HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Brisebois/Souray out-Dykhuis in

Closed Thread

Old
03-25-2004, 01:27 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

vCash: 500
Brisebois/Souray out-Dykhuis in

Tonight's game against Ottawa: Brisebois/Souray out and Dykhuis in.
http://rds.ca/cgi-bin/nouvelles?site...n&sport=#98402

Old
03-25-2004, 01:29 PM
habsfan11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
Tonight's game against Ottawa: Brisebois/Souray out and Dykhuis in.
http://rds.ca/cgi-bin/nouvelles?site...n&sport=#98402
lets hope sourays injury isnt serious

Old
03-25-2004, 01:30 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

also Marc the Habs Fan posted on a different thread as per CKAC Begin and Ward are out and Juneau in.

Old
03-25-2004, 01:36 PM
Hab-a-maniac

No Brisebois, Souray, Begin or Ward? And Juneau and Dykhuis in? Woah, how the hell are we gonna win the rest of the way. This line-juggling makes no sense anymore. Stop now, make your decision, Julien. Then the chemistry can be right heading into the playoffs. Why isn't Dagenais scratched? Not since Traverse have I so badly wanted a player out of the lineup.

Old
03-25-2004, 01:46 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab-a-maniac
No Brisebois, Souray, Begin or Ward? And Juneau and Dykhuis in? Woah, how the hell are we gonna win the rest of the way. This line-juggling makes no sense anymore. Stop now, make your decision, Julien. Then the chemistry can be right heading into the playoffs. Why isn't Dagenais scratched? Not since Traverse have I so badly wanted a player out of the lineup.
I hope they get a point tonight as for Dagenais, right he is the Traverse this year.

Old
03-25-2004, 01:55 PM
Darz

You guys, look Julien has done alot of good things since the beginning of the year and is one of the main reasons we are talking playoff hockey. Let's cut him some slack and let him do what he feels is right the rest of the season.
I'm sure he ain't making moves, just for the hell of it. There are probabley alot of reasons we don't know about plus I think I rather head into a tough playoff run with a rested team than a team that has been worked to the bone til game 82.

Old
03-25-2004, 01:57 PM
Dynasty

Quote:
This is not good and he continues to play Mr. pylon. I'll let everybody have 3 guesses to figure out who "Mr pylon" is and the first two don't count.

Old
03-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Olympic Champion

vCash: 597
The only thing you can blame him for is if Dagenais keeps playing and if Ward is truly scratched for the old man Juneau.

He can't do anything about Souray, Breezy or Begin.

Old
03-25-2004, 02:01 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan
The only thing you can blame him for is if Dagenais keeps playing and if Ward is truly scratched for the old man Juneau.

He can't do anything about Souray, Breezy or Begin.
Yes that's all I care about (Dagenais), I know he has reasons to rest some players or try different combinations, but Dagenais man is just useless or even worse a liability.

Old
03-25-2004, 02:13 PM
chicpea*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
You guys, look Julien has done alot of good things since the beginning of the year
I'm with Darz with this one. Still though, Begin and Souray! Cripes. Oh well, we just have to play better then! Let's go!

Old
03-25-2004, 02:16 PM
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban

vCash: 133
What no words on Dagenais ? Damn , he suck so bad it's not even funny :mad:

Old
03-25-2004, 02:16 PM
Hab-a-maniac

Sure, line juggling is fine if it's to accomodate injuries, but when it just takes hard-working guys, jerks them around, in then out of the lineup, it's annoying. Ward had a solid game and he's going to remove HIM? for Juneau. If you want Juneau to get some time, take out Dags; he was again the weak link on the 2nd line. I say we try this for the playoff stretch:
Bulis/Perreault-Koivu-Zednik
Ryder-Ribeiro-Kovalev
Ward/Bulis-Dowd-Begin
Sundstrom-Juneau/Perreault-Langdon/Dackell
And never, unless you really have to, EVER play Dagenais.

Old
03-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Olympic Champion

vCash: 597
It's not confirmed though. CKAC said the first time it could be Ward out and the 2nd time only said Juneau was ready to return with no mention of any player coming out.

Old
03-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Habber

Who knows what's going on in the injury department. Maybe Ward has a nagging injury and CJ wants to give him a night off. At this time of the season, we just gotta trust CJ's decisions cause we have no idea who's hurt and how bad.

Old
03-25-2004, 05:52 PM
EaGLE1

Quote:
Sure, line juggling is fine if it's to accomodate injuries, but when it just takes hard-working guys, jerks them around, in then out of the lineup, it's annoying. Ward had a solid game and he's going to remove HIM? for Juneau. If you want Juneau to get some time, take out Dags; he was again the weak link on the 2nd line. I say we try this for the playoff stretch:
Bulis/Perreault-Koivu-Zednik
Ryder-Ribeiro-Kovalev
Ward/Bulis-Dowd-Begin
Sundstrom-Juneau/Perreault-Langdon/Dackell
And never, unless you really have to, EVER play Dagenais.
excellent but keep Yannick on 1st line until he stop to score and then put Bulis!

Old
03-25-2004, 05:59 PM
NWT Habs Fan

Quote:
Little injuries and illnesses are keeping some folks out so that they are 100% for the playoffs. It's not that bad.

Closed Thread