HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Had a bad dream

Old
06-06-2009, 10:12 PM
phil

vCash: 500
Had a bad dream

I had a bad dream in which Quebecor was buying the habs and forgot that it was a hockey team in the first place and turned it in yet another branch of its money printing industry... we had to pay to get the Habs-channel on which were exclusively difused all the habs related info... games were described by Michel Chartand and breadcasted on Énergie... Journal de Montreal had the exclusivity of all the reports... the team was formed only of french speaking quebecers... only the ones who are available, so no Lecavalier or Gagne and al... we had no hope of having an english speaking coach forever and signing the national anthem was a challenge for star-academie contenders...

thank god I woke-up...

anyone had that nightmare?

phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Sined
The AndroidBugler!

A cat died on my lawn yesterday, I thought I was going to have nightmares about it.

This probably would have been worse.

Sined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil View Post
I had a bad dream in which Quebecor was buying the habs and forgot that it was a hockey team in the first place and turned it in yet another branch of its money printing industry... we had to pay to get the Habs-channel on which were exclusively difused all the habs related info... games were described by Michel Chartand and breadcasted on Énergie... Journal de Montreal had the exclusivity of all the reports... the team was formed only of french speaking quebecers... only the ones who are available, so no Lecavalier or Gagne and al... we had no hope of having an english speaking coach forever and signing the national anthem was a challenge for star-academie contenders...

thank god I woke-up...

anyone had that nightmare?
The worst thing is that this dream might come true God I hope Quebecor won't win the race. I hope Gillet like this team enough to accept less money of he had to and sell to someone else......

Freaky Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Bonin

I agree it would be a nightmare... maybe I could live with it if it could mean no more Benoit Brunet... or maybe not

Bonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Russian Warrior
SWAG

Quebecor, Indeed, a Nightmare...

Russian Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote