HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Montreal Canadiens Playoff Tickets: ON SALE SATURDAY

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-09-2009, 10:08 PM
  #1
Gary320
Moderator
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 12,630
vCash: 500
Montreal Canadiens Playoff Tickets: ON SALE SATURDAY

Now that the Habs clinched, Montreal Canadiens playoff tickets will be going on sale this Saturday at 10.

Here is more details!
http://canadiens.nhl.com/team/app/?s...LPage&id=31302

Max is two tickets per person and I think the only way to get them is through the internet.

Anyone planning to get?

Gary320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2009, 11:19 PM
  #2
JL
Registered User
 
JL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 130
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
Now that the Habs clinched, Montreal Canadiens playoff tickets will be going on sale this Saturday at 10.

Here is more details!
http://canadiens.nhl.com/team/app/?s...LPage&id=31302

Max is two tickets per person and I think the only way to get them is through the internet.

Anyone planning to get?
I'll try, only to be rejected by the system

JL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2009, 11:31 PM
  #3
usernam
Registered User
 
usernam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,265
vCash: 500
Knowing my luck with this crappy online system, I won't get any tickets.

usernam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 10:53 AM
  #4
Maliki2
Registered User
 
Maliki2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Saint Albans, VT
Country: United States
Posts: 10,222
vCash: 500
Tring to figure out tickets...

UGH.....so I have like 10 days of Vacation off right now....so if we face the B's is that Thursday and Sat at Boston, then Monday at home? Damn this sucks, I wanted a first place finish...would make it so much easier!

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 10:57 AM
  #5
Maliki2
Registered User
 
Maliki2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Saint Albans, VT
Country: United States
Posts: 10,222
vCash: 500
Woot will give it a try and pray!

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 11:56 AM
  #6
Etienne
Registered User
 
Etienne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,838
vCash: 500
How long till they're all sold out?

My money's on 1 hour.

Etienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 11:58 AM
  #7
NHLcrazy
Registered User
 
NHLcrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Qc city
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,872
vCash: 500
Only 4,000 tickets on sale for each of the 3 games...


NHLcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 12:01 PM
  #8
Etienne
Registered User
 
Etienne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHLcrazy View Post
Only 4,000 tickets on sale for each of the 3 games...

Really? Then I change my prediction.

5 mins.

Etienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 12:04 PM
  #9
Maliki2
Registered User
 
Maliki2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Saint Albans, VT
Country: United States
Posts: 10,222
vCash: 500
What are we looking at for dates for home games?

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 01:09 PM
  #10
AlexCvm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 340
vCash: 500
From what I know, it the Habs play Boston in the first round, it would be Thursay, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.

AlexCvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 01:16 PM
  #11
Captain Saku
Registered User
 
Captain Saku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 10,623
vCash: 500
I won't bother to try, that would be like trying to win the lottery

Captain Saku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 01:17 PM
  #12
#2eddieshore
Registered User
 
#2eddieshore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England / Montréal
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCvm View Post
From what I know, it the Habs play Boston in the first round, it would be Thursay, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.
i hope you are right!

#2eddieshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 01:25 PM
  #13
Taylorzzz
Registered User
 
Taylorzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kingsville, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 366
vCash: 500
Have they posted any prices??

I'm laid off right now and have all the time in the world.
Would love nothing more than to witness a playoff game at the Bell Center against the ruins.

Taylorzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 01:29 PM
  #14
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 27,114
vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorzzz View Post
Have they posted any prices??

I'm laid off right now and have all the time in the world.
Would love nothing more than to witness a playoff game at the Bell Center against the ruins.
http://canadiens.nhl.com/team/app/?s...LPage&id=31305

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 01:35 PM
  #15
Vanek20
Drive for 25
 
Vanek20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,175
vCash: 500
According to Martin McGuire from CKAC :

if we play against WASHINGTON :
Game 1 : Wednesday April 15
Game 2 : Friday April 17
Game 3 : Monday April 20
Game 4 : Wednesday April 22
Game 5* : Saturday April 25
Game 6* : Monday April 27
Game 7* : Wednesday April 29

if we play against BOSTON :
Game 1 : Thursday April 16
Game 2 : Sunday April 19
Game 3 : Monday April 20
Game 4 : Wednesday April 22
Game 5* : Saturday April 24
Game 6* : Monday April 27
Game 7* : Wednesday April 29

I could still change...we should wait till Monday to have the official schedule but i thought that it would be nice to know!

(btw no saturday because of UFC 97)

Vanek20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 02:18 PM
  #16
Taylorzzz
Registered User
 
Taylorzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kingsville, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 366
vCash: 500
thanks.

Taylorzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 03:57 PM
  #17
LeHab
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,808
vCash: 500
A kid with too much time on his hands can DDoS this whole sale into Epic Fail.

LeHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 05:35 PM
  #18
Newhabfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,042
vCash: 500
I intend to try it and never done it before - any hints from people who have been there before ?

Newhabfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 06:03 PM
  #19
Canadian_Brewtality
Registered User
 
Canadian_Brewtality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,807
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saku_All_The_Way View Post
According to Martin McGuire from CKAC :

if we play against WASHINGTON :
Game 1 : Wednesday April 15
Game 2 : Friday April 17
Game 3 : Monday April 20
Game 4 : Wednesday April 22
Game 5* : Saturday April 25
Game 6* : Monday April 27
Game 7* : Wednesday April 29

if we play against BOSTON :
Game 1 : Thursday April 16
Game 2 : Sunday April 19
Game 3 : Monday April 20
Game 4 : Wednesday April 22
Game 5* : Saturday April 24
Game 6* : Monday April 27
Game 7* : Wednesday April 29

I could still change...we should wait till Monday to have the official schedule but i thought that it would be nice to know!

(btw no saturday because of UFC 97)
dosent make sense because game 2 would be in Boston and the UFC is al the bell center, i dont see how it would be affected.

Canadian_Brewtality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 06:05 PM
  #20
Newhabfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_Brewtality View Post
dosent make sense because game 2 would be in Boston and the UFC is al the bell center, i dont see how it would be affected.
Maybe that Boston fans are all big UFC fans (very possible ) and they want to watch the fights on TV ?

Newhabfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 06:08 PM
  #21
Canadian_Brewtality
Registered User
 
Canadian_Brewtality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,807
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhabfan View Post
Maybe that Boston fans are all big UFC fans (very possible ) and they want to watch the fights on TV ?
maybe
cause fighting = honor

Canadian_Brewtality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 07:57 PM
  #22
elsubz
Registered User
 
elsubz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,876
vCash: 500
How much are the service charge fees?

elsubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 07:59 PM
  #23
Jokanee
Registered User
 
Jokanee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 56
vCash: 500
Does anybody know what happens if you purchase Game 6 Tickets and the series doesn't reach Game 6?

What are my odds on getting my hands on these... hmmmm...

Jokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2009, 08:02 PM
  #24
usernam
Registered User
 
usernam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,265
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokanee View Post
Does anybody know what happens if you purchase Game 6 Tickets and the series doesn't reach Game 6?

What are my odds on getting my hands on these... hmmmm...
1-You get your money back
2- 0.

usernam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2009, 12:43 AM
  #25
#2eddieshore
Registered User
 
#2eddieshore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England / Montréal
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by persh View Post
A kid with too much time on his hands can DDoS this whole sale into Epic Fail.
whats DDos mean?

i dont understand this post.

#2eddieshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.