HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Good place to buy wooden sticks?

Old
04-23-2009, 01:07 AM
Captain Awesome

vCash: 500
Good place to buy wooden sticks?

So I've been looking around my area and most of the places I used to go to to buy cheap sticks are gone, I even went to the hockey giant store in Anaheim and they barely have any. Is there a good website to buy some cheap wooden sticks? I don't want to get some $70 one piece just to play on my street with my buddies, so I specifically want something that's not going to cost me more than 25-30.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
So I've been looking around my area and most of the places I used to go to to buy cheap sticks are gone, I even went to the hockey giant store in Anaheim and they barely have any. Is there a good website to buy some cheap wooden sticks? I don't want to get some $70 one piece just to play on my street with my buddies, so I specifically want something that's not going to cost me more than 25-30.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
The Hockey Monkey folk have an assortment of a few different brands and more importantly are a very trusted good website to buy stuff from at fair prices.

Everything I have seen there are about or sometimes lower than the local stores here.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/sticks-all.html

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote