HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Inside Hockey Radio Show June 6

Closed Thread

Old
06-05-2009, 02:36 PM
hockeyscribe22
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Inside Hockey Radio Show June 6

Tune in this Saturday from 2-4 PM for the Inside Hockey Radio Show hosted by James Murphy and Todd Carroll. The Inside Hockey Radio Show can be heard on “NHL Home Ice” XM 204 and Sirius 208, The Team 990 in Montreal, and 1120 AM WBNW in Boston. You can also listen online at wbnw.turnkeyhosting.ca, Team990.com or YouCastr.com.

If you miss the show, the podcast will immediately be available at YouCastr.com and then at InsideHockey.com by Monday. And remember, to chime in you can always reach us at 1-877-645-6696 or 1-877-NHL-6696, and at radio@insidehockey.com.

We've got a great guest list in store this week, including Brian Daccord (Stop It Goaltending and former Boston Bruins goalie coach), Patrick King (Sportsnet.ca), Alex Chiasson (Boston University, NHL draft prospect), and Conor McKenna (Team 990). And of course, we'll finish things off by going “Toe to Toe” with Toddy Carroll.

Enjoy the finals!

Sláinte!

Murph

Old
06-09-2009, 04:45 PM
hockeyscribe22
HFB Partner

MP3's live

http://insidehockey.com/columns/3846

Sláinte!

Murph

Old
06-09-2009, 05:16 PM
overlords
Hfboards

you're getting really ****in annoying

Old
06-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Habsfan18

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
you're getting really ****in annoying

I was going to say something like that, but I couldn't think of the words to say without feeling like an ass.

Old
06-09-2009, 05:28 PM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

did i miss something? why is murph so ****ing annoying? he's allowed to add his radio show here so whats up with the hate?

Old
06-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Habsfan18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markov79fan View Post
did i miss something? why is murph so ****ing annoying? he's allowed to add his radio show here so whats up with the hate?
I don't feel like getting into it again with this topic, but I just don't appreciate the fact that he promotes his radio show here on the Habs board and then talks **** about the Habs on the Bruins board.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think too many people on the Habs board care about his radio show. He makes all these threads about his show, and very rarely does it even get one single reply.

Old
06-09-2009, 05:37 PM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
I don't feel like getting into it again with this topic, but I just don't appreciate the fact that he promotes his radio show here on the Habs board and then talks **** about the Habs on the Bruins board.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think too many people on the Habs board care about his radio show. He makes all these threads about his show, and very rarely does it even get one single reply.
well i dont know about talking **** about the habs on the bruins board since i rarely read the bruins board and murph look like a good guy.

I like his show (maybe im in a minority here ) i like they not only talk about nhl hockey but also ncaa/chl hockey too

Old
06-09-2009, 06:35 PM
sampollock

no different then pj stock on the mtl radio show,

hammers the habs, and loves the b's every show

Old
06-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Taupy

But when was the last time he talked smack about the Habs on the Bruins board?

The funniest thing is that some of our fan are a lot badder.

Old
06-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post

I noticed that too and that's a reason why I ignore his show,just do the same guys,if you don't wanna listen to his show,just don't.

Old
06-09-2009, 07:11 PM
MathMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampollock View Post
hammers the habs, and loves the b's every show
Which makes me wonder, why does the Team 990 have so many pro-Bruins hockey shows?

Old
06-09-2009, 07:20 PM
sampollock

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMan View Post
Which makes me wonder, why does the Team 990 have so many pro-Bruins hockey shows?
yup

i emailed in a couple of weeks ago, and asked that,

and pj said he can do what he wants, and hab fans should just suck it up

Old
06-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Schooner Guy

Quote:
yup

i emailed in a couple of weeks ago, and asked that,

F### I hate PJ Stock! His misuse of the English language makes Don Cherry sound like an Oxford scholar. Also, PJ's full of poop up to his eyeballs.

Old
06-09-2009, 08:10 PM
hockeyscribe22
HFB Partner

Curious if any haters even listen...

Those that do listen will tell you I dedicate almost a whole show to Habs and Montreal topics but I'm sorry it is and never will be an all Habs show. We're syndicated so we need to cover the whole world of hockey.

As for the PJ bashing, he is not pro-Bruin trust me. Do some research and you'll find out why. But that is his persona he plays out. Guess it's working because you're talking about him.

Sláinte!

PS: I bash anyone I see fit. Paid to give an opinion. I respect yours but don't accuse me of the homer stuff. If the Bruins suck it up, they hear it, if the Habs do then they do too. Same goes for every team. Not my fault it was a hard year in Montreal folks and trust me I wish it wasn't. More gigs and money for me the longer they go!

Old
06-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markov79fan View Post
well i dont know about talking **** about the habs on the bruins board since i rarely read the bruins board and murph look like a good guy.

I like his show (maybe im in a minority here ) i like they not only talk about nhl hockey but also ncaa/chl hockey too
He comes here regularly, read his posts and read between the lines and you'll understand why people here ignore and shows no respect towrads him.

Old
06-10-2009, 12:19 AM
emb24*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyscribe22 View Post
Those that do listen will tell you I dedicate almost a whole show to Habs and Montreal topics but I'm sorry it is and never will be an all Habs show. We're syndicated so we need to cover the whole world of hockey.

As for the PJ bashing, he is not pro-Bruin trust me. Do some research and you'll find out why. But that is his persona he plays out. Guess it's working because you're talking about him.

Sláinte!

PS: I bash anyone I see fit. Paid to give an opinion. I respect yours but don't accuse me of the homer stuff. If the Bruins suck it up, they hear it, if the Habs do then they do too. Same goes for every team. Not my fault it was a hard year in Montreal folks and trust me I wish it wasn't. More gigs and money for me the longer they go!
you want to slag murph for being a bruins fan that is fine
...he can stir the **** a little too...but the bottom line is, he loves montreal and he's up here a lot to enjoy the city...murph is also a sub host on the team 990 so he isn't that bias...

he's a good guy. cut him some slack

Old
06-10-2009, 02:21 AM
DaHabMan

i actually like his show (murph's), its miles ahead of pj's show

Old
06-10-2009, 02:27 AM
Kimota
Three Bananas

It's eady to pick on PJ because he was a former Bruins. But he's a Habs fan.

Old
06-10-2009, 02:54 AM
DaHabMan

im pretty sure he's already stated on the air that he's a bruin....also if he was a habs fan, he would have cheered for the team but he didnt.

Old
06-10-2009, 08:32 AM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyscribe22 View Post

Sláinte!

How ya doin' Murph. You do a good show, have a real nice mix of people from around the league, play some cool music in your intros and I'm glad that it's available in Montreal.

I don't always agree with you, I think that your place of birth has led you down an evil path in terms of what teams to pick for, but you have excellent taste in cities.

Plus, I'd rather have a cold one and talk hockey,music and the world in general with you than anyone whining about you daring to advertise to one of the markets that you serve.

Old
06-10-2009, 08:50 AM
hockeyscribe22
HFB Partner

Thanks to all for support

and for those who don't support me, no worries. Your choice, but please don't make false accusations. I'm not simply a Habs basher. In fact I get crap here about the support I show to them at times and how much I speak about them. Also, folks in TO whine that I never talk Leafs. They definitely have a slight point. But again, what have they given me to talk about?

Sláinte!

Murph

Old
06-10-2009, 10:21 AM
MathMan

Quote:
Or not listen.

I'm not around Montreal much, but when I am and I happen to be on 990, I'll turn the knob as soon as PJ comes on. Mind you, there's more reason than blind Habs-bashing to dislike that show.

Old
06-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Gros Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
How ya doin' Murph. You do a good show, have a real nice mix of people from around the league, play some cool music in your intros and I'm glad that it's available in Montreal.

I don't always agree with you, I think that your place of birth has led you down an evil path in terms of what teams to pick for, but you have excellent taste in cities.

Plus, I'd rather have a cold one and talk hockey,music and the world in general with you than anyone whining about you daring to advertise to one of the markets that you serve.
Sheesh, what a suck-up.

(I'M JUST KIDDING!)

Old
06-10-2009, 10:56 AM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMan View Post
Or not listen.

I'm not around Montreal much, but when I am and I happen to be on 990, I'll turn the knob as soon as PJ comes on. Mind you, there's more reason than blind Habs-bashing to dislike that show.
Please Lord, grant me the wisdom not to make the joke that came to mind about what MathMan is doing with his nob when PJ comes on.

Old
06-10-2009, 11:03 AM
MathMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Please Lord, grant me the wisdom not to make the joke that came to mind about what MathMan is doing with his nob when PJ comes on.
Your restraint is much appreciated.

Not having English as my first language and being inundated with "Turn your knob to Bob" ads, I'm liable to employ phrases and miss the underlying double entendres...

Closed Thread