HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

NSH - TOR draft day

Old
04-10-2009, 06:44 PM
mcphllp
Dion @ 6.5=Discount

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex28 View Post
Replace Tootoo with Suter and the 4th with a 1st and Toronto would be interested.
wow. hey gotta give him credit, hes starting high isnt he

mcphllp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Isles_Guy*

Send a message via Yahoo to Isles_Guy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
The anti Toronto bias is really getting a bit ridiculous on this board.
Awww ciome on now I'm not anti toronto by any means, surely you know much of the backlash is due to young leaf fans who post ridiculous proposals.There are several excellent leaf fan posters such as Grabo84, Doug Gilmour, Almo, AWright, Mcphllp among others, dont detract from their excellent posting by speaking of a bias that only exists because of a few bad apples

Isles_Guy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 07:12 PM
My Sweet Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by grabo84 View Post
Poni's pretty much Canadian. He's a citizen, and I think he's staying in NA for good.
And even if he wasn't, he's actually a Ukranian.

My Sweet Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Falcons93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex28 View Post
On a serious note, since both Toronto and Nashville fans are viewing this.

Would something like Hamhius for Blake (with small parts added in) be of interest to both teams?
As a Leafs fan, I'd do this in a hearbeat. That being said, I guarentee you that Nashville wouldn't do it. Blake's cap hit is way too large when compared with what he is worth. He's stepped it up a bit since the start of the season, but I'd still say he isn't worth his contract. Nashville would be better off using the money on someone else. As for the deal the OP proposed, I wouldn't do it. Ponikarovsky is worth more than Tootoo and a 4th (from a Leafs prospective) and I'm sure the Preds wouldn't want to deal a guy like Tootoo anyways. I'd want a late 2nd round draft pick for Ponikarovsky.

Falcons93 is offline   Reply With Quote