HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Saturday Game Radio

Old
04-17-2009, 12:07 PM
MadHookUp

vCash: 500
Saturday Game Radio

Gah! Attending a 40th Bday surprise party that is being held during the entire Rangers game. I live in PA, but the party will be in Jersey.

I was going to bring a walkman, does anyone know the best station to tune into? I wasnt sure if there was a NBC, ESPN, or local radio station that would be the best to tune into. FM would be best if possible, otherwise I need to try and get my hands on an AM tuner!

Can anyone help me out?

MadHookUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2009, 12:12 PM
peanutbuttacallytime
#therightway

1050 espn radio...i was at the mets game on wednesday and was curled up in my seat with my head down listening to the game the freaking out

peanutbuttacallytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2009, 07:43 AM
bubba5

Depends where you are in Jersey, 1050 does not come in very well the more west you go in Jersey, past Bridgewater it barely comes in and they know it because for Western Jersey they broadcast on 1040 and that is not much an improvement. Good luck! If you know someone who has an xm radio I would get it.

bubba5 is offline   Reply With Quote