View Post
I don't know about the rest of these guys, but I personally don't expect any other fans to cut us slack.
I think it's just a way for us to come to terms with the season without going insane.
Funny Bruins fans come here and say don't use injuries as an excuse. Wasn't the injuries the reason they finished so low last year? Also, did they lose their 2 KEY dmen last year for an extended period (Chara and Wideman)...? NO

Without the injuries, the Habs would be 4th by now. Dallas lost Zubov and look at them?

Lidstrom missed games last year and the Wings went 1-7 witout him.

Imagine the Bruins without Chara AND Wideman. LOL

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 11:31 AM
  #36
Sined
The AndroidBugler!
 
Sined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,586
vCash: 500
I think the key difference between the Bruins injuries last year and the recent Habs injuries is the timing.

I'm not one to make excuses, since I do believe the the team never really showed up until recently, but I can understand why a lot of people are in panic mode right now.

A lot of people point use the Chara - Wideman argument, but applied to this year I don't think it would be that bad.

But take last year's edition of the Bruins, and THEN take away Chara and Wideman with 4 games left in the season and I think the reaction on their side would be the same.

Sined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 11:42 AM
  #37
TinordiandSubban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,454
vCash: 500
Mmmmmmmmmmm Ice Cream.

TinordiandSubban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 12:21 PM
  #38
bipolarhabfan
Registered User
 
bipolarhabfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Burnaby, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,675
vCash: 500
To say injuries are a non-factor is quite problematic. The team went through stretches where they had many of their better players injured for prolonged periods of time. Coupled with this is the fact that it takes a handful of games to get back into game shape. Therefore, the lineup is in a constant state of flux.

Take a teams top scorer and, at a minimum, a player from each of your top three lines and you are going to have problems. Here in Vancouver last season, the d core was decimated. Practically every defenseman was injured at one moment or another. The end result? No playoffs. Your best players cannot be your best players from the press box wearing a sling.

bipolarhabfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 12:22 PM
  #39
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,307
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarhabfan View Post
To say injuries are a non-factor is quite problematic. The team went through stretches where they had many of their better players injured for prolonged periods of time. Coupled with this is the fact that it takes a handful of games to get back into game shape. Therefore, the lineup is in a constant state of flux.

Take a teams top scorer and, at a minimum, a player from each of your top three lines and you are going to have problems. Here in Vancouver last season, the d core was decimated. Practically every defenseman was injured at one moment or another. The end result? No playoffs. Your best players cannot be your best players from the press box wearing a sling.
Don't forget Dallas this year with players like Zubov and Morrow being out.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 12:28 PM
  #40
One Man Rock Band
T-Ross!!
 
One Man Rock Band's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Habville
Country: Canada
Posts: 46,316
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Price: 14 games missed
Markov: 2 games missed (and counting)
Schneider: 2 games missed (and counting)
Hamrlik: 1 game missed
Komisarek: 16 games missed
Bouillon: 25 games missed (and counting)
Dandenault: 27 games missed
Gorges: 1 game missed
Tanguay: 31 games missed
Higgins: 25 games missed
Latendresse: 22 games missed
Koivu: 16 games missed
Lang: 30 games missed (and counting)
Kovalev: 2 games missed
Laraque: 36 games missed
A. Kostitsyn: 6 games missed
S. Kostitsyn: 4 games missed (and counting)

260 games and counting. Probably gonna end the season at 270.
Brisebois missed one or two games as well.

One Man Rock Band is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 12:49 PM
  #41
Belso
Registered User
 
Belso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyF3ind View Post
Okay so lets just outline all the Habs injuries this year to make us feel less bad. This is off the top of my head so feel free to copy paste and edit my list, or change it to games missed cuz of injury.

Higgins: 3 months
A Kostitsyn: 1 month
BGL: 4 months
Komisarek: 2 months
Dandy: 3 months
Tanguay: 3 months
Koivu: 1 month
Lang: 3 months
Markov: 1 month
Schneider: 1 month+
Price: 1 month
Bouillon: 3 months

From what I can tell we've had virtually all our key players except Kovalev and Hammer injured for significant periods, such that I don't think we've ever had a full lineup this year. Our problems this year are less of a product with the actual team play in my mind and more a product of rotten luck when it comes to injuries. Your Thoughts?
Except for the two bold above, I agree with you. I've had the same debate where I was saying that these injuries really hurt the Habs this year and that is why they didn't finish near the top of the conference this season. The play-offs would have been a shoe in with Tanguay and Lang being healthy all season...

Belso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 12:59 PM
  #42
bipolarhabfan
Registered User
 
bipolarhabfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Burnaby, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,675
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belso View Post
Except for the two bold above, I agree with you. I've had the same debate where I was saying that these injuries really hurt the Habs this year and that is why they didn't finish near the top of the conference this season. The play-offs would have been a shoe in with Tanguay and Lang being healthy all season...
I agree. They would have given us at least three more wins during the season, a point differential of anywhere from 3 to 6 points.

bipolarhabfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 01:10 PM
  #43
MonacoBlue
 
MonacoBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,997
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarhabfan View Post
I agree. They would have given us at least three more wins during the season, a point differential of anywhere from 3 to 6 points.
Lang won us games all by himself. We really miss him at the center position. Tanguay has some great skill, too. He's inconsistent, but, had he played more, his skill would've been useful more often than not.

The Habs would be solidly in fourth, probably, without the injuries even with Carbo's horrid coaching.

MonacoBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 06:10 PM
  #44
bluetib
Registered User
 
bluetib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
Put our ENTIRE lineup on the ice last night (yes including Lang) and take away say humm... Drury , Staal, Roszival and Mara from your team (Lang, Markov, Schneider and Bouillon are better but it doesn't matter). I wonder who would have had the best chance of winning!

1- Andrei Markov
2- Robert Lang
3- Guillaume Latendresse
4- Maxim Lapierre
5- Alex Tanguay
6- Jaroslav Halak


Apart these guys all the others had some issues this year (Attitude, team toughness, contract renewals, 100th ann., Carbonneau, nightlife, et cetera....)

Injuries is not the only reason you know!

bluetib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 06:26 PM
  #45
ThomasJ13
Registered User
 
ThomasJ13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,217
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
Funny Bruins fans come here and say don't use injuries as an excuse. Wasn't the injuries the reason they finished so low last year? Also, did they lose their 2 KEY dmen last year for an extended period (Chara and Wideman)...? NO

Without the injuries, the Habs would be 4th by now. Dallas lost Zubov and look at them?

Lidstrom missed games last year and the Wings went 1-7 witout him.

Imagine the Bruins without Chara AND Wideman. LOL
Have the Canadiens lost their (alleged) 2 key dmen for AN EXTENDED PERIOD? No. They've lost them at an unfortunate time, but to say that the Bruins would not be where they are if Chara and Wideman were injured 4 days ago is utter nonsense. You could argue the Bruins would have a tougher road in the playoffs without those 2, but before making such a comparison, lets see how long Markov and Schneider really are out - and whether they play hurt in the playoffs. Chara was injured last March and played injured in the playoffs, Thornton was crippled and played in '04 against the Habs.... so if Markov comes back but plays at 75%, welcome to our world where you don't have your best player at 100%.

You have a far better argument to say that the Canadiens are where they are because of all the injuries up front throughout the year. They have had a somewhat tough go of it - but keep in mind, you guys are looking at this through the 2007-2008 prism where the Habs had virtually zero injuries of significance through the whole year. While this year is atypical on the unlucky side, last year was unbelievable atypical on the lucky side.

ThomasJ13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 07:06 PM
  #46
Le Maroons
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,608
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasJ13 View Post
Have the Canadiens lost their (alleged) 2 key dmen for AN EXTENDED PERIOD? No. They've lost them at an unfortunate time, but to say that the Bruins would not be where they are if Chara and Wideman were injured 4 days ago is utter nonsense. You could argue the Bruins would have a tougher road in the playoffs without those 2, but before making such a comparison, lets see how long Markov and Schneider really are out - and whether they play hurt in the playoffs. Chara was injured last March and played injured in the playoffs, Thornton was crippled and played in '04 against the Habs.... so if Markov comes back but plays at 75%, welcome to our world where you don't have your best player at 100%.

You have a far better argument to say that the Canadiens are where they are because of all the injuries up front throughout the year. They have had a somewhat tough go of it - but keep in mind, you guys are looking at this through the 2007-2008 prism where the Habs had virtually zero injuries of significance through the whole year. While this year is atypical on the unlucky side, last year was unbelievable atypical on the lucky side.
Of course, everything you say makes sense. To me though, the point is they (Markov and Schneider) are out in the playoffs (1st round anyway), meaning the Habs don't stand much of a chance to make it to round 2. That was the devastating news (Markov, Schneider) I didn't want to hear on Monday.

You don't want to hear Chara and Wideman are injured for the 1st round or more.

Le Maroons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 07:10 PM
  #47
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,307
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasJ13 View Post
Have the Canadiens lost their (alleged) 2 key dmen for AN EXTENDED PERIOD? No. They've lost them at an unfortunate time, but to say that the Bruins would not be where they are if Chara and Wideman were injured 4 days ago is utter nonsense. You could argue the Bruins would have a tougher road in the playoffs without those 2, but before making such a comparison, lets see how long Markov and Schneider really are out - and whether they play hurt in the playoffs. Chara was injured last March and played injured in the playoffs, Thornton was crippled and played in '04 against the Habs.... so if Markov comes back but plays at 75%, welcome to our world where you don't have your best player at 100%.

You have a far better argument to say that the Canadiens are where they are because of all the injuries up front throughout the year. They have had a somewhat tough go of it - but keep in mind, you guys are looking at this through the 2007-2008 prism where the Habs had virtually zero injuries of significance through the whole year. While this year is atypical on the unlucky side, last year was unbelievable atypical on the lucky side.
I will clarify something for you. Without Chara and Wideman, the Bruins are out in round 1 easily.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2009, 07:40 PM
  #48
FlyingKostitsyn
Registered User
 
FlyingKostitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Australia
Posts: 8,109
vCash: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetib View Post
1- Andrei Markov
2- Robert Lang
3- Guillaume Latendresse
4- Maxim Lapierre
5- Alex Tanguay
6- Jaroslav Halak


Apart these guys all the others had some issues this year (Attitude, team toughness, contract renewals, 100th ann., Carbonneau, nightlife, et cetera....)

Injuries is not the only reason you know!
What about Schneider? Kostopoulos? Josh Gorges, who has been fantastic? Bouillon? Dandenault? Metropolit? Stewart? These guys had no issues at all (except injuries in Schneider and Bouillon's case). Of the players you named, 4 have been injured for quite some time (Lang, Lats and Tanguay), 2 of them won't be there in playoff round 1 (Markov, Lang).

Considering how tight the east is this year and that we sat on 4th or 5th place for most of the season you can't be serious saying injuries have been a marginal factor for our difficulties. Obviously some players have been struggling for entirely different reasons and our coaching was terrible but it doesn't change the fact that our injury luck has also been awful all year.


Last edited by FlyingKostitsyn: 04-08-2009 at 07:45 PM.
FlyingKostitsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2009, 10:30 AM
  #49
bluetib
Registered User
 
bluetib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
What about Schneider? Kostopoulos? Josh Gorges, who has been fantastic? Bouillon? Dandenault? Metropolit? Stewart? These guys had no issues at all (except injuries in Schneider and Bouillon's case). Of the players you named, 4 have been injured for quite some time (Lang, Lats and Tanguay), 2 of them won't be there in playoff round 1 (Markov, Lang).

Considering how tight the east is this year and that we sat on 4th or 5th place for most of the season you can't be serious saying injuries have been a marginal factor for our difficulties. Obviously some players have been struggling for entirely different reasons and our coaching was terrible but it doesn't change the fact that our injury luck has also been awful all year.

Your right about injury luck, btw I never said it was a marginal factor, i'm sorry if you understood it this way, just said it was not the only issue.

One good thing about the players you just cited, it's even easier to understand the Et Cetera part.



Schneider = Will he play again with this new injury, remember that he will be 40 next year and still UFA.

Kostopoulos = Where it all started last year... See (A)

Gorges = Undersized by NHL standards. (Trade bait)

Bouillon = Age 33, 5'8" for a defenceman averaging only 48 games per year in the last 10 seasons.

Dandenault = Age 33, defenceman or right winger..., not part of the business plan.

Metropolit = Age 34, 5'10" -4 and 17 points in 74 games, this is the depth centreman Bob Gainey was looking for...

Stewart = Unsure since the fight against Tim Jackman Mar 12, 2009.



1- Undersized players will affect team toughness.

2- Commitment is a big issue this year, why...

Basically they have all one point in common, do they have what it takes to be part of a bright future for the Habs...



A- On February 11, 2008, Kostopoulos and teammate Ryan O'Byrne were arrested outside a Tampa, Florida nightclub following a purse-snatching incident. While O'Byrne was charged with theft, Kostopoulos was charged with resisting the officers. Both were released on bail shortly after. On February 22, Tampa police dropped the charges against Kostopoulos following a letter of apology written by him and that he also promised to perform community service.

p.s. Almost forgot about the "Trevor Timmins" eye for talent issue...

bluetib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2009, 12:37 PM
  #50
Rgolt
Registered User
 
Rgolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: montreal, qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,381
vCash: 500
i write for a site called, www.fellowshipofhockey.com
well anyways i wrote a little blog about what is being discussed here so if you want to read it here it is

http://www.fellowshipofhockey.com/ex...-more-excuses/

p.s marc the habs fan i use your name in my blog so i give you credit

Rgolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.