HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Garrioch decides to pile on. Says Doan will become UFA if team relocates.

Old
06-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Chandler55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by skr0oface View Post
Hypothetically what does Doan do if the team relocated to Winnipeg? Never happen, I think he still becomes UFA and goes to a contender. Probably the more underlying reason here IMO. Team is in shambles.
good point

Chandler55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Art.Vandelay
@kash2112

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyllyx View Post
Nuh-uhhhhh... according to published sources, a trip from Scottsdale/Cave Creek to Glendale and back requires riding camels uphill both ways in blinding sandstorms and evading hostile Bedouins brandishing serrated golf clubs and shuffleboard sticks.

Additionally, if you live in Paradise Valley (as I used to), you have to tack on a grinding, soulless five-minute detour up to the 101 to take the loop around to Westgate - and I'm told that the detour alone will kill you.

It makes those two-hour commutes up in Canada through blizzard conditions look like child's play.

This might explain the Coyotes performance after the all-star break. The wear and tear of commute must have been exhausting and left them mentally and physically drained.

Art.Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote