HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

What OPS/Curve is closest to a Koho Jagr?

Old
05-31-2009, 10:56 PM
cassius

vCash: 500
What OPS/Curve is closest to a Koho Jagr?

I moved across country and had to leave my precious Jagr curve back home. I'm rocking out with an Easton Sakic for now, but it's simply not the same.

Wondering if there is any stick thats currently for sale online (Epuck, hockeygiant, etc) which is identical or very close to a Jagr.

cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2009, 01:35 AM
cptjeff
[insert joke here]

vCash: 501
Hook Mc Hookerson pattern.

Okay, so it's more of a heel then a traditional hook...

The only existing curve I can think of that's even close on the depth is the Thornton from CCM. But that's a mid. The draper from Warrior is a pretty deep heel, that won't be as deep but it's similar. I would go with that.

And there are lots of warrior sticks with that pattern. If you want to know the differences in the sticks somebody will be glad to help you out.

Edit: Just looked at warrior's patterns again, and I take the Draper advice back. Go with the Kovalchuck. It's a virtual clone.

cptjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2009, 09:48 PM
cassius

vCash: 500
Cool - yeah I was going to say my friend had the Draper and it wasn't much of a curve.

I'll give the Kovalchuk a shot

cassius is offline   Reply With Quote