HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Nik Antropov

Old
04-11-2009, 12:54 PM
TheHotRock

vCash: 500
i would be shocked if he got more than 4 mil per regardless of the amount of years

TheHotRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2009, 01:08 PM
My Sweet Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlocky View Post
LOL, all this for the same player that Burke said wouldn't even return a 2nd just a month beore he was traded??? You've got to be kidding me. 3.5 would be pushing it for him and anything more is WAY overpayment for an underachieving non-producer.
If by underachieving you mean matching his career high in goals and points without playing on a line with Sundin, then, yes; he is most definitely an underachieving.

Also, if by non-producing you mean leading the Rangers in points and leading them in goal scoring by four goals, then, yes; he is also a non-producer.

Most would have missed your logic, but don't worry, I'm on your side.

My Sweet Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2009, 01:11 PM
My Sweet Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDunn View Post
If his contract will be a problem for the rangers they should really consider not resigning Zherdev and using that money for Antropov.....he is a much better player and exactly what the rangers have been lacking for years, a big guy who goes to the net.

Zherdev has been streaky but for the most part he has not done much and often times it seems the coach (both renney and torts) are not happy with his overall play.
I'll agree with you on that one... at the beginning of the year he was on fire; even his plus/minus was amazing, but his second half has turned a lot of people away.

My Sweet Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote