HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

And Ulanov wins it for the Oil!

Closed Thread

Old
03-19-2004, 11:40 PM
Laches

vCash: 500
And Ulanov wins it for the Oil!

The game winner with under 2 minutes to go, and Edmonton pulls within 2 points of a playoff spot. Quite a playoff charge by Edmonton, only 1 loss in regulation in their last 15. Things sure have gotten interesting in the Western Conference, the 7-10 teams separated by only 3 points.

And the Isles, sadly, came up with a big win over Minnesota tonight, who had been hot as of late. Oh well, here's hoping hope Minnesota can continue those losing ways against Phoenix on Monday, that's an important 2 points for us.

Old
03-19-2004, 11:55 PM
Tommy Udo

34 games 3 goals, 12 assist +15

Are you sure it's the same I. Ulanov? Maybe it's Isaac Ulanov.

Old
03-20-2004, 07:39 AM
Kluivert4Ever

Oilers=System
Rangers=Pond hockey

I said it again we make all our d-men look worse then they really are often when they get traded they play better Finley,Berard,Ulanov etc...

Old
03-20-2004, 08:16 AM
NYRBlaznBure9

Send a message via ICQ to NYRBlaznBure9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluivert4Ever
Oilers=System
Rangers=Pond hockey

I said it again we make all our d-men look worse then they really are often when they get traded they play better Finley,Berard,Ulanov etc...
Leetch has a fire under his as- butt!

Old
03-20-2004, 09:47 AM
Kodiak

Send a message via ICQ to Kodiak Send a message via AIM to Kodiak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak
And Nedved has 3 goals and 7 points in 8 games with the Oilers. I hope they make it in, but not at the expense of Nashville.

Old
03-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Laches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak
And Nedved has 3 goals and 7 points in 8 games with the Oilers. I hope they make it in, but not at the expense of Nashville.
---Yeah, me too. I want the Oilers and Preds to go from those four teams. Tkachuk alone prevents me from having many positive feelings towards the Blues, and while I have all the respect in the world for what the Kings have done this year despite all their injuries, the second season is different, and I don't think they have much of a shot of beating anybody. A fully healthy Kings team would be an entirely different story.

Old
03-20-2004, 11:24 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Oilers=System
Rangers=Pond hockey

Don't limit that to just the D-men, the forwards we trade away look ten times better playing a real system as well.

Old
03-20-2004, 11:29 AM
Kluivert4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13
Don't limit that to just the D-men, the forwards we trade away look ten times better playing a real system as well.

Yeah true but the D-men are the ones that suffer the most IMO.

Old
03-20-2004, 11:31 AM
in the hall

Quote:
Oilers=System
Rangers=Pond hockey

ulanov was garbage for the panthers too and he is garbage so... dunno maybe he finally gets it

Old
03-20-2004, 01:48 PM
Park #2

Quote:
Oilers=System
Rangers=Pond hockey

Berard, Finley, Ulanov all are still the same players.... All have the same weaknesses. Finley and Ulanov are below average defensemen, and while Berard's comeback has been impressive, he is a liability in his own end.

Closed Thread