HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

First time ever to a Habs game - any advice ?

Old
04-21-2009, 06:12 PM
HFXMooseHabs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbitca View Post
Do not sit in front of two women one of which is at her first hockey game ever (not first habs game, first hockey game) and the other of the two sounds like she's seen 2-3 and his trying to explain to the other what's going on. Happened to me at the Leafs game a few weeks back. As if it wasn't bad enough the Habs played their worst game of the year I had to listen to these two all game long. God knows how I managed to not turn around and tell them to ****!

What's the red line for? And the blue lines?
Why did the guy whistle? (at least a good 10-15 times, if not more)
Why is there a guy going off the ice?
Who is Carey Price? (A: Oh, he's only one of the players, he's pretty hot.)

I am not joking even a litte bit. I heard all of these during the game. I wanted to bang my head on the steel pipe in front of me countless times.
This has happened to me before. I got to hear such classics as "Oh, did someone score" as the crowd cheered or "LOL I don't even know what's going on" or "Insert loud girly conversation that has nothing to do with the game here"

Seriously girls, at least pretend to care. Your hottness level decreases otherwise.

HFXMooseHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2009, 06:30 PM
emb24*

vCash: 500
yeah don't boo the US anthem or else, when you come back and read here tomorrow, you'll be lectured by leaf fans about true canadian class, 'fan manners' and social etiquette

emb24* is offline   Reply With Quote