Euro-trash + party-boy Price have pretty much cooked our team and season. It's a shame, if those idiots were concentrating on improving their hockey skills rather than their whoring and drinking skills....we'd be in good shape. Really disappointing in youth today
Yeah....they should just go to church and pray everynight like all other kids in their early 20's do.
Get off your high horse! Do you think the youngsters on other teams don't party? It's part of the hockey culture....something you obviously don't know anything about.
1) Kovy was awesome
2) Although it's not all on Price...some of it was...Halak seemeed very solid, so I say we play him like Carolina did Ward in 2006. you never know. Similar situation.
3) everyone else sucked so bad it's hard to describe. weber, fine first game, but yeah, i guess he is NOT ready.
4) even with Markov, what do you think would have changed. We missed every freaking chance we got. Tanguay the magician needs to get a new wand. Lappy and Lats, fine, nice cycle...no results (although Lappy was the only one who seemed to care at the end...Komi too).
it's back to 2002. Remember the momentum shift was the Zednik hit by Mclaren. Everyone buckled down and showed they cared. That is our only hope. It's still possible, but from what I saw tonight, I am so pissed that this team folded so easily and ruined it for their fans with a performance like this. We are better. It's shameful.
Strachan again, convinced that Lecavalier will be traded...
RDS, with Boston TV as well as CBC....wtf?
1) Discipline. Lack of...it...is killing us...
2) Ice time of certain players should be adjusted.
3) We miss Lang, Markov's return will really change things if we take care of #1 and #2 as well, Markov's addition will be gargantuan.
4) We should win both home games. AT LEAST. This is the low point of the series...we can only go up from here.
5) I am growing frustrated by the amount of times players can not receive a routine tape to tape pass.
6) Transition from D to O, break out passes from our zone needs to be improved.
7) CAPITALIZE ON OUR CHANCES DAMN IT
8) Improve man to man marking or zonal coverage.
9)Hamrilk needs to stop using his body in interference/obstruction mode whenever he is engaged in a foot race...he gets away with it a lot...but it has already come to bite us in the ***
10) Forget about trying to outhit the bruins, focus on speed and skill, play to the strengths of our best players Koivu, Kovalev, Tanguay, rather than our tough guys, Kostopolous, Mad Max, and BGL.
11) I normally do not mention anything about the refs but the goalie interference needs to be addressed...teams get a free pass with Price. 2 goals in 2 games should have not been allowed and those things CHANGE everything in terms of the game.
I find ironic that Boston fans are always the ones saying the refs win us games while they're the ones who got 6 powerplays, with most undeserved and also that we are apparently a bunch of divers, and that Bergeron got a diving penalty Not to mention Savard's usual oscar-worthy performances.
For all the guys here blaming Price for tonight's lost and calling a 21 year goalie a bust will be the same ones kissing his a$$ next year when he finds his game again.. It will be sweet when some of you will have to eat crow...
The Bruins had more goals tonight than the Habs had scoring chances...I doubt Thomas broke a sweat tonight even though he had 30 shots against..Just a sad sad game all around except for Kovy...
I started watching the game at 2-1 and can't believe how pathetic an effort most everyone made. No hustle, no passing skills, poor breakouts from the Dmen. Habs are supposed to be a fast skating team but WOW they look slow compared to the Bruins. They don't look or play like a team , more like a bunch of individuals. Some serious thinking needs to be done in the offseason. Get some people that want to compete and a coach with a system.
LaRock is now a waste of space on the roster9 cant keep up to the pace)
Kosto not doing what he is there for
Laps looks really slow
Metro needs a one way ticket out of town
Weber needs to bulk up ALOT
If Boston can improve this much from last year(when they looked like we do now) there is hope but we need a more aggressive GAINEY to get the needed parts
My happiness now is wanting to see Philly get knocked out early and Boston knocked out next round... Keenan and Calgary get taken out by CHI.... SJ lose again (Thornton)