HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Boomer freezing out Ovechkin!

Old
04-18-2009, 05:06 PM
gravytrain6t

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92hatchattack View Post
Maybe AO should celebrate goals more like Naslund? Would that be more entertaining?
No it wouldn't. But neither is Ovechkin's celebration. I don't get excited about the player on my team's reaction to his goal. I'm much more happy and excited that he scored the goal. People have different personalities and not everyone one is going to jump up and throw themselves into the boards or another player. I hated when Milbury used to criticize Jagr for not putting on some kind of celebration dance or something after he scored. Milbury is acting like he's a psychic with comments like that. Like he knows exactly what Jagr is thinking after he scores a goal. Milbury is just jealous because when he played he had a better chance of getting hit by lightning than scoring a goal.

gravytrain6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2009, 02:20 AM
hairystu08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightide85 View Post
totally agree...the all star game thing was so retarded. He skates in with a costume and two sticks, ends up doing nothing a pee wee player couldn't do.

I liked him when he first came up, because I predicted he'd be better than Crosby, but every year I can't stand him more and more. He's obviously a great player, but his persona is a total joke. He acts like certain players in other sports if you catch my drift.
His first couple of years I defended him in arguments, even last year in the playoffs, but this year the way everyone has been hyping him, even here in NS he seems more popular than Crosby, and his cries for attention, esp. that idiotic 50 goal thing, I've really fallen off the Ovechkin bandwagon

hairystu08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2009, 08:25 AM
Maineice11

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Maineice11
gotta keep the freeze on!!!!!

Maineice11 is offline   Reply With Quote