HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan

Dinamo Riga Jersey

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-15-2008, 09:23 PM
  #1
Thefalkon
Registered User
 
Thefalkon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 1,165
vCash: 500
Dinamo Riga Jersey

Where can I get one (online)? They look awesome compared to any other jersey I have seen.

Thefalkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 06:06 AM
  #2
v-man
Registered User
 
v-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,881
vCash: 500
Unfortunately, you can't. At the moment they're only available in the arena on game days. I'm keeping a look out as well, but seeing as they are not made by Lutch (like all other KHL jerseys to my knowledge), who's jerseys can be ordered online, they'll no doubt be harder to find.

v-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 12:20 PM
  #3
Bumjoo Wang*
 
Bumjoo Wang*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,280
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by v-man View Post
Unfortunately, you can't. At the moment they're only available in the arena on game days. I'm keeping a look out as well, but seeing as they are not made by Lutch (like all other KHL jerseys to my knowledge), who's jerseys can be ordered online, they'll no doubt be harder to find.
You can buy some "fan" t-shirts and jerseys at their website, but as far as I know the jerseys themselves aren't available yet. I'm sure they'll be out some time soon, as there definitely are people out there who would buy them

Bumjoo Wang* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 02:59 PM
  #4
Thefalkon
Registered User
 
Thefalkon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 1,165
vCash: 500
Thanks for the reply. I loved the way the jersey looked when I was looking at players in the KHL.

Thefalkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 03:47 AM
  #5
Sakaarnis
Registered User
 
Sakaarnis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bay of smokes
Country: Iceland
Posts: 522
vCash: 500
Well, if someone is kinda desperate or do not belive they will appear in online stores any time soon, i can help out with getting a jersey. Latvians have to spread the word out to the world the best they can

Sakaarnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2008, 03:15 PM
  #6
Rico__Persson*
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: St Kitts and Nevis
Posts: 3,583
vCash: 500
Sakaarnis!

Hi Sakaarnis,

I am currently in Riga and I have been looking for these jerseys everywhere! By any chance, is there some way I can get one (red if possible) from you before I leave this Sunday morning? I wear medium or large.

There is a DR jersey hanging at the convenience store in the train station, but the cashier could not tell me where I could buy one.

If it is not possible, then I will wait until they are available online. Paldies!

Rico__Persson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 01:10 AM
  #7
Sakaarnis
Registered User
 
Sakaarnis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bay of smokes
Country: Iceland
Posts: 522
vCash: 500
Unfortunately they are available only on game days in arena. Team is now on a road trip and next game is next wednesday.

Sakaarnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 11:58 AM
  #8
Rico__Persson*
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: St Kitts and Nevis
Posts: 3,583
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaarnis View Post
Unfortunately they are available only on game days in arena. Team is now on a road trip and next game is next wednesday.
Too bad. Can you tell us how much they cost? If the price is right I would buy one from you and have it shipped to Canada, if that is OK with you.

Thanks for your answer!

Rico__Persson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2008, 01:52 PM
  #9
kacz
Registered User
 
kacz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 1,589
vCash: 500
Have you tried ebay?

kacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2008, 11:17 AM
  #10
Rico__Persson*
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: St Kitts and Nevis
Posts: 3,583
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanchik View Post
Have you tried ebay?
Thanks for the suggestion, but yes, I had already tried eBay, and I found nothing. Perhaps it's just a matter of time until the jerseys pop up there, I will continue checking.

Google searches for Dinamo Riga jersey lead to this thread.

Rico__Persson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 05:21 PM
  #11
ranndino
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Country: Latvia
Posts: 150
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ranndino
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRhockey16 View Post
Where can I get one (online)? They look awesome compared to any other jersey I have seen.
I'd love to get one as well, especially since Dinamo Riga is a team of my childhood. I also love the new jerseys, logo, website, everything... They've done a great job with all that stuff.

BTW, the color is maroon, not red. For some reason people always say red and it kinda annoys me because it's clearly maroon like the Latvian flag.

ranndino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2008, 05:01 PM
  #12
v-man
Registered User
 
v-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,881
vCash: 500
Not sure if they sell individual jerseys, but maybe try contacting the company that makes them (Ex-Projekts) directly and see if they can ship you one. They have an english site and contact section, so I'm sure they might be of assistance. If that fails, I have a buddy moving to Riga next week, so he might be able to help out eventually.

v-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2008, 09:15 PM
  #13
MxK1NGS
Registered User
 
MxK1NGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 2,827
vCash: 500
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/19/97...41f6cb.jpg?v=0
Is this it?

MxK1NGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2008, 06:41 AM
  #14
Bumjoo Wang*
 
Bumjoo Wang*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,280
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Hockey View Post
No, that's from Soviet times.


This is their home jersey.

Bumjoo Wang* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2008, 07:41 PM
  #15
Rico__Persson*
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: St Kitts and Nevis
Posts: 3,583
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by v-man View Post
Not sure if they sell individual jerseys, but maybe try contacting the company that makes them (Ex-Projekts) directly and see if they can ship you one. They have an english site and contact section, so I'm sure they might be of assistance. If that fails, I have a buddy moving to Riga next week, so he might be able to help out eventually.
Thank you v-man for the suggestion, I just sent them a message. I will report on any progress I make with them.

Rico__Persson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2008, 03:32 PM
  #16
v-man
Registered User
 
v-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,881
vCash: 500
One finally showed up on ebay. Six days left.


Last edited by v-man: 10-16-2008 at 03:37 PM.
v-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2008, 11:35 AM
  #17
mattihp
Registered User
 
mattihp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Årsta
Country: Finland
Posts: 14,706
vCash: 50
Weird that they're only available on game day... I'll have to schedule my Riga trip early next year on a gameday xD

mattihp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 05:53 AM
  #18
Bumjoo Wang*
 
Bumjoo Wang*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,280
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattihp View Post
Weird that they're only available on game day... I'll have to schedule my Riga trip early next year on a gameday xD
I'd say they'll be selling them around Riga as well. Remember, the team is new, and my guess is that they're just trying to work out how to do the distribution of teams merchandise and stuff.

Bumjoo Wang* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2008, 01:16 AM
  #19
v-man
Registered User
 
v-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,881
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the finnish flash View Post
I'd say they'll be selling them around Riga as well. Remember, the team is new, and my guess is that they're just trying to work out how to do the distribution of teams merchandise and stuff.
Yup, my buddy's souvenir shop in Riga will soon have the Dinamo jerseys, as well as those of the four Latvian teams playing in the Belarus league. And the good news is, they'll have an online shop, so everyone will be able to order them. Cool Cats

v-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-20-2008, 02:29 PM
  #20
Hasbro
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Hasbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Rectangle
Country: Sami
Posts: 29,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshys View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, but yes, I had already tried eBay, and I found nothing. Perhaps it's just a matter of time until the jerseys pop up there, I will continue checking.

Google searches for Dinamo Riga jersey lead to this thread.
I bought one off of eBay a couple weeks ago.

Hasbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2008, 06:59 AM
  #21
violator
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Riga, Latvia
Country: Latvia
Posts: 112
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to violator
I am selling and shipping Dinamo Riga jerseys for 59.99$+15$ shipping to US, if you are interested write to dinamorigablog (AT) gmail (DOT) com

violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2010, 06:37 PM
  #22
lesclassic
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 12
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by violator View Post
I am selling and shipping Dinamo Riga jerseys for 59.99$+15$ shipping to US, if you are interested write to dinamorigablog (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Is this still relevant? I would love to get a Riga jersey.

lesclassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.