HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Go Kings Go!!!

Closed Thread

Old
03-18-2004, 05:42 PM
Kingz4life

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Go Kings Go!!!

It's time to REALLY get behind our team. This team has worked to hard and showed to much heart to even think about doubting them. I am confident will get scoring, I am confident our D will be solid, and I AM CONFIDENT Roman Chechmanek will get the job done even better then Huet. IF, he struggles then I'll be confident to ride Huet. Only 10 games left, I mean 10 games I can't believe it, but we cant have our season end after 10 games. This team deserves to make the playoffs and we as fans should believe in them 100%, all the way to the end. This is the time where the whole sesaon doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is getting enough points the rest of the way to make the playoffs. So, we might lose a couple of games out of the 10, but we have to be ready for that so we can rebound, just like what the players will need to do. I really dont know why i'm typing this, I guess, because I'm pumped and I want all of you guys to be if your not by now. GO KINGS GO!!! GO KINGS GO!!!

Old
03-20-2004, 02:05 PM
kingsfan25

Has anyone else noticed that we're 0-2 since the Kings started this whole March to the Playoffs thing?

Old
03-20-2004, 04:54 PM
guzmania

Maybe it should have been called the march from the playoffs. /Sarcasm off/

There has been a resilience from these guys all season that could still get us a couple of home games in mid-April. The Redwings are a pretty good indication of what we will face in the first round. We've got to get down and get with it. To set the injury record and still be in the hunt in late March is remarkable.

Closed Thread