HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

classy move by the ducks tonight

Closed Thread

Old
03-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Oi'll say!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeds
That still wouldn't be "throwing games"; it's not the same as intentionally losing.

But, OGE, I just brought this up to see your thoughts on the goalie WASH is playing this past week

stealing from another thread:

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=65261&page=2

FYI, the Caps have started Matt Yeats in goal for the second straight game. You know, the Matt Yeats who sits behind Olaf Kolzig, Maxime Ouellet, Sebastien Charpentier, Rastislav Stana, Maxime Daigneault, and Robert Gherson on the team's goalie depth chart. THAT Matt Yeats... it makes for a nice tanking strategy.
That's ugly.

Did you hear anything about a conversation that Lemieux allegedly had with Sid Crosby? A friend of mine said that he saw it on tsn but I couldn't find anything on their website.

I don't want to start any fourth party rumours, but apparently Mario said that he'd likely avoid retirement if he got a chance to play with Sid. Whether that would be for team Canada or Pittsburgh I don't know, but if it's Pitt he was talking about then I guess it's safe to say that the Pens aren't looking to improve their team right away.

Disregard this if my info is skewed or completely bogus.

Old
03-28-2004, 03:28 PM
RaoulDuke

vCash: 500
Apparently Lemieux told him that in a few years he'd like to be centering a line with Ovechkin and Crosby.

Could you imagine that?
Ovechkin - Lemieux - Crosby

Unbelievable.

Closed Thread