HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

talk about geting of in the wrong foot

Closed Thread

Old
03-23-2004, 10:34 PM
oli500

vCash: 500
talk about geting of in the wrong foot

So I just got a girl friend for about 7 days now. She used to be a cheereleader at her old school and she is extremly hot. Me and and a bunch of my budys were playing basse-ball the other day to pratice before the tryouts start. I was pitching and saw the next batter coming up, he was wearing some leafs bading gloves so i hit him hard with a fast-ball. My girl freind saw the hole think and ask me why I hit him and I told her because He was wearing those leafs bating gloves and I couldent stand him. The next day I went to her house for the first time and when I went to her room I was horified. She had some leafs posters everywwere, Belfour,sundi,domi,molginy. I couldent believe it. She told me that her hole family were big leaf fans. I dunno what to do

Old
03-23-2004, 10:37 PM
NJ_Devil_Boy

vCash: 560
Gotta take one for the team. :p

Old
03-23-2004, 10:38 PM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
Do whatever your Leprechaun is telling you to do... (I.E. Burn the house.)

Old
03-23-2004, 10:39 PM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli500
So I just got a girl friend for about 7 days now. She used to be a cheereleader at her old school and she is extremly hot. Me and and a bunch of my budys were playing basse-ball the other day to pratice before the tryouts start. I was pitching and saw the next batter coming up, he was wearing some leafs bading gloves so i hit him hard with a fast-ball. My girl freind saw the hole think and ask me why I hit him and I told her because He was wearing those leafs bating gloves and I couldent stand him. The next day I went to her house for the first time and when I went to her room I was horified. She had some leafs posters everywwere, Belfour,sundi,domi,molginy. I couldent believe it. She told me that her hole family were big leaf fans. I dunno what to do

Let me see, she's a hot cheerleader right? If you don't know what to do you probably don't deserve to be doing it.

Old
03-23-2004, 10:40 PM
Shazbot

I say use her for batting practice, if you know what I mean

Old
03-23-2004, 10:48 PM
HabsoluteFate

Opposites attract...unfortunately for most habs fans that means ending up with a Leaf fan
All my girlfriends so far have been either a Leaf fan or not a hockey fan at all...(ummm isnt that the same thing? ah!) am I doomed never to end up with one that loves the habs?

Old
03-23-2004, 10:50 PM
HABit

I have pretended to be a Bruins fan to get a girl before. She was a huge Bruin fan and I went along with it until I got her...then I fessed up. That was the last I saw of her!

Old
03-23-2004, 11:01 PM
Carbonneau

Send a message via MSN to Carbonneau Send a message via Yahoo to Carbonneau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy
Do whatever your Leprechaun is telling you to do... (I.E. Burn the house.)

This goes in the Hall of Fame

Old
03-23-2004, 11:04 PM
sandman08

most of my friends are leafs fans
suck it up would my suggestion
if shes hot.. then yeah

or go with the leprochaun idea dutchy suggested
it can never go wrong

and on an unrelated note: i figured you were gonna say your friend was there and was like related to her somehow

Old
03-23-2004, 11:13 PM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonneau
This goes in the Hall of Fame
Chalk one for the foreigner!

Old
03-23-2004, 11:17 PM
BruinsGirl

Quote:
You know...those ads:

RELAX IT'S JUST A GAME!

Old
03-23-2004, 11:20 PM
Carbonneau

Show her your O thang

Old
03-23-2004, 11:23 PM
tritone

Quote:
Buddy, don't lose any sleep over this . A hot cheerleader but a Leafs fan. It's simple. The chick has to go! Send her over here and I'll take care of the whole situation for you. No really, I'm willing to make the sacrifice
Are you serious??!?!!?!

Old
03-23-2004, 11:41 PM
Knucklez

You hit a guy with a fastball because he was a Leafs fan, that is hilarious

Old
03-23-2004, 11:46 PM
tritone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklez
You hit a guy with a fastball because he was a Leafs fan, that is hilarious
I think it's entirely normal .
Simple math no?
Leafs fan + baseball = hit him with a fastball

It's the Habgorian theory developed in 1964.

Old
03-23-2004, 11:47 PM
DJyellow
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to DJyellow
When in doubt, whip it out...

Old
03-23-2004, 11:48 PM
Carbonneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJyellow

Words to live by

Old
03-23-2004, 11:55 PM
chicpea*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritone
I think it's entirely normal .
Simple math no?
Leafs fan + baseball = hit him with a fastball

It's the Habgorian theory developed in 1964.
Later modified by Dr. Chierniesky to "Leafs fan + baseball = hit him with a spitball"

Old
03-24-2004, 12:28 AM
tritone

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicpea
Later modified by Dr. Chierniesky to "Leafs fan + baseball = hit him with a spitball"
Ah yes , the great Chierniesky. Montreal-born Polish genius . Didn't he also invent the theory of Leafs + cup = 0 ?

Old
03-24-2004, 02:54 AM
s7ark
McDavid!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJyellow
Dude, you don't do that until AFTER you steal the ape and stop the movie!

Old
03-24-2004, 05:06 AM
Estimated_Prophet

Hey if she's a Leaf fan then she should be used to lot's of dirty stick work. You could probably start off with some less agressive tactics such as holding. If she is receptive to more physical contact, show her that you are willing to use your stick and if she tries running any interference you will be forced to spear her. I bet if you follow these instuctions you'll be spending some time in the box . Some women are very impressed by a man's ability to play well at both ends so don't forget to backcheck diligently.

P.S. If you find out that she has been penalized in the past for hooking I would suggest that you ignore the above instructions because if she likes to hook then I can guarantee you she also likes to charge. You should also take note that these habits of hers can also lead to an assortment lower body injuries (these injuries can be avoided by wearing 2 or 3 helmets at once) that could leave a player such as yourself on the sidelines and having to play all by yourself for an extended period of time.

Old
03-24-2004, 05:24 AM
s7ark
McDavid!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet
Hey if she's a Leaf fan then she should be used to lot's of dirty stick work. You could probably start off with some less agressive tactics such as holding. If she is receptive to more physical contact, show her that you are willing to use your stick and if she tries running any interference you will be forced to spear her. I bet if you follow these instuctions you'll be spending some time in the box . Some women are very impressed by a man's ability to play well at both ends so don't forget to backcheck diligently.

P.S. If you find out that she has been penalized in the past for hooking I would suggest that you ignore the above instructions because if she likes to hook then I can guarantee you she also likes to charge. You should also take note that these habits of hers can also lead to an assortment lower body injuries (these injuries can be avoided by wearing 2 or 3 helmets at once) that could leave a player such as yourself on the sidelines and having to play all by yourself for an extended period of time.
I don't even know which smile to use, so here:

Old
03-24-2004, 06:42 AM
mcphee

I think that when you saw the posters and banners in her room you should have asked her one simple question. "You bat left or rright ?"

Old
03-24-2004, 07:26 AM
s7ark
McDavid!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
I think that when you saw the posters and banners in her room you should have asked her one simple question. "You bat left or rright ?"
More gold!

Old
03-24-2004, 08:09 AM
Darz

I say you stay with her, and do everything in your power to convert her to a habs fan. This will not happen overnight, and none of us here expect you to perform miracles. Slowly over time, show her the good points about the habs (all the Stanley Cups, the winning tradition, how hab fans are much better looking than leaf fans.....oh make sure you say something here like 'Not including you') and point out the faults of the leafs (ie. 1967, the fact that many of the players are probablely as old as her grandfather, they suck..things like this).
We believe in you....now go out there and make us proud!!!! Damn it man, your a habs fan!!!!!!!

p.s. Kuddo's on beening that leaf fan. Brought a tear to my eye!!!

Closed Thread