HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Through The Thick and Thin

Old
04-22-2009, 08:43 PM
odishabs

vCash: 500
Through The Thick and Thin

I'm going to miss any of the players if their not coming back. This season was a disaster and we were a team were many of our KEY players were young. It was a tough one and to see DANDENAULT tearing up at the end of the game killed me. I hope to god whoever our next wave of leaders are are treated 100 times better than Koivu, Kovalev, and others were. And i hope to god all you clowns who booed price realize the kid did not intentionally throw away our season and it was not at all his fault, instead it was our lack of identity. WE WERE NOT AN OFFENSIVE TEAM. WE WERE NOT A DEFENSIVE TEAM.

THANK YOU 2008-2009 MONTREAL CANADIENS.

and for the players returning next year HAVE A GREAT SUMMER

PEACE

odishabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

I think Dandy was tearing up because he knew it was the last game of his career...I personally think we should bring him back, but he probably won't want to play in a 7th d/4th line role.

Fish on The Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2009, 10:44 PM
odishabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand View Post
I think Dandy was tearing up because he knew it was the last game of his career...I personally think we should bring him back, but he probably won't want to play in a 7th d/4th line role.
Yes I agree about re-signing him. I think he was tearing up bc he grew up here and he loved it here even though he was treated bad. He knew he would never be this close to home again and never play in an atmosphere like this again.

I hope we re-sign DANDY

odishabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2009, 10:59 PM
TheCH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand View Post
Why? I think he'll take whatever he can get.

TheCH* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Stradale

Id take Dandy back at 1M$. He is still a fast skater that can play on the 4th line or 3rd duo in D.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote