HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dagnais

Closed Thread

Old
03-21-2004, 06:55 PM
Campino

vCash: 500
Dagnais

What happened to Pierre Dagnais?
is he still on the active roster? or injured? or sent to minors?
I haven`t heard too much of him as of late I was just wondering what happened!

Old
03-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Howie Morenz

Judging by all the threads and replys on him lately,I'd say he's still around.

Old
03-21-2004, 07:01 PM
Tuggy

vCash: 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campino
He was in the last two games. This post would be funnier if you were being sarcastic but I don't think you are

Old
03-21-2004, 07:02 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campino
Who is Dagnais, never heard of this guy, related to Dagenais maybe?

Old
03-21-2004, 07:02 PM
4shelley4

hi

This post was almost not funny. Smarten up, ontill you make the NHL stop bashin the players in it. I think everyone is getting sick of these posts.

Old
03-21-2004, 07:12 PM
Artyukhin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4shelley4
This post was almost not funny. Smarten up, ontill you make the NHL stop bashin the players in it. I think everyone is getting sick of these posts.
================================================== =========
my opinion ,
daganais ,because we got so much depth right now ,can sit in the press box and we wouldnt miss him at all.
now having said that ,all the bashers please give it a break.the guy has a rocket of a shot,and some how has some fairly good stats.
he needs to improve his skating big time.now thats something he can work on in the off season.anyone remember jason ward?i heard the same stuff about his skating abilities.he worked on it and has became a better player.
so let's cut dags some slack(he should be enrolling with a power skating coach this summer)
worse comes to worse he has to be worth a hell of a lot more to some team out there than chad kilger..its a win ,win.if he improves his skating this summer we got a heck of a player,that we can trade for something other than what we recived for chad kilger..
again i say to you remember jason ward..

Old
03-21-2004, 07:40 PM
Estimated_Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
my opinion ,
daganais ,because we got so much depth right now ,can sit in the press box and we wouldnt miss him at all.
now having said that ,all the bashers please give it a break.the guy has a rocket of a shot,and some how has some fairly good stats.
he needs to improve his skating big time.now thats something he can work on in the off season.anyone remember jason ward?i heard the same stuff about his skating abilities.he worked on it and has became a better player.
so let's cut dags some slack(he should be enrolling with a power skating coach this summer)
worse comes to worse he has to be worth a hell of a lot more to some team out there than chad kilger..its a win ,win.if he improves his skating this summer we got a heck of a player,that we can trade for something other than what we recived for chad kilger..
You can't really compare Ward to Dagenais as Ward was always a faster skater than Dagenais. Ward's biggest problem was (and still is) lateral mobility and balance. The biggest difference between these two is character and heart and I would be surprised to see Dagenais improve in these areas as he was a 1st class #%$@ in junior, N.J. and Florida and has already been a problem in Montreal.

Old
03-21-2004, 07:40 PM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
my opinion ,
Ward? Give me a break. I think my avatar might give away my opinion on Dags but as far as I'm concerned, I couldn't care less about Dagenais' skating. This is not his problem. Unlike Ward, Dagenais' problem is a LACK OF COMMITMENT, DESIRE TO COMPETE AND BE INTENSE EVERY SHIFT. It has always been that way, everywhere he went, from juniors to now. He's 26yo and mark my words, will never change his ethic. He's not a team player and more and more useless in a defensive system like Julien's. Ryder isn't the best skater. We have others on the team or the system that arn't either. It's a mistake to think this is the real problem with this pylon. It wouldn't even be an issue if he had showed AT ANY POINT a will to hustle and go all out every game, which he never did.

Old
03-21-2004, 07:45 PM
Artyukhin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
Ward? Give me a break. I think my avatar might give away my opinion on Dags but as far as I'm concerned, I couldn't care less about Dagenais' skating. This is not his problem. Unlike Ward, Dagenais' problem is a LACK OF COMMITMENT, DESIRE TO COMPETE AND BE INTENSE EVERY SHIFT. It has always been that way, everywhere he went, from juniors to now. He's 26yo and mark my words, will never change his ethic. He's not a team player and more and more useless in a defensive system like Julien's. Ryder isn't the best skater. We have others on the team or the system that arn't either. It's a mistake to think this is the real problem with this pylon. It wouldn't even be an issue if he had showed AT ANY POINT a will to hustle and go all out every game, which he never did.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
lol i respect your opinion.do you agree ,that we could suck in some team for a decent pick in the year 2019?lol..
burn the game tapes and will just show the other teams his stats...lol
perrie daganais to the minosota wild for a 2019 4th round draft pick?

maybe we can get dr phil to give him a one on one talk..lol

Last edited by Artyukhin*: 03-21-2004 at 07:48 PM.
Old
03-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Raider917

vCash: 50
Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
lol i respect your opinion.do you agree ,that we could suck in some team for a decent pick in the year 2019?lol..
burn the game tapes and will just show the other teams his stats...lol
perrie daganais to the minosota wild for a 2019 4th round draft pick?
maybe if he can score a goal in the playoffs, we could trade him if the off-season to the rangers and get balej back.

Closed Thread