HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Rinks in Colorado

Old
04-12-2009, 09:04 PM
swharto

vCash: 500
Rinks in Colorado

Hey All,

I am going to post this in a few different areas, but I thought I would give it a go here first.

I am looking to move to Colorado in the summer. I need to be on the ice. I skate usually 2-4 times a week, with at least one two hour pick up game thrown in there. One of the rinks I skate at has a great training facility/gym on site. It works out really well, one stop for all my exercise.

Anyways, I am off topic here. I want to know about rinks in Colorado. I am going to move outside of Boulder. So far, the only ice I can find is in Superior. Around Boston, there is a rink every 10-15 miles, so you can find what suits you the best. Do any Coloradians(??) have first hand knowledge of rinks within 45 minutes of boulder? Thanks all

swharto is offline   Reply With Quote