HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

2009 Draft Ticket Info & Other Stuff

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-15-2009, 09:21 PM
  #76
Bud2790
Registered User
 
Bud2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,773
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HABsurde View Post
I will get my tickets by mail this week, if they are general admission ticket, i probably won't use them, so i might have some tickets to give away, i'll let you know later this week people....

but knowing my contact, they should be very good seat in the reds, let's just hope...
They're all general admission. The only people sitting in the reds will be the players, agents, friends and family..

Bud2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 05:45 AM
  #77
djblue
Registered User
 
djblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
could someone post here once they have received the email that they got tickets.

djblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:06 AM
  #78
BlackMarvel
Registered User
 
BlackMarvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dollard des ormeaux
Country: Benin
Posts: 466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblue View Post
could someone post here once they have received the email that they got tickets.
I will if i get it and as I'm not totally sure if i want to go i might give them away if I can't go (all depends on the girl u see )

BlackMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:14 AM
  #79
Bud2790
Registered User
 
Bud2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,773
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMarvel View Post
I will if i get it and as I'm not totally sure if i want to go i might give them away if I can't go (all depends on the girl u see )
I'm interested if you get some and don't go

I'm still waiting for an email. No one I know of has recieved an email yet.

Bud2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:18 AM
  #80
la25ecoupe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,547
vCash: 500
Anyone got mail?

la25ecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:28 AM
  #81
Garmax
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3
vCash: 500
I just received the e-mail and got tickets

Garmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:31 AM
  #82
Habitant#1
Registered User
 
Habitant#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Brisbane
Country: Australia
Posts: 1,360
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmax View Post
I just received the e-mail and got tickets
Me too!


"Dear Fan,
You successfully registered to receive two (2) free tickets to attend the 2009 NHL Entry Draft, which will be held on June 26 and 27 at the Bell Centre.
Your tickets will be sent by mail today, Tuesday, June 16, to the address you entered upon registering.
We would like to remind you that the tickets are “general admission”. The tickets do not assign a specific level or seat; seats will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis upon your arrival to the Bell Centre.
Doors will open at 4:00 p.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
Have a nice day. "

Habitant#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:33 AM
  #83
DougHarvey
Registered User
 
DougHarvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habitant#1 View Post
Me too!


"Dear Fan,
You successfully registered to receive two (2) free tickets to attend the 2009 NHL Entry Draft, which will be held on June 26 and 27 at the Bell Centre.
Your tickets will be sent by mail today, Tuesday, June 16, to the address you entered upon registering.
We would like to remind you that the tickets are “general admission”. The tickets do not assign a specific level or seat; seats will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis upon your arrival to the Bell Centre.
Doors will open at 4:00 p.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
Have a nice day. "
When did you register for tickets?

DougHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:36 AM
  #84
Habitant#1
Registered User
 
Habitant#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Brisbane
Country: Australia
Posts: 1,360
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougHarvey View Post
When did you register for tickets?
About 9:03.

Habitant#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:38 AM
  #85
vad87
Registered User
 
vad87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 691
vCash: 500
Damn, I imagine it was really 1 regsitration by IP adress. Me and my GF registred at 9h02 and 9h04 and we didn't receive any e-mail.

vad87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:39 AM
  #86
Forum Ghost
Registered User
 
Forum Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NDG
Country: Canada
Posts: 110
vCash: 500
Just got my email. I registered at about 9:01 yesterday.

Forum Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:39 AM
  #87
djblue
Registered User
 
djblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMarvel View Post
I will if i get it and as I'm not totally sure if i want to go i might give them away if I can't go (all depends on the girl u see )
if u cant go please i would love to go to the draft

djblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:42 AM
  #88
djblue
Registered User
 
djblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
If someome has a pair availible i would pay for the tickets

djblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:43 AM
  #89
Bill McNeal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,310
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by vad87 View Post
Damn, I imagine it was really 1 regsitration by IP adress. Me and my GF registred at 9h02 and 9h04 and we didn't receive any e-mail.
I'm pretty sure in this case they'd do it one per street address or one per e-mail address. If several people used a public computer then their applications would be scrapped otherwise.

Back in September I ordered regular season tickets from the same computer, sent to the same house address using 4 different credit cards and 4 different e-mail addresses and received them all.

Bill McNeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:43 AM
  #90
Chuck Downie
Berube is Chief
 
Chuck Downie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlottetown
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,071
vCash: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by vad87 View Post
Damn, I imagine it was really 1 regsitration by IP adress. Me and my GF registred at 9h02 and 9h04 and we didn't receive any e-mail.
I registered at 9:01 and had 2 others do the same and no e-mail.

Chuck Downie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:46 AM
  #91
KBstyle
Registered User
 
KBstyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 470
vCash: 500
Nothing here too Look like i'm gonna watch TSN instead.

KBstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 10:50 AM
  #92
Bud2790
Registered User
 
Bud2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,773
vCash: 500
Got my email I probably registered at 9:01AM yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogurt View Post
I'm pretty sure in this case they'd do it one per street address or one per e-mail address. If several people used a public computer then their applications would be scrapped otherwise.

Back in September I ordered regular season tickets from the same computer, sent to the same house address using 4 different credit cards and 4 different e-mail addresses and received them all.
It's one per person/email address. It has nothing to do with your street address, since my moother and sister also registered with the same address..

Bud2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 11:07 AM
  #93
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 33,088
vCash: 500
Awards:
I registered at 10:15am yesterday and got no email

But I'm pretty sure I'm going with another friend...if I do magically get an email, I'll give em away here or something.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 11:09 AM
  #94
vad87
Registered User
 
vad87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 691
vCash: 500
If somebody wanna sell his tickets, i'm ready to pay for it... just pm me

vad87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 11:15 AM
  #95
PyrettaBlaze*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,264
vCash: 500
Why is it always those who have less than 100 posts who get tickets? Baffling...

Anyway, I registered at 9:04 and no email.. bleh.

PyrettaBlaze* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 11:19 AM
  #96
Playoff Beard
Registered User
 
Playoff Beard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 341
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Why is it always those who have less than 100 posts who get tickets? Baffling...

Anyway, I registered at 9:04 and no email.. bleh.
because everybody knows that less posts = not that much of a fan !

anyway i didn't get any email so I guess I'm going to watch it on tv.

Playoff Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 11:21 AM
  #97
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YFC/YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 9,660
vCash: 500
Go TSN!

ThaDevilGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 11:27 AM
  #98
Carboneer
Registered User
 
Carboneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 332
vCash: 500
9:02, got my pair of tickets...


All my friends tried later in the day = no tickets.

Carboneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 11:32 AM
  #99
Habsfan18
The Future
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,154
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Why is it always those who have less than 100 posts who get tickets? Baffling...

Anyway, I registered at 9:04 and no email.. bleh.
What the hell does post count have to do with it? Are you kidding?

Because you have more than 100 posts on HF boards you're more deserving of going to the draft?

Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 11:35 AM
  #100
PyrettaBlaze*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,264
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
What the hell does post count have to do with it? Are you kidding?

Because you have more than 100 posts on HF boards you're more deserving of going to the draft?
Haha, no! I didn't mean it that way! It was just an observation I made.. If you look in all ticket release threads, so many <100 posters get tickets. Having more posts in a message board doesn't make anyone more deserving of going to the draft.

PyrettaBlaze* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.