1. Lucic will be much less likely to break his hand on Komi's head while they are teammates.
2. Kaoz, myself and a few others would finally get the chance to prove once and for all that "we wouldn't root for Komi if he were on the Bruins".
Cons of signing Komi;
1. He's gutless.
2. If the contract is for more than about 800K - they could throw a dart and get better value.
3. He's regressed almost every day since he joined the NHL.
4. He's gutless and dirty.
5. He's not very good in transition.
6. He's not very good defensively.
7. He's gutless, dirty and a big wuss bag.
8. He's not very good offensively.
9. He's not a good teammate.
10. He's gutless, dirty, a big wuss bag and not a smart player.
11. He's not very good at hockey.
12. He's a selfish player.
13. He's an undisciplined player who can get rattled and made to take dumb penalties.
14. Every single game that he played as a Bruin would kill a little bit of my soul.
15. He doesn't pass, shoot or play defense very well.
I wonder if he might be a better player on a team where being "the physical guy who hits and fights" is someone else's responsibility and he can just focus on being a hockey player. It's worked that way before.
Not worth the money for what would basically be a reclamation project however.