HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Van-tb

Old
06-08-2009, 01:49 AM
superhakan
Gaudreauby Baker

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaaaBob View Post
TB would do that trade, Van wouldn't. Having Stamkos and Kesler as their 1 and 2 centers is pretty nice to build off of plus 2 1st in this draft and dump Vinnys contract.
No Tampa really wouldnt, Kesler is a nice player, but the ****ing boners vancouver fans have for him is ridiculous. Vinny is an Elite Hockey Player, guys of his skill set dont come around too often, and it is assinine to think that a player whose break out year is only a few more points than Lecavalier has scored goals in a single season is stupid. Kesler and a first would be laughed at by Tampa.

superhakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2009, 09:39 AM
NYVanfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhakan View Post
No Tampa really wouldnt, Kesler is a nice player, but the ****ing boners vancouver fans have for him is ridiculous. Vinny is an Elite Hockey Player, guys of his skill set dont come around too often, and it is assinine to think that a player whose break out year is only a few more points than Lecavalier has scored goals in a single season is stupid. Kesler and a first would be laughed at by Tampa.
i dont think you'll find anyone other than fringe canuck lunatics proposing that this is a fair deal

maybe something like

Kesler, Edler, 1st
for
Lecavalier

is more fair, but i wouldnt do it

NYVanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Dick Whitman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYVanfan View Post
i dont think you'll find anyone other than fringe canuck lunatics proposing that this is a fair deal

maybe something like

Kesler, Edler, 1st
for
Lecavalier

is more fair, but i wouldnt do it
What about if Edler became Bieksa and then maybe a minor salary dump coming from Tampa to offset his contract?

I think anything involving Kesler and a first could probably get Tampa to listen very carefully, imo.

Dick Whitman is offline   Reply With Quote