HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Anybody knows what was up with Tanguay and Schneider?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-21-2009, 10:48 AM
  #1
Prendan Brust
Registered User
 
Prendan Brust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,507
vCash: 500
Anybody knows what was up with Tanguay and Schneider?

I didn't read any injury report, nothing. They were on ice for the morning practice!

Honestly, yesterday was a pretty nice reminder of how our season went. I read on the board that both Lang and Markov are skating, got a bit of hope... A poster even said Gainey had a big surprise for us... Yeah, what a surprise! Neither Lang or Markov were dressed and we lose two of our most important players in addition... Wow... How can you blame anyone for this unending string of bad lucks...


Prendan Brust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2009, 10:51 AM
  #2
Magic33
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MTL
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 500
I dont know, but I will be so pissed if either of them play wednesday. If they are actually hurt, fine no problem, but then they better be hurt enough to not play wednesday. Yesterday was the biggest game of the season, if they missed out because of a small injury and are back tomorrow, I will lose it.

Magic33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2009, 11:02 AM
  #3
GoldenForum
Registered User
 
GoldenForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 504
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic33 View Post
I dont know, but I will be so pissed if either of them play wednesday. If they are actually hurt, fine no problem, but then they better be hurt enough to not play wednesday. Yesterday was the biggest game of the season, if they missed out because of a small injury and are back tomorrow, I will lose it.
You are a masochist ...do you really think they just sat out last night's game because they were a little banged up and said 'ah, might as well relax a bit'. Schneider came back from a serious shoulder injury and has been playing well through serious pain. Tanguay was probably a bit hurt towards the end of the reg. season thus the game off against the Penguins (or he got hurt against the Bruins). If they are able to play game 4, why not view it as 'wow, these guys are willing to play through some serious pain even in the face of a sweep.'

GoldenForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2009, 11:05 AM
  #4
Magic33
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MTL
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenForum View Post
You are a masochist ...do you really think they just sat out last night's game because they were a little banged up and said 'ah, might as well relax a bit'. Schneider came back from a serious shoulder injury and has been playing well through serious pain. Tanguay was probably a bit hurt towards the end of the reg. season thus the game off against the Penguins (or he got hurt against the Bruins). If they are able to play game 4, why not view it as 'wow, these guys are willing to play through some serious pain even in the face of a sweep.'
Maybe I came across a little over the top. Im just saying, if they are good enough to go wednesday, then they should have been good enough to go last night, considering the importance of the game.

Magic33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2009, 11:05 AM
  #5
Maliki2
Registered User
 
Maliki2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Saint Albans, VT
Country: United States
Posts: 10,234
vCash: 500
LOL....so funny. On the way back from the game I was listening to 990. A called called it...was talking about Markovs injury last year during the POs. And how he came back scored a goal and then was jumping up and down...showing no signs of injury in the next game. That same called then went on saying that Markov is just resting for the Worlds. lol

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2009, 11:56 AM
  #6
Kimota
Nation of Poutine
 
Kimota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Vieille Capitale
Country: France
Posts: 21,774
vCash: 500
Nobody knows what the Hell happens cause Gainey run this thing like it's state secret, like the Habs are the Mafia. That sure has helped them so far.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2009, 11:59 AM
  #7
TheCanasianfrasian
Registered User
 
TheCanasianfrasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 883
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TheCanasianfrasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliki2 View Post
LOL....so funny. On the way back from the game I was listening to 990. A called called it...was talking about Markovs injury last year during the POs. And how he came back scored a goal and then was jumping up and down...showing no signs of injury in the next game. That same called then went on saying that Markov is just resting for the Worlds. lol
i saw markov and lang skating yesterday morning. Markov definitely looks hurt, he was slow skating backwards. Lang looked in much better shape then him

TheCanasianfrasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2009, 12:46 PM
  #8
#2eddieshore
Registered User
 
#2eddieshore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England / Montréal
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
tanguay must have been already injured from the very start of the playoffs.

why else would Gainey break up the Kovy, Koivu, Tanguay line.

#2eddieshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2009, 12:54 PM
  #9
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable
 
Fish on The Sand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,228
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
Nobody knows what the Hell happens cause Gainey run this thing like it's state secret, like the Habs are the Mafia. That sure has helped them so far.
oh yes, but if he decided to start revealing the injuries surely the victories would start coming right? What an idiotic comment.

Fish on The Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.