HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Equipment sale

Old
04-18-2009, 08:51 AM
IIHFjerseycollector

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to IIHFjerseycollector
Equipment sale

Do the coyotes have an annual equipment sale ?where they sell gloves, helmets, sticks etc?

IIHFjerseycollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2009, 10:24 AM
TeamTippett
Formally TeamTurris

yes, typically its referred to as a "Yard Sale" and has traditional been held on the open house that heralds the beginning of training camp. I do recommend getting there early as the good stuff sells out real fast. I picked up a couple RBK sticks that I play with today. But I would say 70% of the sticks for sale are damaged and unusable, Gloves & Helmets are a rarity. You get Breezers in there form time-to-time.

TeamTippett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2009, 12:53 PM
wildebeest

Send a message via AIM to wildebeest Send a message via MSN to wildebeest Send a message via Yahoo to wildebeest
Last year it was in late September at the Job. All they had were buckets of sticks in varying condition (I picked up 2 D-mo sticks that I'm still using) for $40 a piece. Seems like a dude on ebay has cornered the market on everything else from the team, and from his prices, he seems to think it's all made out of solid platinum. (http://myworld.ebay.com/yotes97/)

wildebeest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2009, 02:05 AM
coyotesfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildebeest View Post
Last year it was in late September at the Job. All they had were buckets of sticks in varying condition (I picked up 2 D-mo sticks that I'm still using) for $40 a piece. Seems like a dude on ebay has cornered the market on everything else from the team, and from his prices, he seems to think it's all made out of solid platinum. (http://myworld.ebay.com/yotes97/)
Also look up topshelfgino or something like that he also has coyotes stuff mostly sticks.

coyotesfan is offline   Reply With Quote