HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Okay how about this...

Closed Thread

Old
03-25-2004, 09:48 PM
maximil

vCash: 500
Okay how about this...

Do you think that maybe the 2003-2004 LA Kings are not one of the 8 best teams in the Western Conference; they just over achieved all year and now they are running out of gas while the rest of the NHL is just gearing up? I do. I'm not sure you can really blame the management of the team. I think that although the kings made some deadline deals that didn't push them over the top all and all the season was a success. I'm excited to see how the team plays in the future. I don't think it's time to rebuild. I think that if we keep our current roster that our team will continue to get better. With Palffy back and improvement for the players that the Kings have, they will be in a better position to succeed next season. When ever that will be.

I'll try for more actual substance next time.

Old
03-26-2004, 01:09 AM
2goodtimes

vCash: 500
With Ziggy they play to there abilities and skill level. Without Ziggy, they're like a car without an engine. There isn't that one person in the lineup nightly that can bring some creativity to the ice and make the offense run, specially on the pp.

No really, why would you not want to make changes to this current kings team? The product on the ice is no better than watching old people sing in the church choir. They are a boring, non-productive team. At this point, we should only hope the x-factor returns and feels half as motivated as he did before his arm was ripped out of socket. The best Jedi-mind trick DT can do would be to get Ziggy's John Hancock on a contract even if it was for a short term.

Closed Thread